2015 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,614 - $14,855.

"What Others Paid" is based on the last 60 days within the U.S.

10/7.1

7.8

Based on 154 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

This car is awesome!

By on Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pros: "Cheap, awesome to drive"

Cons: "There's no knob to tune the radio"

"Good amount of power. It's surprisingly comfortable for such a small car, I've driven it from Detroit, MI to Lincoln, NE and the seats are great (I don't have the Recaro's). It's a fun go-cart-y car and puts a smile on my face daily. I drive fairly "spiritedly" and I'm averaging over 32 mpg. What else is there to say."

Nice but

By on Thursday, August 07, 2014

Pros: "Cute, good gas mileage"

Cons: "Not all that comfy."

"It is a good little car, but it IS little and low to the ground. The seats have very little padding, if any, so comfort becomes a factor for someone who commutes one hour one way like me."

Horrible, clanky transmission

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Nice to look at"

Cons: "Horrible transmission"

"The transmission in our Ford Fiesta has had multiple issues and still makes lots of noise and is jerky. Ford tells us that this transmission comes with some noise but the noises get worse as does the responses of shifting and accelerating. The latest issue is with the AUX button on the sound system which doesn't work anymore, and a scraping.noise when turning the wheel. We are scheduled yet again to have these things fixed but can't get in to the dealer service department until Aug. 11th......today is July 11th.....as they are completely booked due to other Ford recalls. We feel frustrated and stuck with this very poorly made vehicle because we would never in good conscience sell it to anyone and are pretty sure no one who drove it and heard it would want it. We will NEVER give Ford our business again. Beware of the Ford Fiesta......we are not the only ones having these issues."

Fun to drive, nimble handling and 41 mpg!

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pros: "Handling, gas mileage and manual transmission."

Cons: "None yet - ask me in another 5 years."

"After 40 years of practical car shopping, I bought this used 2011 Fiesta on a whim. It looked sharp in the showroom, had all the bells and whistles and, most important to me, a manual tranny. Two years and 30K miles later I'm still really happy with the car! If I can get 150K with no serious maintenance, I'll consider this one of my best cars ever. The clutch and tranny feel just right - not quite snick-snack shifting but darn close. First gear could be a little longer, but after a quick shift into second the revs match up well with my needs. Available torque is impressive for the 1.6L, and the set up is perfect at highway speeds - no need to plan ahead or downshift for passes and lane changes. Handling is a strong point; the best I've had by far after a long line of typical sedans. Quick, nimble and predictable. Wonderful in the snow and with plenty of ground clearance, great for New England ski trips regardless of the weather. Gas mileage is a solid 41 mpg over the full two years. About 50-50 highway-city with just myself in the car. I'm recommending this car to all who ask me and will likely buy another in the future."

So far I cannot complain- does everything needed.

By on Friday, July 18, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage, SYNC funtion"

Cons: "The tranni ats weird for the first 5K miles until"

"I bought the 2014 model in Sept. '13 from Midway Ford. The interior is just as you would expect for any economy car so I cannot complain- you get what you pay for. However, I use the SYNC function all the time with my Kindle and the sound from the six speakers is terrific. The gas mileage is incredible: recently I drove 425 miles on one tank of gas (nearly all highway though) Its the perfect commuting car if you need a car to get to/from work and need something economical and that will get you from point A to B."