2013 Ford Fiesta

7.5

Based on 221 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

7.6/10

great gas mileage

By on Friday, September 13, 2013

Pros: "40 mpg, handling, styling, quiet ride."

Cons: "automatic transmission is junk, back seat leg room"

"this car is a ten out of ten on everything but the powershift auto tranny, it is terrible if I had it to do over again I would get a stick shift.Ive had the clutches replaced once and they need replaced again and only has 58000 miles."

Great vehicle for the value!!

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "38 mpg, good in snow, ample leg room"

Cons: "no cargo space"

"I love driving my Fiesta. It was a very economical buy and has surpassed my expectations. It is on the smaller side of compact, so road tripping with a family of 4 has been a little bit tight and almost unbearable. I bought it for my long commute to work though, and for that, it has done it's job well. I am very happy with my car. Wouldn't trade it for anything."

great vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pros: "handling, styling, gas mileage"

"love my Fiesta...handles great.. feels like a much bigger car and looks great.. and get's great mileage, around 37 mpg driving it fast with a lot of stop and go in fwy traffic. The transmission can be a little finicky.. what I have found is that it doesn't like to start out with little gas. If you give it a little more gas, the sputtering will not occur."

Great compact car

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

"Just purchased our third Fiesta. The 2014 model adds My Ford Touch and a Sony stereo upgrade. The car is incredibly quiet and very comfortable. It drives well and has a good and almost sporty feel to it. MPG for me has been in the mid 30 range which is decent for my driving habits. Overall, i don't think you can find a nicer compact car out there especially considering all the options you can add that aren't available on other compact cars. I ordered mine fully loaded and love this vehicle!"

2013 Ford Fiesta S, good car

By on Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pros: "Good MPG, fun to drive, large trunk"

Cons: "wish this car had a taller top gear"

"I bought this car in February of 2013, I needed a reliable car for a 50 mile a day commute. I bought the cheapest stripped down model with a 5 speed and no key-less entry or power windows. the no key-less entry is a pain because of having to use a key to unlock the door then press the button on the dash twice to unlock the rest of the doors, this is a problem for me because i have a year and a half old daughter that tries to run off when i unlock the door. the biggest problem is when on the highway when i am in 5 th gear, 65 mph i am reving at 2900 rpm and if i go around 75 mph then i am reving at 3400 rpm. the only time i get good gas millage around 40 mpg is to stay at 60 - 65 mph any faster and your gas millage drops to around 35 mpg. if 5th gear was taller or if this car had a 6th gear then it would get ultimate gas millage"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fiesta near Honolulu. See local deals