2010 Ford Flex

Based on 186 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Best Car I've ever had!

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "Very reliable and comfortable and easy to drive."

"This is the second Flex I have owned. I have loved both. Had to convince my husband on the first one, then he loved it. Great vehicle for long trips. Very comfortable to ride and drive. Can't say enough about the Ford Flex!"

Love this car.. Best Ford product ever owned..

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "Great utility, comfort, and reliability.."

Cons: "Key ignition needs to be lit up and better placed."

"This car has been service free except for the brakes which were an early repair done by Ford.. Everything else has been normal servicing.."

Quality flaws kill what it could be.

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "Performance and Comfort"

Cons: "Horrible quality. Everything is breaking."

"We purchased this car to get my wife out of a minivan. It had the same room, but better handling and performance all around. With the Eco-Boost motor, it was hard to beat the performance with any other large SUV-type vehicle and with a lower ride height and all-wheel drive, the drivability was fantastic. It wasn't long before stuff started breaking however. It started with a few random squeaks and small handles breaking. The brakes and shocks went early. I have now had significant transmission problems as well as other random, stupid quality stuff like the coolant reservoir cracking, the leather on the driver's seat cracking and the folding mechanism on the rear seats breaking. I have never had such quality problems before. I have an Audi with 120,000 miles on in and no serious drivetrain or quality issues whatsoever. I real, really wanted to love this car since it appeared to be exactly what we wanted. But unfortunately, the quality issues have made me decide to never buy another Ford product."

Looks quirky but a great car/truck/SUV

By on Thursday, September 18, 2014

"This has been a very reliable and comfortable car. It is a SUV disguised as a car because of it's car chassis. It is the only car that we have owned that has caused people in parking lots to ask "what is that, how do you like it?" I have never put much more than 100,000 miles on a car. Our Flex has 154,000 miles on it and runs like new with no rattles. Not ready to trade it yet."

They'll have to pry it from my dead hands! LOVE IT

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "Awesome family car!"

Cons: "Expensive BUT WORTH IT, as value has HELD!"

"This IS a SWEET RIDE! CLASSY! Interior with woodgrain dash and interior trims, Steel blue color with silver roof trim goes fabulously with chrome accents. Don't know why we never see our color out there! Family of 4 tall people (5'9" - 6'5") fit so comfortably for long (10+hrs) vacation travel, and there's room for a med. sized dog!! Reliability has been excellent mechanically but Sync has had some issues recently. She handles beautifully even in areas where a sharp U turn is needed to access highway. Just because she's big, does not make it scary to handle, as the turning radius is surprisingly smaller than you think AND manueverability is smooth. Tires don't last as long as on my van (prev. vehicle) but that's due to the type of tire (softer) that comes in the needed size. Visibility is exceptional. FLEXibility for use of interior is incredible and easy to do, even tho this yr didn't have electric flip option for 3rd seat. AC/heat in 3 zones easily keeps everyone happy. We especially like the ceiling vents to provide xtra air flow for dog and restrict it for passenger seats. I have had her for almost 5 years now, and I STILL SAY " I LOVE MY NEW CAR!" (not impressed with changes made on newer models esp 2014 = cheapened interior horribly)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Flex near Honolulu. See local deals