2015 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,668 - $15,031.

10/7.1

7.7

Based on 203 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Perfect Starter Car

By on Monday, October 14, 2013

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, great gas mileage, cute"

Cons: "small interior space"

"I bought a 2013 Fiesta last year after graduation as by first new car. I absolutely love it. The interior is a bit on the small side, but I am petite and do not have a family to lug around in it.I have done quite a bit of driving in it already and it handles great. This car suits my needs perfectly."

great gas mileage

By on Friday, September 13, 2013

Pros: "40 mpg, handling, styling, quiet ride."

Cons: "automatic transmission is junk, back seat leg room"

"this car is a ten out of ten on everything but the powershift auto tranny, it is terrible if I had it to do over again I would get a stick shift.Ive had the clutches replaced once and they need replaced again and only has 58000 miles."

TRANSMISSION

By on Monday, February 04, 2013

Pros: "Side-view mirrors, Safety, MPG, Esthetics, Price"

Cons: "UNRELIABLE TRANSMISSION"

"I've had this 2012 Ford Fiesta SE 6 speed automatic for about 10 months, and absolutely LOVED it up until it reached about 11,000 miles when the transmission started giving me problems. During the upshift from gears 1-2 and 2-3 the car would shutter, shaking the whole entire car pretty intensely. Took it to the dealer and they "reprogrammed" it, and said it was fine. Less than one month later, the transmission is doing the SAME EXACT thing. This time the dealer says it is going to replace the clutch... We'll see if that will fix it, but I am definitely not going to wait and see. Ironically, I decided to buy a brand new car with the main reason of not having to worry about transmission problems, guess I wasn't that lucky... I'm currently looking up reviews on a car to buy in the VERY near future."

Great car, great value

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "exterior/interior design, mpg"

Cons: "engine low on power, a bit of rattle at low rpm"

"The 2011 Ford Fiesta is a great car for someone looking to step into an economy car market, or looking to buy a new car in the segment. It's exceptionally styled, and actually does better than the average average EPA mpg. It's economical in the city as well as the highway. However, the economy is largely due to its small engine that produces around 130 horsepower. So, if you load the car up for a trip and take another person with you, you'll struggle to go uphill. Also, the sound-proofing isn't as good as I've seen some other cars, so expect to hear a bit of a rattle at low RPM's. The interior quality is good as well. The dashboard doesn't feel like it cost a dollar to make, and the use of aluminum is nice. Interior space is good for the driver and passenger, but if you want to sit in the back, it'll be a bit of a squeeze. As for the exterior styling, I absolutely love it. It's fluid and modern. With car design shifting to smooth and fluid instead of edgy and boxy, this car is up with the times. It's forward looking, so I'm sure that five or ten years from now I won't look at it and say that it's ancient. This car will look and be modern even then."

Great vehicle for the value!!

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "38 mpg, good in snow, ample leg room"

Cons: "no cargo space"

"I love driving my Fiesta. It was a very economical buy and has surpassed my expectations. It is on the smaller side of compact, so road tripping with a family of 4 has been a little bit tight and almost unbearable. I bought it for my long commute to work though, and for that, it has done it's job well. I am very happy with my car. Wouldn't trade it for anything."