2015 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,808 - $15,083.

10/7.1

7.8

Based on 168 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Built 07/23/2014, Fiesta SE pleasure to drive!

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "European handling, Excellent MPG, Miles of Smiles"

Cons: "Seats a bit narrow."

14 Fiesta SE sedan

"There is no denying early Fiesta owners have experienced automatic transmission problems. This issue is resolved. Ford has a new automatic clutch designated (E) with better seals and updated software. Ford has not abandoned those owners & is extending warranty to 7 years 100K miles on 2011 through 2014 Fiesta's. Here is an easy fix for those 11 through 14 Fiesta owners with electrical gremlins. The negative ground of the battery connects to a painted bracket on the strut tower. Sand off the paint on bracket for a much improved electrical ground connection and reattach the ground adding a bit of dielectric grease to prevent corrosion. This will make a much better surface for high electric current to flow & resolve any weird electrical glitches. It was an assembly line oversight. This sub compact car is fun to drive with excellent 39 mpg highway 36 city. It handles very well and corners superbly. Very quiet inside with European styling out. As compared to those from Asia, Fiesta offers greater number of options at a very reasonable price. A/C is standard on all Fiesta's. I have never found any automobile that was 100% flaw free. Human beings design & produce automobiles. Also consider the reputation of a dealership and their willingness to stand behind a product they sell. If you live in an area where service is 500 miles away, would you purchase that product? Ford will be in business for years to come and a reputable dealer will want your repeat business. We traded a 10 year old Subaru. A New Subaru was knocked out early as the sheet metal is very thin and can be dented just waxing the car. So, it came down to either a Honda Fit or the Ford Fiesta. Ford won hands down. It road better, was much quieter, handled better, with better gas mileage. My other vehicle BTW is a Honda Odyssey. I am a Honda fan, but the Fiesta was a much better buy, with a local dealer who was willing to negotiate and wanted my business. I actually bought my Honda Odyssey used from the same salesman at the ford dealer years ago. We also had considered a Mazda 3, but the local dealership has a most negative reputation and the next nearest Mazda dealership is 250 miles away. There is so much to consider in a new car purchase. The Fiesta is a best buy."

14 Fiesta SE sedan

DIFFICULT TO GET USED TO

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "STYLE & MPG"

Cons: "6 SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION"

"6 SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION DIFFICULT TO GET USED TO or OPERATE even AFTER 3 YEARS. GREAT SHAPE, AWESOME MPG, but NOT FUN TO DRIVE IN THE CITY or IN THE WINTER."

Milage is fantastic

By on Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Pros: "MPG, fun, perfect color, no machanical problems"

Cons: "have not found any "cons""

"I love this car and want to trade in for the exact car in the new year! It gets the best MPG for any non-hybrid I know of. 40-45 on the road and 38-40 around town! Great little car!"

Love this car!

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Great price, realiable, great of gas"

Cons: "Leg room for passengers in backseat"

"This car has treated me very well! Im averaging 41 MPG! Its cute, reliable, Ive had no issues! The only compliant I have is the back seat. Its not roomy for passengers! But other then that great car, great value!"

This car is awesome!

By on Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pros: "Cheap, awesome to drive"

Cons: "There's no knob to tune the radio"

"Good amount of power. It's surprisingly comfortable for such a small car, I've driven it from Detroit, MI to Lincoln, NE and the seats are great (I don't have the Recaro's). It's a fun go-cart-y car and puts a smile on my face daily. I drive fairly "spiritedly" and I'm averaging over 32 mpg. What else is there to say."