2014 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,006 - $14,307.

10/7.2

7.8

Based on 158 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Gas sipping super commuter!

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

"I have been so happy with this car. It gets WAY over it's rated fuel economy of 28/38. I typically see about 33/44-47. It drives very smooth for a small car and the ride is comfortable even for my mom's older bones. The only weird thing is that the keyless entry button on the door will not unlock all four doors. You have to fish out the keyfob or open the car and hit a button on the dash to do that. Very minor annoyance for an otherwise great car. It is small and can feel a wee bit cramped if you do have 4 adults in the car. If you buy this one, do be aware that you will get stopped a lot by strangers in parking lots who want to what kind of car it is. It's a head turner.. especially in bright green."

Lot of bang for your buck.

By on Friday, December 23, 2011

Pros: "Superior handling, Superb gas mileage, Styling"

Cons: "No center console/ armrest"

"I went with the 2012 S Sedan with a five speed. I wanted something with good gas mileage that wouldn't break the bank. This car is everything I could have wanted for the price. The handling and smooth ride is great. I'm averaging about 35mpg and I drive mostly city streets with lots of stop lights. The interior and exterior styling are great.It looks and feels like a much more expensive car. The only con I have about my new car is the lack of a center console and armrest. Other than that I love my new car and would recommend to anyone that does a lot of driving like myself. You won't be handing all your money to the oil companies."

2012 Ford Fiesta SE Hatch 5sp (manual)

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "performance, handling and comfort"

Cons: "gear whine"

"Purchased 2012 ford fiesta se hatch 5 speed (manual) 1 month ago, I like almost everything about this car, performance, handling and comfort are better than expected but have really annoying "gear whine" in 5th gear, really dissapointing. Does anybody else have this problem. Thanks."

Great value and MPG

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "Gas mileage"

Cons: "Backseat for adults, tight entering driver seat"

"Being a small car, I was very concerned as to how this car would hold up in a crash. Well Ford should be proud, because I was just rear ended by a full size Dodge Ram pickup and yes my car is totaled, however, I walked away. My injuries are typical for that type of cash but the car was build to absorb such an impact. The only thing that did fail was the driver seat, which for whatever reason the seat-back dropped as if I was laying flat. I have enjoyed this car a lot. It got great gas mileage, averaging out at 37 MPG. My husband and I are both tall and we were very comfortable in the front seat, however, it is not great for adults in the back seat. Taking everything in to consideration, I will not have any issues with buying another Fiesta"

I love my car!

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

"My husband bought this car for me for my birthday, the inside lights change color which is amazing. It has a lot more features then I would of guessed SYNC to my iPhone/iPod or regular phone already had a built in iphone charger/port it has a hands free use of your cell phone with a speaker and mic right above the drivers seat XM sirus radio plus a GREAT sound system. Can't forget amazing MPG drove from Fort hood TX to Reno nv on 125$ total. Great handling very well made, priced around 16,500-19,500 mine (16,000)this car will last me a long time and it may look small but the inside and trunk were actually big. Would buy again."