2014 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $13,821 - $14,366.

10/7.2

7.7

Based on 203 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Love my Fiesta!

By on Monday, July 16, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, affordable, neat features, cute"

Cons: "horrible on speed bumps"

"When I got this car, I wasn't really much of a Ford fan, but it was the best I could afford. This Fiesta has totally changed my mind. It's not a powerhouse or anything, but nobody should expect that because it's a compact car. It has enough power for what it's made for. Even better, the recommended mileage for an oil change is 10,000. I love the design and added features and convenience. The integrated bluetooth with Microsoft Sync is the best. I can control my media player and my phone solely by pressing a button (located on the turn signal arm thingy) and speaking, keeping my eyes on the road and hands on the wheels. For a small car, it's pretty roomy. If you were really tall or were going to have more than one or two adult passengers often, though, it probably isn't for you. I'm 5'5 and my boyfriend is about 5'10 and we fit very comfortably, and I can squeeze enough in the trunk and back seat for an entire weekend camping trip for two. There are only a few things I can think of that I don't like. First, even if you don't have sirius equipment installed, the button is still there and there is no option to have it installed, so that button can never work. Next, if you go over a speed bump without practically stopping you can hear it scrape. Overall, his car is sure to impress. At least your friends that don't have a Ford."

2011 AND 2013 FORD FIESTA

By on Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Pros: "PRICE, DRIVING DYNAMIC, FEATURES"

Cons: "BACK SEATS BEST FOR KIDS OR SHORT ADULTS"

"We recently added a second Fiesta to join the one we purchased in January 2011. We have had no issues with the 2011, and for 2013 Ford has added volume controls to the steering wheel, driver armrest, and moved the SYNC to the wheel from the turn signal stalk. We consistently get 32MPG in mostly city driving, and 45MPG highway is easilly attainable at 60MPH. This is a nimble and really fun to drive car which retained it's European handling qualities. If you need a sub-compact (super mini) you really need to test drive the Fiesta."

Great small car!

By on Tuesday, May 26, 2015

"I have a 2011 SES hatchback with a 5speed manual transmission so I haven't had any issues with the transmission. The car is used as a second car in the summer and a daily driver in the winter. It is a great handling car and I average 31-32 combined city/hwy driving. I don't drive slow 75-85mph on my commute so the mileage is excellent. Excellent in the winter with studded snow tires."

VERY NICE CAR

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

"This car drives very good ..Great on gas I fill up like every two weeks and 28.00 dollars to fill the tank @3.54 a gallon I get around 34 to 38 miles to a gallon. I like the looks of this car and can handle fast turns and nice speeds oil changes are every 6,000 to 10,000 miles can't beat that"

Really the most value for your money.

By on Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pros: "Great Handeling, Fuel Economy and Nice Extras Too!"

"For $18,900 I purchased my '11 Fiesta SES. It came with: Bluetooth, heated seats and mirrors, GPS, side airbags, Micorsoft Sync (voice control for text messages, iPod, Pandora, Twitter, GPS and more), Sirius satellite radio, moon-roof, 16" rims, cruise control, smart-key access with push button start, LED parking lamps, mood lighting, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, and a leather wrapped steering wheel with multifunction/audio controls. You could not find that list of featured on some luxury cars that cost twice as much. I have had the Fiesta for 8 mos and over 12,000 miles and have had no issues with it other than one burned out blinker bulb and some rubber trim inside of the door than came unglued during the extreme heat this past summer. Warranty paid for both no questions asked. The Fiesta rides and handles amazingly well for it's price range and has excellent fuel economy. I feel safe in the Fiesta, with it's advanced safety features like stability control, brake assist, and 911 assist. I can honestly say that I owe my life to the stability control when I attempted to take an unseen 90 degree curve in the road at 55mph in the rain. The Fiesta's 6.8 inch ground clearance is a big help in deep snow and also prevents it from "bottoming out" on most steep driveways. It has held it's value exceptionally well (I could sell it today for $500 less than i paid for it!). It really is a great car for the money, and I always recommend it to everyone who tells me they are looking for a new car."

New Fords are awesome

By on Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Pros: "Great Gas Milage, Beautiful colors, Fun to drive"

Cons: "Can sometimes be uncomfortable on long drives"

"I didn't used to be a fan of new ford, they looked big and bulky. I was actually planning on buying a Nissan but decided to test drive this car because of it's color, "Magenta". Drove it and feel in love with with."

Amazing

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "gas, comfort, handling, lots of options"

Cons: "no console storage"

"I love my new Ford Fiesta! It drives so smooth and has amazing gas mileage. I did a lot of research before purchasing a new car and the reviews all pointed to the fiesta. And they were right! It's sleek and sporty, awesome car!"

Great value and MPG

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "Gas mileage"

Cons: "Backseat for adults, tight entering driver seat"

"Being a small car, I was very concerned as to how this car would hold up in a crash. Well Ford should be proud, because I was just rear ended by a full size Dodge Ram pickup and yes my car is totaled, however, I walked away. My injuries are typical for that type of cash but the car was build to absorb such an impact. The only thing that did fail was the driver seat, which for whatever reason the seat-back dropped as if I was laying flat. I have enjoyed this car a lot. It got great gas mileage, averaging out at 37 MPG. My husband and I are both tall and we were very comfortable in the front seat, however, it is not great for adults in the back seat. Taking everything in to consideration, I will not have any issues with buying another Fiesta"

Good choice for the money.

By on Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pros: "Great traction, good drving, great gas mileage."

Cons: "Low to the ground, but that was to be expected."

"This was the best choice for my money. I was looking for gas mileage above all. I travel a lot, which is why in 15 months I put over 52,000 miles on it. I get average of 38-42 per gal. It is all highway driving. This is not the most comfortable vehicle I have owned, but not bad either. It was a good choice for me at the time. Now I need a bit bigger car for work."

Great first new car!

By on Thursday, January 23, 2014

"I'm a college student who just bought this as my first new car a few months ago. So far I absolutely love this car! I get about 36 mpg highway and around 33 in town. The only problem that I've had with this car is one of the drivers side speakers doesn't always work. I grew up driving trucks and never thought I would get used to driving a small four cylinder car but it really has plenty of power and was a very easy adjustment."