2013 Ford Fiesta

7.5

Based on 232 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

7.6/10
    7.6/10

Great vehicle for the value!!

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "38 mpg, good in snow, ample leg room"

Cons: "no cargo space"

"I love driving my Fiesta. It was a very economical buy and has surpassed my expectations. It is on the smaller side of compact, so road tripping with a family of 4 has been a little bit tight and almost unbearable. I bought it for my long commute to work though, and for that, it has done it's job well. I am very happy with my car. Wouldn't trade it for anything."

Great compact car

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

"Just purchased our third Fiesta. The 2014 model adds My Ford Touch and a Sony stereo upgrade. The car is incredibly quiet and very comfortable. It drives well and has a good and almost sporty feel to it. MPG for me has been in the mid 30 range which is decent for my driving habits. Overall, i don't think you can find a nicer compact car out there especially considering all the options you can add that aren't available on other compact cars. I ordered mine fully loaded and love this vehicle!"

great vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pros: "handling, styling, gas mileage"

"love my Fiesta...handles great.. feels like a much bigger car and looks great.. and get's great mileage, around 37 mpg driving it fast with a lot of stop and go in fwy traffic. The transmission can be a little finicky.. what I have found is that it doesn't like to start out with little gas. If you give it a little more gas, the sputtering will not occur."

I love this car more and more

By on Monday, August 13, 2012

Pros: "Handling, solid body feel and body style."

Cons: "Some cheap interior parts and more horse power."

"The best quality of this car is the handling and the solid body feel. I love the 5 speed manual and I would probably not like this car if it were an automatic. With the manual the car moves and again it corners on a dime. The car itself has been bullet proof reliability. I also love the comfort of the front seats and it highway manners. My only wish to make this car perfect would be to add 15 more horses to the engine, possibly a turbo and some interior pieces are of cheap plastic. I would even be happy with a retro kit to upgrade the interior and I would love to add a turbo without invalidating the warranty."

Good When New

By on Monday, June 27, 2016

Pros: "steering, fuel economy, great subcompact"

Cons: "transmission"

"This car was my very car. I loved it when it had less miles. I took this car into several ford dealerships during the 36000 warranty for transmission problems. The car shutters really bad after you've driven it for a few miles in a day. It was pretty bad, the car felt like it was going to break down but luckily to this day it has not. There were several other issues that arose as the car aged. I had the radiator fan go out on me, one of the door latches went out, and lastly one of the speakers went out. The car handles beautifully though. This car has some of the best tuned steering I have ever driven. It stops fairly well, it handles, though it is a bit slow, it is pretty good considering it is a sub compact. In comparison to the rest of the subcompacts, I find the Fiesta to be the best. I would recommend this car to someone who wants something nice but is on a budget. I definitely recommend purchasing this car within warranty because of the little issues that have come up, the car has not depreciated very well either. Bought it in 2013 with 15k miles at about $15k and 3 years later the kbb value is less than half that (about $6k) I know that's somewhat expected though."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fiesta near Honolulu. See local deals