2014 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,478 - $14,795.

10/7.2

7.7

Based on 161 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

IMPRESSED

By on Sunday, December 04, 2011

Pros: "MPG...Comfort when traveling"

Cons: "Resale value, and a little more room."

"For a car that is around 18,000.00 you definitely get your money's worth. I am impressed with the mileage. Currently mine is getting 38.7 MPG and it just hit 2500. I bought it new with 6 miles on it. Very comfortable for traveling, although I am happy with the room it has I would love to see the next model a little more roomy. = ) All in all...a great car."

Really the most value for your money.

By on Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pros: "Great Handeling, Fuel Economy and Nice Extras Too!"

"For $18,900 I purchased my '11 Fiesta SES. It came with: Bluetooth, heated seats and mirrors, GPS, side airbags, Micorsoft Sync (voice control for text messages, iPod, Pandora, Twitter, GPS and more), Sirius satellite radio, moon-roof, 16" rims, cruise control, smart-key access with push button start, LED parking lamps, mood lighting, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, and a leather wrapped steering wheel with multifunction/audio controls. You could not find that list of featured on some luxury cars that cost twice as much. I have had the Fiesta for 8 mos and over 12,000 miles and have had no issues with it other than one burned out blinker bulb and some rubber trim inside of the door than came unglued during the extreme heat this past summer. Warranty paid for both no questions asked. The Fiesta rides and handles amazingly well for it's price range and has excellent fuel economy. I feel safe in the Fiesta, with it's advanced safety features like stability control, brake assist, and 911 assist. I can honestly say that I owe my life to the stability control when I attempted to take an unseen 90 degree curve in the road at 55mph in the rain. The Fiesta's 6.8 inch ground clearance is a big help in deep snow and also prevents it from "bottoming out" on most steep driveways. It has held it's value exceptionally well (I could sell it today for $500 less than i paid for it!). It really is a great car for the money, and I always recommend it to everyone who tells me they are looking for a new car."

great vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pros: "handling, styling, gas mileage"

"love my Fiesta...handles great.. feels like a much bigger car and looks great.. and get's great mileage, around 37 mpg driving it fast with a lot of stop and go in fwy traffic. The transmission can be a little finicky.. what I have found is that it doesn't like to start out with little gas. If you give it a little more gas, the sputtering will not occur."

Best car in it's class.

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pros: "Gas mileage, Style and drive for price, Safety"

Cons: "None so far"

"Initially, I wanted the Honda Fit but ultimately decided on a Ford Fiesta. 6 months later, I am still very happy. Here's how and why... Before purchasing this car, I test drove the Smart Car, the Toyota Yaris, and the Honda Fit. I narrowed it down to these three cars after watching driver videos, reading owner reviews and researching about 8 different models in the economy class. It came down to the Honda Fit and the Ford Fiesta. I chose the Ford Fiesta 5-Door Hatchback SE over the Honda Fit because the Fiesta had better acceleration, a better ride, and more attractive styling. The body lines are classier looking than the boxy Fit. I felt like the Fiesta was a more mature car that I could live with and it didn't scream economy car. Actually, it doesn't even state economy car...many other reviewers said this and I found it to be true also. The interior is sharp. Also with the Honda Fit, I foresaw aggravation with trying to get on the highway whereas with the Ford Fiesta it didn't seem like it was going to be a problem, and indeed it has not been. Another reason I found the Ford Fiesta to be better than the Fit is that the Fiesta is one of only two cars in the Minicar category at IIHS that is a Top Safety Pick. Besides the fact that it is a safer car, this rating also lowers insurance payments on the Fiesta. After having driven the Fiesta for a while now there are some real things to love. I get BETTER gas mileage in the city than the window sticker states. The window sticker says 29, I regularly am getting 31-32. The tight turning radius is great, really it'll surprise you. The auto-manual has been smooth (you have to break it in properly, but even if you don't the dealer can reset it and you can retrain it with smooth driving for a 1000 miles) and the acceleration, for an economy car, is great. On the highway this car is comfortable. The cabin is tight and quiet (the opposite seems to be true with the Fit.) I feel like Ford hit a winner with this one. Finally something better than the Honda Fit. I think they created a comfortable, polished, and gas mileage friendly driving car. Oh and one last thing...I was pleasantly surprised to find the maintenance required is the least of any car I have owned! I felt compelled to write a review because I am very happy with this car."

Terrible choice

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pros: "Easy to park"

Cons: "Space, mileage, driving experience"

"When I purchased my Ford Fiesta, I thought I was going to get a comfortable ride with decent get-up-and-go and "sporty" dynamics. What I got was lackluster acceleration that decelerates when going up a hill, severely cramped interior space with more than one person inside, and my biggest complaint, the TERRIBLE gas mileage. My mileage is currently 21 in the city, 22.5 on the highway (using 91 octane pump gas). Just as good as my previous car, which I traded in because the mileage was a concern to me. Overall, avoid the Fiesta, most other choices are better."