2010 Ford Flex

Based on 213 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Best vehicle I have owned.

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, confortable, good mpg."

Cons: "none."

"With out a doubt this is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I have owned mostly Fords but the Flex surpasses all of the other 24 vehicles I have owned. It took some time to convince my wife to drive it, but once she did she was sold. It is roomy, I'm 6'3" 265lbs, and very comfortable. We drove it to Orlando Fl. the day after we bought it and avg 24mpg fully loaded. We have not had any mech problems in 31k. We did have a couple of cosmetic items but they were quickly taken care of by our local dealer. If you have not driven the Flex and are in the market for a crossover then do youself a favor and drive it, because you will fall in love with it."

I'm loving it

By on Friday, February 12, 2010

"This is the best vehicle we have ever owned. Not only do I get the stability and comfort the safety is outstanding. My first impression when I drove the Flex was this feels very safe and I feel very secure driving it down the road. It is very fun to drive and I feel like I am driving in a tank. I was in a major accident (on the freeway - hit and run) and although the truck was damaged and no longer drivable at the time I did not suffer a scratch on me. This is definitly the type of car a family should be driving! Love the AWD and the styling. SYNC and satelite radio are great. Plently of leg room and I love that all of the seats fold down flat. No complaints yet and I have been driving for well over a year and have 18,000 miles on it."

AWESOME

By on Sunday, August 16, 2009

"If you like the look of this cuv then go for it!! Despite the fact I wanted one from the second I first saw it in the magazine, I love this car now for more reasons than just the way it looks. I have never sat in a more comfortable seat in a vehicle...not cadillac nor lincoln. The ride is extremely smooth and quiet. I have already decided if and when a final production year is announced for the flex I will buy another one. Yes, it IS that AWESOME!!"

Love this car!

By on Sunday, July 06, 2014

Pros: "Great car all around"

Cons: "Seats might be a little more "cushy""

"I have owned over 80 vehicles in my life and this is one of the most adaptable cars I have ever owned. It has about everything. Handles reasonably, comfortable to drive, can carry just about anything up to a small horse and gets pretty fair mileage to boot. We have towed small trailers with it and have used the Flex as a dinghy behind our motorhome. It has more electronics than the Space Shuttle and they all work very well. I have people walk up to me in parking lots and ask lots of questions about it. How many other production cars get that? I'd buy another in a minute."

It's Cool, Unique and it versatility is endless.

By on Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, good horsepower, great brakes, safe"

Cons: "Gas mileage, ammeneties missing for high price."

"Pros: * Legroom for all seven seats. * Plenty of horsepower for the size. * Drives like a car. * Not a single thing has gone wrong. * Second row outboard belts have airbags. Cons: * Gas mileage * Tilt Telescope wheel is an option for an expensive vehicle. * My touch takes some getting used to. The 2013 Flex Limited is an unbelievable vehicle. When you first look at it it gives you pause. Then the front says Range Rover and the back says "There's no one like me!" It's size is deceiving as it does look pretty big the closer you get but once you get into the back seat or the third row, everyone has leg room and lots of it. This isn't a minivan or a SUV; it's in a class of its own. Ours has the latest model with the second row outboard belts with airbags. Ours has four sun roofs and the My Touch does get easier to use when you get used to it. I wish it got get gas mileage but COD isn't the main design purpose for this vehicle. Get into the drivers seat, turn around and you'll be blown away with how much room you have. Get one, you will not ever regret it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Flex near Honolulu. See local deals