2015 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,044 - $14,393.

10/7.1

7.7

Based on 189 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Great little car !

By on Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pros: "Good value for the price"

Cons: "NONE"

"Best compact cars I have owned. The gas mileage is awesome 38 MPG with an auto trans on the highway. Went to Reno from Vancouver,WA and only filled up with gas twice.It is very comfortable for a small car."

Wow, really bad tranmission.

By on Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"I would not recommend this vehicle. The transmission is very sloppy, rough and has been too unreliable. Interior is also extremely tiny compared to the cars from Honda and Hyundai. Gas mileage is okay, but falls short of EPA estimates."

Good milage car

By on Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pros: "great milage"

Cons: "transmission problems"

"Car is getting 44 mpg but is currently in the shop with wrench light issues that they are having a hard time getting fixed. Been in for the same thing 6 times. Other than that it seems to be a great car."

My 1 year 25,000 mile review

By on Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pros: "Great value and comfort for this class"

Cons: "Seats are difficult to maintain"

"I bought my 2011 Fiesta S sedan one year ago today. The S is the most basic model and, with the Manual Transmission, I bought the most basic S model. I paid $13,600 new. I bought it as a commuter car to replace my aging Camry. I drive 110 round trip (mostly highway) on working days and about 50 in and around town on the weekends. In the first year I put 23,900 on it and got almost exactly 36 MPG (I am a geek and have kept a gas log for the whole year). My best tank was 42MPG. Except for discolored front seats the car looks like it did new. First impressions: I was shocked at how many airbags and the safety rating of this car. It handles better than expected and is more fun than I thought. The basic sound system is more than adequate, but see problems below. The price was significantly less than Toyota and Honda. I truly enjoy driving this car. I like the way it looks and feels. It is more quiet than I expected from this class of car. At first I had trouble accelerating to merge into 70MPH traffic. Once I got used to the engine and planned for it, it was no longer an issue. While not quite ready for a long weekend trip, the seats are more comfortable than I expected and not an issue for my commute. The back seats were not made for people of any size. Don’t plan on using the back seats for people other than the occasional 5-minute take the neighbor kids home from soccer practice. I love the spotter mirrors. Just a few MINOR problems that were eagerly remedied by Ford: While I didn’t expect a great sound system, the radio reception was poor and crackled. Strangely, brake pedal depression often dramatically increased reception quality, even when not moving. The dealership investigated and replaced the antenna without question. Reception is perfect now. I have manual windows. About once a month the rear windows would have slid down enough to make wind noise. I would simply have to climb back and roll them back up. This was a bit annoying. The dealership investigated and replaced a portion of the mechanism and successfully corrected the problem. I don’t eat in the car and I sit on towels when I think I might be sweaty or dirty. Somehow the seats have become discolored. I simply can’t imagine how this happened. I drive it to work and back home. I wear a suit to work. I carry groceries in plastic bags. I get the car professionally cleaned with every oil change. I simply can’t understand the discoloration. SO IN SUMMARY: I highly recommend this car vs. other cars in this class. This car, for me, was still the best decision and generally a pleasant surprise. It is an extremely safe, comfortable commuter car that gets amazing gas mileage. According to KBB it has only dropped $1,700 in value over the first year. It is NOT a car for people who drive more than one other person around regularly. I strongly recommend you give this car a thorough test drive on the city and 70MPH highways before you drive."

Exceeds Expectations - Buying Three More!

By on Saturday, June 09, 2012

Pros: "Fuel Economy, Safety, Price, Easy to Maintain"

Cons: "Close-car visibility,"

"Overview: After many reviews and test drives of several cars I bought this car for my company as a light-duty fleet vehicle for a number of reasons top 3 being -> Fuel Economy, Safety,"