2014 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,345 - $14,718.

10/7.2

7.7

Based on 173 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Good commuting car.

By on Thursday, July 05, 2012

Pros: "Great gas mileage, same as an expensive hybrid."

Cons: "There isn't much room in the back seat."

"Getting 42 mpg. Driving and handling are good for a car this size. Have the 6 speed automatic has had one trip to the dealer, but was promptly fixed."

Great little car !

By on Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pros: "Good value for the price"

Cons: "NONE"

"Best compact cars I have owned. The gas mileage is awesome 38 MPG with an auto trans on the highway. Went to Reno from Vancouver,WA and only filled up with gas twice.It is very comfortable for a small car."

Awful for daily use

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pros: "Great track car"

Cons: "Most people don't work at a track"

"Absolute worst purchase decision I've made. The car is a blast to drive. That's it. The fun stops there. There is nothing convenient about this car or the Sync system."

Worst Car Ever!!!

By on Saturday, December 06, 2014

Pros: "great gas milage, can park anywhere"

Cons: "horrible transmission, doors won't stay shut"

"While this car may be fun to drive, have really good gas milage, and serve its purpose it can't seem to stay out of the shop!! We leased the car with 7 miles on it. From the moment we got it home it had issues. When you would go to take of from a stop or a slow roll it would stutter, almost as if you were driving a manual transmission and had tried starting of in a high gear, (this car is automatic) we took it back to the dealer and they told us that the computer needed a bug fixed that it was trying to shift into first and second at the same time. We bring the car home it drove fine for 2 days and started doing the same thing. We took it back 4 times to have this fixed. Finally they decide to take the clutch housing apart and the clutch manifold (or something technically like that) apart in the guys hand. It is an automatic car with 23,000 miles on it the clutch should not be falling apart in the mechanics hand. We finally got that replaced and now our doors won't shut! We have had to replace two of our door mechanisms because when we go to shut the door it doesn't stay latched. I have had to drive home with tie downs holding my doors shut,this is unacceptable especially when I have my kids in the car with me at times"

hope your not tall !!!

By on Sunday, November 21, 2010

"first off this car has 6328.00 miles on it. it is extremely small dont even think about using this car to take your adult friends in for a night on the town. the back seats have absolutely no leg room not even for a small child. ride longer than 20 minutes in the car and u will realize the seats are not something u will want to be sitting in long. the bolsters on the seats have metal bars running through them that arnt covered by much cushion. also there is no arm rest or center console for storage of items. the transmission in this thing is terrible just the other day i went to pass someone and the engine revved but the car went no where like it just sifted into nuetral. we took it to the ford dealer and the said they had another customer complain about the same problem but neither times could they get the cars to replicate the problem so they couldnt diagnois it. gas mileage is great around 37mpg avg (mostly highway) and the car looks good. but if you want comfort and space go somewhere else. i would definetly not recommend this to a friend much less anyone. save ur money and go get a chevy cruze or nissan versa."