2015 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,324 - $15,078.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/01/2016

10/9.0

7.5

Based on 229 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

7.6/10

Rental Car

By on Friday, July 15, 2016

I don't own this car

Pros: "smooth ride, easy turn"

Cons: "uncomfortable seats, dreaded dashboard humps"

"This was the car that I received during a rental. It is a nice car, I will admit, however there are some things that could be desired. Driving is great in it - turns are very easy and smooth. Braking is a breeze, as long as you don't press down onto the break too hard. As for what could be desired, the seats are uncomfortable for me. I am used to the seats in the Nissan Versa that when I sit in this car, it is very stiff and rigid, and I am one of those who enjoys sitting up straight. Another thing that annoys me is the annoying dashboard humps. Seriously, when you are short, it doesn't matter how much you pump up your seat, it can make it rather hard to see. Yes, it adds to the appearance but its effectiveness is a no go."

Nice Car

By on Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Pros: "great mpg, price, looks, ride, interior"

Cons: "shaky trans at low speed, feels like a manual"

"My 2012 Fiesta sedan has 95K miles and has been a great commuter vehicle. Great mpg (between 35-47), comfortable ride, good looks, inexpensive, and roomy driver seat and trunk. I've only had 1 repair (recall) besides new brakes and tires."

Great driving small car...but

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Just a great compact car"

Cons: "It does hesitate, after stopping for light/sign"

"I purchased the Fiesta in November, 2012, trading in a Focus. The mileage is fantastic, nothing less than 33mpg, mostly 37+. I had the dealer install a Sirius receiver, which is the pits; make sure Sirius is standard, if you buy one. Value is exceptional. My grandson wants this one, when I get my next vehicle."

Gas sipping super commuter!

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

"I have been so happy with this car. It gets WAY over it's rated fuel economy of 28/38. I typically see about 33/44-47. It drives very smooth for a small car and the ride is comfortable even for my mom's older bones. The only weird thing is that the keyless entry button on the door will not unlock all four doors. You have to fish out the keyfob or open the car and hit a button on the dash to do that. Very minor annoyance for an otherwise great car. It is small and can feel a wee bit cramped if you do have 4 adults in the car. If you buy this one, do be aware that you will get stopped a lot by strangers in parking lots who want to what kind of car it is. It's a head turner.. especially in bright green."

Also first brand new car!

By on Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pros: "nice handling, great mpg, safe"

Cons: "lacks power"

"No problems at all! It's small but if you're skinny then you should have no problem with it. The dashboard reads 38.5mpg but I am getting 40.2mpg self calculated! The car handles well and is pretty good in snow. I have owned it about a year so far with no problems at all. I do understand that some individuals have issues with the auto transmission. Must have been a bad batch or something but I got lucky. I got the lime green hatchback."