• 2014 Compact Cars

2013 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,650 - $16,053.

10/7.3

7.8

Based on 138 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Good choice for the money.

By on Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pros: "Great traction, good drving, great gas mileage."

Cons: "Low to the ground, but that was to be expected."

"This was the best choice for my money. I was looking for gas mileage above all. I travel a lot, which is why in 15 months I put over 52,000 miles on it. I get average of 38-42 per gal. It is all highway driving. This is not the most comfortable vehicle I have owned, but not bad either. It was a good choice for me at the time. Now I need a bit bigger car for work."

Great first new car!

By on Thursday, January 23, 2014

"I'm a college student who just bought this as my first new car a few months ago. So far I absolutely love this car! I get about 36 mpg highway and around 33 in town. The only problem that I've had with this car is one of the drivers side speakers doesn't always work. I grew up driving trucks and never thought I would get used to driving a small four cylinder car but it really has plenty of power and was a very easy adjustment."

Great compact car

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

"Just purchased our third Fiesta. The 2014 model adds My Ford Touch and a Sony stereo upgrade. The car is incredibly quiet and very comfortable. It drives well and has a good and almost sporty feel to it. MPG for me has been in the mid 30 range which is decent for my driving habits. Overall, i don't think you can find a nicer compact car out there especially considering all the options you can add that aren't available on other compact cars. I ordered mine fully loaded and love this vehicle!"

Perfect Starter Car

By on Monday, October 14, 2013

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, great gas mileage, cute"

Cons: "small interior space"

"I bought a 2013 Fiesta last year after graduation as by first new car. I absolutely love it. The interior is a bit on the small side, but I am petite and do not have a family to lug around in it.I have done quite a bit of driving in it already and it handles great. This car suits my needs perfectly."

great gas mileage

By on Friday, September 13, 2013

Pros: "40 mpg, handling, styling, quiet ride."

Cons: "automatic transmission is junk, back seat leg room"

"this car is a ten out of ten on everything but the powershift auto tranny, it is terrible if I had it to do over again I would get a stick shift.Ive had the clutches replaced once and they need replaced again and only has 58000 miles."

Surprising small car

By on Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pros: "economy, fun to drive, good looking."

Cons: "stupid front door cupholder interferes with exit."

"Bought this car for my wife and owned it for over one year. The transmission took a little time to get accustomed to, but it is shifting much more smoothly as the miles are added. Averaging 34 mpg in city/suburban driving! We use this car most of the time. It can hold quite a bit: ie. a gas grill and 21 full backpacks. What it can't hold is too many passengers for too much time. The back seat is not very comfortable. The front seats are spacious and quite comfortable. There are almost 8000 miles on this car, and only had one piece of seat trim fail. It was replaced by my dealer with no problems. Hope to keep this car for at least another 5 years. Fun to drive, economical, and "cute" is the best description I can give."

2013 Ford Fiesta S, good car

By on Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pros: "Good MPG, fun to drive, large trunk"

Cons: "wish this car had a taller top gear"

"I bought this car in February of 2013, I needed a reliable car for a 50 mile a day commute. I bought the cheapest stripped down model with a 5 speed and no key-less entry or power windows. the no key-less entry is a pain because of having to use a key to unlock the door then press the button on the dash twice to unlock the rest of the doors, this is a problem for me because i have a year and a half old daughter that tries to run off when i unlock the door. the biggest problem is when on the highway when i am in 5 th gear, 65 mph i am reving at 2900 rpm and if i go around 75 mph then i am reving at 3400 rpm. the only time i get good gas millage around 40 mpg is to stay at 60 - 65 mph any faster and your gas millage drops to around 35 mpg. if 5th gear was taller or if this car had a 6th gear then it would get ultimate gas millage"

I love this car more and more

By on Monday, August 13, 2012

Pros: "Handling, solid body feel and body style."

Cons: "Some cheap interior parts and more horse power."

"The best quality of this car is the handling and the solid body feel. I love the 5 speed manual and I would probably not like this car if it were an automatic. With the manual the car moves and again it corners on a dime. The car itself has been bullet proof reliability. I also love the comfort of the front seats and it highway manners. My only wish to make this car perfect would be to add 15 more horses to the engine, possibly a turbo and some interior pieces are of cheap plastic. I would even be happy with a retro kit to upgrade the interior and I would love to add a turbo without invalidating the warranty."

Great car, great value

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "exterior/interior design, mpg"

Cons: "engine low on power, a bit of rattle at low rpm"

"The 2011 Ford Fiesta is a great car for someone looking to step into an economy car market, or looking to buy a new car in the segment. It's exceptionally styled, and actually does better than the average average EPA mpg. It's economical in the city as well as the highway. However, the economy is largely due to its small engine that produces around 130 horsepower. So, if you load the car up for a trip and take another person with you, you'll struggle to go uphill. Also, the sound-proofing isn't as good as I've seen some other cars, so expect to hear a bit of a rattle at low RPM's. The interior quality is good as well. The dashboard doesn't feel like it cost a dollar to make, and the use of aluminum is nice. Interior space is good for the driver and passenger, but if you want to sit in the back, it'll be a bit of a squeeze. As for the exterior styling, I absolutely love it. It's fluid and modern. With car design shifting to smooth and fluid instead of edgy and boxy, this car is up with the times. It's forward looking, so I'm sure that five or ten years from now I won't look at it and say that it's ancient. This car will look and be modern even then."

I love my car!

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

"My husband bought this car for me for my birthday, the inside lights change color which is amazing. It has a lot more features then I would of guessed SYNC to my iPhone/iPod or regular phone already had a built in iphone charger/port it has a hands free use of your cell phone with a speaker and mic right above the drivers seat XM sirus radio plus a GREAT sound system. Can't forget amazing MPG drove from Fort hood TX to Reno nv on 125$ total. Great handling very well made, priced around 16,500-19,500 mine (16,000)this car will last me a long time and it may look small but the inside and trunk were actually big. Would buy again."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25