2010 Ford Flex

Based on 213 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Great Vehicle!!

By on Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"This vehicle is very comfortable and reliable. I just finished a 5,800 mile trip with mine with no issues and no back fatigue. Drives and handles very well in comfort,also with plenty 2nd seat leg room, with lots of room for luggage and passengers. I Always get asked about it and gets plenty of compliments."

LOVE my Flex, great for roadtrips

By on Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, safety, fun to drive"

Cons: "Tires wear fast, Sync inconsistent, blind spot."

"I bought my 2009 2-tone Flex Limited as CPO with 30K miles two years ago. Favorite. Car. Ever! I especially love the Vista roof, 2nd row captain chairs,leather, and DVD system. Super roadtrip car: she has taken our family (inc. 2 teens and a 8-yr-old) on several vacations through 14 states very comfortably. The windshield is HUGE and with all the big windows (plus Vista roof) its like being in the observation car of a train. Room for everyone plus luggage and gear. For gas I get about 20/24, closer to 18 going through mountains of course. Wherever we go (outside of MI) people ask about her and love the look of the car. It's quiet enough for work/clients, and great for tooling around doing carpool duty. I'm not impressed by the manufacturer tires, which wear out by 30K. The Sync system misinterprets requests which can either be frustrating or downright comical, depending on what you are trying to do. And I have to keep playing with the side mirrors to avoid a significant blind spot. But overall I really, really love this car. As long as I can keep her running I'm planning to keep her even if she's no longer my day-to-day car in a few years."

Best vehicle ever

By on Sunday, November 27, 2011

"I was looking at large suv's to buy. I started working at a new job and rode to work in a Flex.I could not believe the room in the back seat and the fuel mileage this vehicle got.I was sold. The flex provides great fuel economy and plenty of room on long trips.I do not use it much around town, but great on the highway with lots of comfort."

I Love My 2011 Flex

By on Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Pros: "handles good, fun to drive, classy looking"

Cons: "center console to far back and not big enough"

"I traded my 2008 Eddie Bauer 4x4 Expedition in on a 2011 Flex, because of gas. I haven't regretted it once. Love the Sync, no blind spots. I had the backup mirror in my expedition, no need for one in the flex. Very roomy for my 3 grandkids. We've had 7 in it and the power was great. We live in the mountains and haven't noticed any difference in the V-6 power. It really excelerates well. Can't say enough about it, I LOVE IT... Only thing is the center console needs to be forward more and alittle bigger. I've had alot of people ask me what it is and they like it............."

Never thought I would own a Ford

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "See review"

Cons: "Not an eco friendly vehicle but gets good mileage"

"I never thought I would own a FORD, but after comparing vehicle reviews online I decided to test drive the Flex. After the test drive, I signed the papers. I loved it then and love it just as much now. My friends always want me to drive because I have the all black Flex with chrome detailing and they love the look. There is room for everyone and everything. The kids love the USB port and real outlet ports for their music and laptops. The guys like the chrome, paint, trailer hitch and room. The women like the heated seats, sunroof, gps and "mood lighting" of the internal floor lights that can be set to different colors. I like the rear camera and bluetooth in addition to all the other features. I am afraid to try the automatic parallel parking feature, but maybe one day:) Ford should pay me a commission because I have talked numerous people I know and strangers into buying a Flex!"

Best vehicle for a busy family, kids, pets, cargo!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"This car follows our use of Chevy Suburbans and meets almost every need as well, only cargo space is smaller! With sports gear, a large dog and fluctuating number of passengers, this is a fantastic car. The ride is lovely if we're out with adults for an evening and for family use, the Flex works well for extra older kids with the forward-facing rear seats which are true seats, safe and comfortable, unlike rear mini-van or smaller SUV rear seats! Overall, a fantastic and really nice, smooth car! One can enjoy for travel and for easy transport of lots of things to college dorms!"

LOVE IT

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "easy and fun to drive, peppy engine"

Cons: "fuel economy"

"Its wonderful, dives like a car, but holds cargo like a minivan. We used to own a minivan and needed something we could tow with and the flex was perfect. The kids can get in and out easily even from the third row. The fuel economy is not impressive (i have heard it got better in later years). I would buy it all over again! Engine is peppy and towing does not make it feel under powered."

10k ON THE ODOMETER AND ITS BEEN FLAWLESS.

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "practical, solid, dependable, affordable"

Cons: "noisy drive with windows down at Hwy speeds"

"People always ask what it is and if I like it, some mistake it for a Range Rover Mileage is a solid 25 MPG on the highwas at 70 mph or less, mixed around town is about 22 mpg Adaptive cruise control make highway driving a pleasure. It's a must have Self parallel parking system is cool but never used Didn't think I'd like the auto hydrolic rear hatch but find it very convenient. Same for the AC in the front seats thought it was odd at first but after the first 90 degree day I was a convert. Low compression engine with front wheel drive has more than enough torque and pickup for most unless you want to spend $1500 for twin turbo which uses premium gas and get lower mileage Handling and ride is great with tow package/ anti-sway no - SUV/minivan porpoising, not quite my BMW 7 but close. Drives smaller than it looks Interior is clean and functional, rear passenger's luv the 2 buckets which have heat and seporate climate control for the back row and skylights above all rows Driver seating is very comfortable for 6'3" but vertical and transverse engine limits stretchout legroom Sunroof / Panoramic roof makes the whole truck light and airy front to back.... this should be offered with lower trim levels, can only add if you have virtuall evey other option. Active road sensing technology is very helpful and gets you spoiled when you drive acar without it Synch is solid technology but can be quircky intermittantly Lots of airbags and very good safety rating... spend the $190 for the rear passenger seatbelt airbags"

This is a great crossover vehicle.

By on Friday, November 15, 2013

Pros: "Looks good and has a great presence on the road."

Cons: "We have not found a down side to this vehicle."

"After having Club Wagons, an Excursion and a Explorer this is a very pleasant change. Much easer to drive, park and it rides almost like a car but has the towing and haling capacity of a SUV."

85K miles in 2.5 years

By on Sunday, September 02, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive, very good stereo, comfortable"

Cons: "Bigger than it looks when you park underground!"

"This is my company car. I have the SE (base model) It has been a great work car. It can haul two large toolboxes as well as spare parts - and that's with only the rear seats folded down. The center seats stay up most of the time. It drives quite well and is not a slug on acceleration. Mine is 2wd, so forget any snow or Ice action. it drives fine in the rain and has very small blind spots ( just look over your shoulder ) the Sync is Great and easy to use. Mileage averages 25.5 -- mostly hiway. I'm getting a 2013 flex in a couple of months to replace this one"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Flex near Honolulu. See local deals