2015 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $13,866 - $14,595.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/01/2016

10/9.0

7.5

Based on 229 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

7.6/10

Impossible a car so inexpensive can be this good

By on Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Brand new

"2013 Fiesta, bought it new. I bought this car for my 70 mile one way commute for work when fuel was $3.50 a gallon. Cheapest one, Air, 5 speed stick, roll down windows, AM/FM with input plug. Lets start with the basics...at 65 MPH it gets over 40 MPG all day long. At 75 MPH it gets 37...City highway at least 35. On the interstate it is solid...wind, trucks etc you feel 100% safe...WAY better than say a Chevy Spark ( I have rented those several times) in example. Very smooth gearbox. The front seats are OK but I wish it had power seats for more adjustments. I'm over 6' tall and really don't like the front seat back all the way. Back seat..OK for kids...short trips Adults. Good trunk..The thing is tight...It handles far better than 1) Mazda 3, 2) Spark,3) Kia Sonata and 4) Nissan Altima...all of which I have rented for work. Mine has 106 thousand miles...NOT ONE ISSUE.It is VERY QUIET! IN short for 13 grand its hard to believe a car can be this good. It has no problem going down the road a 75 MPH with the cruise on. (I added cruise for 250$)"

Brand new

Good When New

By on Monday, June 27, 2016

Pros: "steering, fuel economy, great subcompact"

Cons: "transmission"

"This car was my very car. I loved it when it had less miles. I took this car into several ford dealerships during the 36000 warranty for transmission problems. The car shutters really bad after you've driven it for a few miles in a day. It was pretty bad, the car felt like it was going to break down but luckily to this day it has not. There were several other issues that arose as the car aged. I had the radiator fan go out on me, one of the door latches went out, and lastly one of the speakers went out. The car handles beautifully though. This car has some of the best tuned steering I have ever driven. It stops fairly well, it handles, though it is a bit slow, it is pretty good considering it is a sub compact. In comparison to the rest of the subcompacts, I find the Fiesta to be the best. I would recommend this car to someone who wants something nice but is on a budget. I definitely recommend purchasing this car within warranty because of the little issues that have come up, the car has not depreciated very well either. Bought it in 2013 with 15k miles at about $15k and 3 years later the kbb value is less than half that (about $6k) I know that's somewhat expected though."

I love my car!

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

"My husband bought this car for me for my birthday, the inside lights change color which is amazing. It has a lot more features then I would of guessed SYNC to my iPhone/iPod or regular phone already had a built in iphone charger/port it has a hands free use of your cell phone with a speaker and mic right above the drivers seat XM sirus radio plus a GREAT sound system. Can't forget amazing MPG drove from Fort hood TX to Reno nv on 125$ total. Great handling very well made, priced around 16,500-19,500 mine (16,000)this car will last me a long time and it may look small but the inside and trunk were actually big. Would buy again."

Fantastic small car.

By on Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pros: "Drives like a sports car. Great Mileage."

Cons: "Don't have any."

"Drives like a sports car. Have logged mileage up to 48MPG Hwy. Usually around 36 around town. hybrid mileage without the complication. The leather front seats are more comfortable than most luxury cars I've owned or rented. Back seat is small (as expected in a sporty sub-compact)."

best compact car value out there!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "40 mpg"

Cons: "simple"

"Everyone loves this car. I'm o.k. with it but am use to hotrods. It's a great little car for those wanting 40 mpg. No one guesses it's a Ford. It looks like a Corolla or a Prius. The sedan has a huge trunk and is cheaper than a hatchback. Go for it!"