2009 Ford Flex

Based on 213 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

This is by far the best car/SUV I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, May 19, 2015

"I have been impressed with the Ford Flex and I believe this is the best vehicle I have owned. Even better that the Lincoln's I leased and owned."

Interior space of an SUV, drives like a luxury car

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "Interior size, comfort, quietness, driveablity, sm"

Cons: "'rake lines'"

"So smooth, so quiet. Room for 7 adults. My brother-in-law is 6'7" and has plenty of leg room in the second row. Some people don't like the exterior looks, but I am yet to find a person who doesn't love it once they ride in it. Awesome vehicle. It was a little pricey, that is 9/10 on value. Not a big fan of the 'rake lines' on exterior, that is the 9/10 on Design: Interior & exterior. Warranty had to replace the lumbar support on driver seat and the heat actuator on passenger side over the last 3.5 years. That is my rating of 9/10 for quality. I would have no problem buying this vehicle again. If you are thinking of buying one, get it checked out by a certified mechanic. If the mechanic says it's good, I recommend you buy it. Great vehicle!"

Would buy again.

By on Thursday, April 02, 2015

"Basically love the vehicle.Very quiet.Easy handling.Great on the road.Has been very reliable. Only complaint is the unpredictable Sync system.Frustrating at times.Have heard similar complaints about other makes of autos. Would buy again."

Great car but awful on tires and brakes

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "Size, comfortable, smooth ride"

Cons: "gas mileage, wear of tires and brakes"

"Overall I have enjoyed my FLEX. It is great for large groups of people and lots of luggage. However, I am on my 3rd set of tires and 3rd set of brakes. I did have a problem about a year ago whereby I had to replace spark plug and coils because the car was "kicking" and not shifting properly. It ended I actually had to replace phazers in the powertrain too. I am having a similar problem right now, but the dealer could not feel it. Besides those issues the car has been great and ideal for a hockey/horse back riding family. Gas mileage is a little disappointing as well.It averages around 19mpg."

New family truckster

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

"I have put over 37k on this car in 19 months. I drive the 20" tires (Eagle RS-As) off this thing for the daily commute and for family vacations. It keeps the young 'un occupied with the built in DVDs, satellite radio, and spacious interior to keep all the stuff within reach. It has all the performance most will ever need with the 355hp EB and AWD. Gets 17-19 on daily commute and will see 21-23 on the long trips depending on the speed. Funny, it gets better mileage closer to 80 than 70-must be where the power curve is most efficient. Taken myself, my wife, my 8 year old, wife's sister and husband and daugher in an infant seat more than 200 miles for a funeral in the snow and no complaints for room or temperature with dual zone climate control. Been dead nuts reliable except for a sheet metal screw in a tire during the polar vortex. Did not get the MyFord Touch in it but enjoy the Sync set up for the iPod or iPhone. With 12 and 120 volt power outlets you can power or recharge anything. I've driven Fords since 1986 and this is one that I recommend over and over and is my favorite of all."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Flex near Honolulu. See local deals