2014 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,443 - $16,038.

10/7.2

7.7

Based on 203 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

I am very happy with this car

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "Easy on gas and decent ride"

Cons: "Auto transmission is jerky."

"I bought this car as a commuter car, I don't belong to a car pool so I needed a thrifty car to get to work daily. Aside from regular maintenance I have not had this car in the shop in the first 100K miles. For a small gas efficient car it has performed as I expected and I am very happy with it."

Really a fun car to drive

By on Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Driver arm rest small no arm rest for passenger."

"It has power to pass and go up mountain passes quickly with no effort. Love to drive on highway. In town it is great - always can find a spot to park in. It doesn't need a lot of room. It is a really good looking car."

Worst car ever!!!

By on Sunday, July 01, 2012

Pros: "Price"

Cons: "Everything!!"

"Please think twice before buying this car! By far the worst car I have ever own. I currently only have 4500 miles on this car and I have already brought it in for warranty repairs 5 times!!! Here is a list of everything that has gone wrong with the car in 4500 miles... (This is a automatic transmission model) 1) Transmission would not go into the right gear making it lose power in traffic. (So bad I got pulled over by the police because they thought I had a manual and that I didn't know how to drive a stick) 2) Transmission would not go into reverse, I had to turn the car on and off 4 times in order to make it work. 3) Transmission is LOUD in slow traffic, almost acting like it does not know what gear to go in. 4) Drivers side speakers went out. 5) All the outside modeling around the windows started peeling and bubbling. 6) Gas milage is all over the place, but never the advertise 40MPG. 7) Alaram system does not always unlock the car via remote. Its hit or miss. These are just some of the problem I have had with this car. I have spoke to Ford corporate, and the dealership about the transmission and they always state, "Its working the way it was designed", or " That a feature of this vehicle" and " Let the car break in more" They are no help what so ever in trying to resolve any of the issue they are having with the transmission. If I wanted my car to act like a manual transmission, I would have purchased a car with a manual transmission! I will NEVER buy a Ford again. NEVER!!!"

Love this car!

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Great price, realiable, great of gas"

Cons: "Leg room for passengers in backseat"

"This car has treated me very well! Im averaging 41 MPG! Its cute, reliable, Ive had no issues! The only compliant I have is the back seat. Its not roomy for passengers! But other then that great car, great value!"

Worst Car Ever!!!

By on Saturday, December 06, 2014

Pros: "great gas milage, can park anywhere"

Cons: "horrible transmission, doors won't stay shut"

"While this car may be fun to drive, have really good gas milage, and serve its purpose it can't seem to stay out of the shop!! We leased the car with 7 miles on it. From the moment we got it home it had issues. When you would go to take of from a stop or a slow roll it would stutter, almost as if you were driving a manual transmission and had tried starting of in a high gear, (this car is automatic) we took it back to the dealer and they told us that the computer needed a bug fixed that it was trying to shift into first and second at the same time. We bring the car home it drove fine for 2 days and started doing the same thing. We took it back 4 times to have this fixed. Finally they decide to take the clutch housing apart and the clutch manifold (or something technically like that) apart in the guys hand. It is an automatic car with 23,000 miles on it the clutch should not be falling apart in the mechanics hand. We finally got that replaced and now our doors won't shut! We have had to replace two of our door mechanisms because when we go to shut the door it doesn't stay latched. I have had to drive home with tie downs holding my doors shut,this is unacceptable especially when I have my kids in the car with me at times"