2010 Ford Flex

Based on 218 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

10k ON THE ODOMETER AND ITS BEEN FLAWLESS.

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "practical, solid, dependable, affordable"

Cons: "noisy drive with windows down at Hwy speeds"

"People always ask what it is and if I like it, some mistake it for a Range Rover Mileage is a solid 25 MPG on the highwas at 70 mph or less, mixed around town is about 22 mpg Adaptive cruise control make highway driving a pleasure. It's a must have Self parallel parking system is cool but never used Didn't think I'd like the auto hydrolic rear hatch but find it very convenient. Same for the AC in the front seats thought it was odd at first but after the first 90 degree day I was a convert. Low compression engine with front wheel drive has more than enough torque and pickup for most unless you want to spend $1500 for twin turbo which uses premium gas and get lower mileage Handling and ride is great with tow package/ anti-sway no - SUV/minivan porpoising, not quite my BMW 7 but close. Drives smaller than it looks Interior is clean and functional, rear passenger's luv the 2 buckets which have heat and seporate climate control for the back row and skylights above all rows Driver seating is very comfortable for 6'3" but vertical and transverse engine limits stretchout legroom Sunroof / Panoramic roof makes the whole truck light and airy front to back.... this should be offered with lower trim levels, can only add if you have virtuall evey other option. Active road sensing technology is very helpful and gets you spoiled when you drive acar without it Synch is solid technology but can be quircky intermittantly Lots of airbags and very good safety rating... spend the $190 for the rear passenger seatbelt airbags"

This is a great crossover vehicle.

By on Friday, November 15, 2013

Pros: "Looks good and has a great presence on the road."

Cons: "We have not found a down side to this vehicle."

"After having Club Wagons, an Excursion and a Explorer this is a very pleasant change. Much easer to drive, park and it rides almost like a car but has the towing and haling capacity of a SUV."

85K miles in 2.5 years

By on Sunday, September 02, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive, very good stereo, comfortable"

Cons: "Bigger than it looks when you park underground!"

"This is my company car. I have the SE (base model) It has been a great work car. It can haul two large toolboxes as well as spare parts - and that's with only the rear seats folded down. The center seats stay up most of the time. It drives quite well and is not a slug on acceleration. Mine is 2wd, so forget any snow or Ice action. it drives fine in the rain and has very small blind spots ( just look over your shoulder ) the Sync is Great and easy to use. Mileage averages 25.5 -- mostly hiway. I'm getting a 2013 flex in a couple of months to replace this one"

Best vehicle I have owned.

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, confortable, good mpg."

Cons: "none."

"With out a doubt this is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I have owned mostly Fords but the Flex surpasses all of the other 24 vehicles I have owned. It took some time to convince my wife to drive it, but once she did she was sold. It is roomy, I'm 6'3" 265lbs, and very comfortable. We drove it to Orlando Fl. the day after we bought it and avg 24mpg fully loaded. We have not had any mech problems in 31k. We did have a couple of cosmetic items but they were quickly taken care of by our local dealer. If you have not driven the Flex and are in the market for a crossover then do youself a favor and drive it, because you will fall in love with it."

I'm loving it

By on Friday, February 12, 2010

"This is the best vehicle we have ever owned. Not only do I get the stability and comfort the safety is outstanding. My first impression when I drove the Flex was this feels very safe and I feel very secure driving it down the road. It is very fun to drive and I feel like I am driving in a tank. I was in a major accident (on the freeway - hit and run) and although the truck was damaged and no longer drivable at the time I did not suffer a scratch on me. This is definitly the type of car a family should be driving! Love the AWD and the styling. SYNC and satelite radio are great. Plently of leg room and I love that all of the seats fold down flat. No complaints yet and I have been driving for well over a year and have 18,000 miles on it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Flex near Honolulu. See local deals