2013 Ford Fiesta

7.7

Based on 173 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

2914 had for almost a year. Automatic

By on Friday, December 19, 2014

"The car drives great and has a hands free phone service, beeps when a car is in blind spot.rear view mirrows shows when other cars in blind spot to change lanes and very easy to park. Just what I need for an older person like me."

Worst Car Ever!!!

By on Saturday, December 06, 2014

Pros: "great gas milage, can park anywhere"

Cons: "horrible transmission, doors won't stay shut"

"While this car may be fun to drive, have really good gas milage, and serve its purpose it can't seem to stay out of the shop!! We leased the car with 7 miles on it. From the moment we got it home it had issues. When you would go to take of from a stop or a slow roll it would stutter, almost as if you were driving a manual transmission and had tried starting of in a high gear, (this car is automatic) we took it back to the dealer and they told us that the computer needed a bug fixed that it was trying to shift into first and second at the same time. We bring the car home it drove fine for 2 days and started doing the same thing. We took it back 4 times to have this fixed. Finally they decide to take the clutch housing apart and the clutch manifold (or something technically like that) apart in the guys hand. It is an automatic car with 23,000 miles on it the clutch should not be falling apart in the mechanics hand. We finally got that replaced and now our doors won't shut! We have had to replace two of our door mechanisms because when we go to shut the door it doesn't stay latched. I have had to drive home with tie downs holding my doors shut,this is unacceptable especially when I have my kids in the car with me at times"

OK car

By on Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pros: "a good price"

Cons: "starting to erode away"

"2013 Ford Fiesta Red colored Mileage just under 224,000 it still run ok, but is getting ready for the scrap yard. rusted out under body , used hard, but still running, interior ripped in back because of cheap ness bough car around $16,500 in Nov 2012 brand new with 14 miles on it, so its been an o-k car for the price. was used as taxi cab average miles per day:307"

transmission noisy, front wheel grabs at take-off

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2014

"Transmission noisy, front wheels vibrate at normal take off, it down shift noisy and sometimes in a jerky fashion. Shifting from drive to reverse it is not smooth, and acts af if it need u-joints.The dealer said all the above is normal.If you own one and have not yet experienced the listed problems your day is coming."

Some problems but all is well.

By on Monday, November 24, 2014

Pros: "So easy on gas, fun to drive, great engine"

Cons: "Auto transmission, small back seat"

"Fun to drive, a breeze to park, and more comfortable than many larger cars. My wife is only 5 ft. tall, and wanted a small car. This was the answer. Did have the transmission problem at 8400 mi. but dealer repaired with free rental. Now runs much smoother than it did when we purchased it. Just wish the back seat was a bit more comfortable. Trunk is huge for this size car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fiesta near Honolulu. See local deals