• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2010 Ford Flex

Based on 181 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

I love my FLex

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

"It has been a great car. For the price, all the space inside is great."

LOVE IT

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "easy and fun to drive, peppy engine"

Cons: "fuel economy"

"Its wonderful, dives like a car, but holds cargo like a minivan. We used to own a minivan and needed something we could tow with and the flex was perfect. The kids can get in and out easily even from the third row. The fuel economy is not impressive (i have heard it got better in later years). I would buy it all over again! Engine is peppy and towing does not make it feel under powered."

I love this car!

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "comfort and safety"

"This car is the best car I have ever owned. It is roomy and very comfortable. It handles amazingly in the Ohio winters.It is pretty and handles like a dream!"

Best car ever owned

By on Sunday, August 03, 2014

Pros: "Comfort and safety and room to spare."

Cons: "No cons"

"This is the best car I've owned and I've owned 13 new Mercedes and better. Rides like a luxury car, lots of room ... videos for my grandkids... decent mileage... great look... plenty of leg and head room... nav system works well... music is like a concert hall... love this car."

Best family vehicle ever!

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great looking, family friendly"

Cons: "Center console is smaller, 3rd row up = less trunk"

"I love my 2011 Ford Flex. It has approximately 60k miles on it and is a great vehicle. It is very reliable and comfortable, I'd love to drive it across the country if gas prices would go down. It gets 17 city/24 highway. Its been a great vehicle for my small family (my husband, my 2 year old and myself) but really comes in hand when we have others joining us. It has a 3rd row option that I can lay down and use as a HUGE trunk. It fits all of our baby stuff and she is entertained on long drives watching her Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the DVD system. It has a great stock sound system as well when I feel like bumping in my Flex. Ford has really stepped up their game with this vehicle. It beats owning a Minivan and has outdone any wagon on the market. My flex handles very well on both city streets and California highways. Its a smooth ride unlike most SUVs and trucks. If you are thinking of buying a Ford Flex I would say definitely do it. Its my favorite vehicle I've owned by far!"

this is the best vehile I have ever owned

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "lots of room, great ride and love to drive"

"I have owed this vehicle for 5 years and still am in love with it. We use it a lot to travel. Very comfortable and lots of room. I even lay the back seats down and climb in the back to sleep. Everyone that gets in it loves it. From my friends in their early 40's to my elder grandfather whom is 83."

New family truckster

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

"I have put over 37k on this car in 19 months. I drive the 20" tires (Eagle RS-As) off this thing for the daily commute and for family vacations. It keeps the young 'un occupied with the built in DVDs, satellite radio, and spacious interior to keep all the stuff within reach. It has all the performance most will ever need with the 355hp EB and AWD. Gets 17-19 on daily commute and will see 21-23 on the long trips depending on the speed. Funny, it gets better mileage closer to 80 than 70-must be where the power curve is most efficient. Taken myself, my wife, my 8 year old, wife's sister and husband and daugher in an infant seat more than 200 miles for a funeral in the snow and no complaints for room or temperature with dual zone climate control. Been dead nuts reliable except for a sheet metal screw in a tire during the polar vortex. Did not get the MyFord Touch in it but enjoy the Sync set up for the iPod or iPhone. With 12 and 120 volt power outlets you can power or recharge anything. I've driven Fords since 1986 and this is one that I recommend over and over and is my favorite of all."

Comfortable and reliable. No headaches.

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

"I have taken trips to Tennesse, Florida, Maryland, etc. Fuel mileage has been slightly lower than anticipated. However, the comfort and room this vehicles provides more than makes up for it. Low maintenance, efficient, plan for new one to be the replacement for it."

10k ON THE ODOMETER AND ITS BEEN FLAWLESS.

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "practical, solid, dependable, affordable"

Cons: "noisy drive with windows down at Hwy speeds"

"People always ask what it is and if I like it, some mistake it for a Range Rover Mileage is a solid 25 MPG on the highwas at 70 mph or less, mixed around town is about 22 mpg Adaptive cruise control make highway driving a pleasure. It's a must have Self parallel parking system is cool but never used Didn't think I'd like the auto hydrolic rear hatch but find it very convenient. Same for the AC in the front seats thought it was odd at first but after the first 90 degree day I was a convert. Low compression engine with front wheel drive has more than enough torque and pickup for most unless you want to spend $1500 for twin turbo which uses premium gas and get lower mileage Handling and ride is great with tow package/ anti-sway no - SUV/minivan porpoising, not quite my BMW 7 but close. Drives smaller than it looks Interior is clean and functional, rear passenger's luv the 2 buckets which have heat and seporate climate control for the back row and skylights above all rows Driver seating is very comfortable for 6'3" but vertical and transverse engine limits stretchout legroom Sunroof / Panoramic roof makes the whole truck light and airy front to back.... this should be offered with lower trim levels, can only add if you have virtuall evey other option. Active road sensing technology is very helpful and gets you spoiled when you drive acar without it Synch is solid technology but can be quircky intermittantly Lots of airbags and very good safety rating... spend the $190 for the rear passenger seatbelt airbags"

Love this car!

By on Sunday, July 06, 2014

Pros: "Great car all around"

Cons: "Seats might be a little more "cushy""

"I have owned over 80 vehicles in my life and this is one of the most adaptable cars I have ever owned. It has about everything. Handles reasonably, comfortable to drive, can carry just about anything up to a small horse and gets pretty fair mileage to boot. We have towed small trailers with it and have used the Flex as a dinghy behind our motorhome. It has more electronics than the Space Shuttle and they all work very well. I have people walk up to me in parking lots and ask lots of questions about it. How many other production cars get that? I'd buy another in a minute."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Flex near Honolulu. See local deals