2014 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,345 - $14,718.

10/7.2

7.7

Based on 173 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Fun to drive, great mileage, I love it!

By on Wednesday, February 06, 2013

"I recommend the Ford Fiesta SE for Seniors. The price is right and mileage is great. Trunk offers lots of room along with the rear seat folding down for additional space if needed. Purchasing a added Extended Warranty will bring you up to 6-years 60,000 miles. Be sure and check this out if you plan to drive the car for a number of years. The ability to transfer the warranty for a low price to the next owner is an added advantage when you sell it. Living in Michigan we have some weeks when the roads are covered with snow. The Fiesta handles well in the snow. Check the Ford Fiesta out when looking for a new car. You might find it to what you are looking for. I did!"

I love my little Fi!

By on Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Pros: "Cute, Fun to drive, Good gas mileage"

Cons: "Not wonderful in snow, uphill issues"

"I bought this car new in April of 2012. I love it! I think it's a GREAT car choice for the price. The only issue I don't like in her is the problem I have going up hills. I really can't complain too much since she has little horsepower. I knew that going into it, but I didn't mind. It really isn't that big of an issue. I'm a young girl that lives on the border of 2 different states. I really have little needs to go far distances. I drive 10 miles to work, and occasionally travel. This car gets great gas mileage when you're going at a steady pace. Although Fi is small, I feel completely comfortable and safe, especially driving in cities such as Pittsburgh and Columbus. It's not a large/long car so it makes parking a BREEZE. The Fiesta's turning is exceptional and she offers great headlight coverage. I love this car and would totally recommend it to someone."

We Bought 2

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage, Ride, Style"

Cons: "Sirius needs to be free for a year"

"We liked this car so much we bought 2. We had 2 focuses before and mine was the 2dr hatch. I was getting thrashed driving that car, I have a bad back and the ride was horrible. I test drove a bunch of used cars when the finance guy suggested we test drive a Fiesta. I fell in love with it from the minute I sat in it. It rides nice. We avg 32 mpg in the city. The only thing I wish we had was a year for free Sirius."

Terrible Car

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pros: "Nice looking"

Cons: "bad transmissions, poor fuel mileage, and more"

my car

"I purchased this car band new and by 26,000 I had to replace the transmission because of a terrible grinding sound coming from the transmission while driving. Ford was not helpful and kept pushing me out the door until 6 months and 8 visits to the dealership later they finally replaced the transmission. They stated that the grinding noise is perfectly normal characteristics of the vehicle but if it's grinding on all gears then they replace the transmissions?? Seems fishy to me... Plus I only get 34 miles per gallon and I have had this car for over a year now; my travel time is all high way also and they can't explain why. DON'T BUY THEM!"

my car

So far I cannot complain- does everything needed.

By on Friday, July 18, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage, SYNC funtion"

Cons: "The tranni ats weird for the first 5K miles until"

"I bought the 2014 model in Sept. '13 from Midway Ford. The interior is just as you would expect for any economy car so I cannot complain- you get what you pay for. However, I use the SYNC function all the time with my Kindle and the sound from the six speakers is terrific. The gas mileage is incredible: recently I drove 425 miles on one tank of gas (nearly all highway though) Its the perfect commuting car if you need a car to get to/from work and need something economical and that will get you from point A to B."