2014 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,612 - $14,889.

10/7.2

7.8

Based on 155 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Really a fun car to drive

By on Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Driver arm rest small no arm rest for passenger."

"It has power to pass and go up mountain passes quickly with no effort. Love to drive on highway. In town it is great - always can find a spot to park in. It doesn't need a lot of room. It is a really good looking car."

Great car

By on Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great mpg, great power"

"Got this car on a lease, then bought it. This is the best car I've ever owned, and I'm 66 years young. Consistently gets 40 mpg. I'll drive this until the wheels fall off."

This car is awesome!

By on Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pros: "Cheap, awesome to drive"

Cons: "There's no knob to tune the radio"

"Good amount of power. It's surprisingly comfortable for such a small car, I've driven it from Detroit, MI to Lincoln, NE and the seats are great (I don't have the Recaro's). It's a fun go-cart-y car and puts a smile on my face daily. I drive fairly "spiritedly" and I'm averaging over 32 mpg. What else is there to say."

Worst car ever!!!

By on Sunday, July 01, 2012

Pros: "Price"

Cons: "Everything!!"

"Please think twice before buying this car! By far the worst car I have ever own. I currently only have 4500 miles on this car and I have already brought it in for warranty repairs 5 times!!! Here is a list of everything that has gone wrong with the car in 4500 miles... (This is a automatic transmission model) 1) Transmission would not go into the right gear making it lose power in traffic. (So bad I got pulled over by the police because they thought I had a manual and that I didn't know how to drive a stick) 2) Transmission would not go into reverse, I had to turn the car on and off 4 times in order to make it work. 3) Transmission is LOUD in slow traffic, almost acting like it does not know what gear to go in. 4) Drivers side speakers went out. 5) All the outside modeling around the windows started peeling and bubbling. 6) Gas milage is all over the place, but never the advertise 40MPG. 7) Alaram system does not always unlock the car via remote. Its hit or miss. These are just some of the problem I have had with this car. I have spoke to Ford corporate, and the dealership about the transmission and they always state, "Its working the way it was designed", or " That a feature of this vehicle" and " Let the car break in more" They are no help what so ever in trying to resolve any of the issue they are having with the transmission. If I wanted my car to act like a manual transmission, I would have purchased a car with a manual transmission! I will NEVER buy a Ford again. NEVER!!!"

2014 Ford Fiesta Titanium

By on Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pros: "Fuel economy, powerful A/C, nice touch screen"

Cons: "Lack of leg room in back seat"

"After 25 years of being a loyal Chevrolet truck owner, I realized that driving 160 miles per day wasn't gonna cut it with a gas guzzling truck. I test drove a couple compact Chevy cars and was not happy at all. I stopped by a local Ford dealer and test drove the Fiesta. A couple things I was looking for: fuel economy and head room- I'm 6'3". Both items were accommodating. I like the interior design, front seat head and leg room and with a hatch back, the space in the back. Jury is still out on how well it will perform but the first 100 miles has been a joy."