2014 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,506 - $14,807.

10/7.2

7.8

Based on 157 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

love the car

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "manual transmission and have it loaded features"

Cons: "drum brakes on back"

"love carwith all the features it has and still get manual transmission. been reliable no problems. happy with driving expereince. side mirrors with blind spot awsome idea all around 9.8"

Terrible choice

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pros: "Easy to park"

Cons: "Space, mileage, driving experience"

"When I purchased my Ford Fiesta, I thought I was going to get a comfortable ride with decent get-up-and-go and "sporty" dynamics. What I got was lackluster acceleration that decelerates when going up a hill, severely cramped interior space with more than one person inside, and my biggest complaint, the TERRIBLE gas mileage. My mileage is currently 21 in the city, 22.5 on the highway (using 91 octane pump gas). Just as good as my previous car, which I traded in because the mileage was a concern to me. Overall, avoid the Fiesta, most other choices are better."

Fell in love... and fell right back out..

By on Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pros: "Good on gas, easy to drive, nice features."

Cons: "High insurance, High cost of repairs."

"I own this car in the lime squeeze and let me tell you she was a beauty. Everyone loved the color and people new it was me when they seen it. I loved everything about it; the heated seats, the up-hill assist, everything. One day I hit another car in the parking lot of my school. I wasn't going but 10 MPH.. not even that.. The ford on the front fell off, both head lights weren't attached to the car, the whole front bumper was sitting on the ground, both LED lights were shattered, and the hood was bent up in three different places. I also hit my knee under the steering wheele.. The air bag that's supposed to prevent that never went off. If I were to be going 55 and that happened, I think I would be dead, if not major injuries. I love Ford products! But this one the should have thought about alittle bit more. My car had over $4,000 in damage, now I'm thinking about trading it in for a safer car. (Still a Ford of course.) Just make sure you think about it before you get one."

Mirrors & OBD-II

By on Saturday, October 09, 2010

"If people would Google "How to adjust a car mirror", they would find that the spotter mirrors on the Fiesta are redundant at best and distracting at worst. While driving my Fiesta, I had to take evasive action when I saw a ladder in my lane. The lane next to me was clear but there was an image of a vehicle two lanes away that made me hesitate. The distraction is worse at night when the mirrors show multiple images of the same pair of headlights. If people insist on pulling the side view mirror in so far that it could double as a vanity mirror, they should go to an auto parts store and buy an after-market adhesive backed mirror. Ford offer an standard option of no spotter mirror. Why doesn't my OBD-II scanner work on this car? It works on other cars including other Fords. Is it worth it to Ford to prevent car savvy people from analysing their own cars. I feel that I had to compromise on the purchase of my car, so I wouldn't recommend the car to a friend unless they were ready to make compromises also."

Nice but

By on Thursday, August 07, 2014

Pros: "Cute, good gas mileage"

Cons: "Not all that comfy."

"It is a good little car, but it IS little and low to the ground. The seats have very little padding, if any, so comfort becomes a factor for someone who commutes one hour one way like me."