2014 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,496 - $14,807.

10/7.2

7.8

Based on 156 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 30 31 32 | Next

hope your not tall !!!

By on Sunday, November 21, 2010

"first off this car has 6328.00 miles on it. it is extremely small dont even think about using this car to take your adult friends in for a night on the town. the back seats have absolutely no leg room not even for a small child. ride longer than 20 minutes in the car and u will realize the seats are not something u will want to be sitting in long. the bolsters on the seats have metal bars running through them that arnt covered by much cushion. also there is no arm rest or center console for storage of items. the transmission in this thing is terrible just the other day i went to pass someone and the engine revved but the car went no where like it just sifted into nuetral. we took it to the ford dealer and the said they had another customer complain about the same problem but neither times could they get the cars to replicate the problem so they couldnt diagnois it. gas mileage is great around 37mpg avg (mostly highway) and the car looks good. but if you want comfort and space go somewhere else. i would definetly not recommend this to a friend much less anyone. save ur money and go get a chevy cruze or nissan versa."

AMAZZZZINNNGGGG

By on Tuesday, November 09, 2010

"I would have to say coming out of a mustang I made a better choice. Amazing Gas mileage(38.2 through 6000 miles) and it is so fun to drive. Comfortable and alot roomier than expected. I cannot stop telling people about them. I would recommend the FIESTA to anyone who is looking for a new upbeat and money saving vehicle."

Mirrors & OBD-II

By on Saturday, October 09, 2010

"If people would Google "How to adjust a car mirror", they would find that the spotter mirrors on the Fiesta are redundant at best and distracting at worst. While driving my Fiesta, I had to take evasive action when I saw a ladder in my lane. The lane next to me was clear but there was an image of a vehicle two lanes away that made me hesitate. The distraction is worse at night when the mirrors show multiple images of the same pair of headlights. If people insist on pulling the side view mirror in so far that it could double as a vanity mirror, they should go to an auto parts store and buy an after-market adhesive backed mirror. Ford offer an standard option of no spotter mirror. Why doesn't my OBD-II scanner work on this car? It works on other cars including other Fords. Is it worth it to Ford to prevent car savvy people from analysing their own cars. I feel that I had to compromise on the purchase of my car, so I wouldn't recommend the car to a friend unless they were ready to make compromises also."

everything I expected!

By on Tuesday, October 05, 2010

"For the details, I got a SE Sedan, with the 6 speed and the 202A package. This is my first new car, and what a car it is! Things I like: The 6 speed dual clutch is great, especially when you throw it in L. This lets you get the revs to red line before it will shift. This little trick really squeezes every last drop of power from that little 1.6 Liter. The styling, it just looks good. Tell me the last high MPG car that you thought looked good. The interior, it just feels more expensive then it is. I got the upgraded cloth seats, which to me are the best way to go. Since they grip you better when you’re throwing this little car through the turns! Trunk space, this little B-segment car has more trunk space than either the Civic or the Corolla, which are C-segment cars! Things that are missing: No arm rest. Not a big deal for me, but there is no center storage area either. There are three cool cup holders, but you will be using one of them for holding your phone or MP3 player. No interior roof hand holds. None in the front, none in the back, which means no place to hang your suit or dress. When front seats all the way back, the front door arm rest is just a little short. Back seat room, my 4 year old can barely sit behind me when I have the drivers seat the way I like it. Although, this is also true of the Impreza sport I own. Overall, this car blows the competition away. I drove every car the got 35MPG or better on the highway, and none of them could touch this car! This is the kind of car that you can not wait to let your friends see you in. I have only had the car for 5 days, but already I am averaging over 35 MPG. I have yet to fill her up and I have already gone just over 300 miles! If you are even remotely interested in a car that gets good MPG you owe it to yourself to test drive one of these. You might be as surprised as I was, that I’m now driving a FORD!"

Drive one

By on Saturday, October 02, 2010

"I cant describe how fun this car is to drive. Mines a hatch 5spd. I drive in the city and have been averaging 33mpg. Its like a go cart....but better. go to your dealership and drive one, youll see what i mean."

Previous | 1 ... 30 31 32 | Next