• 2014 Compact Car Buyer's Guide

2013 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,505 - $15,974.

10/7.3

7.8

Based on 152 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

We Bought 2

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage, Ride, Style"

Cons: "Sirius needs to be free for a year"

"We liked this car so much we bought 2. We had 2 focuses before and mine was the 2dr hatch. I was getting thrashed driving that car, I have a bad back and the ride was horrible. I test drove a bunch of used cars when the finance guy suggested we test drive a Fiesta. I fell in love with it from the minute I sat in it. It rides nice. We avg 32 mpg in the city. The only thing I wish we had was a year for free Sirius."

Terrible Car

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pros: "Nice looking"

Cons: "bad transmissions, poor fuel mileage, and more"

my car

"I purchased this car band new and by 26,000 I had to replace the transmission because of a terrible grinding sound coming from the transmission while driving. Ford was not helpful and kept pushing me out the door until 6 months and 8 visits to the dealership later they finally replaced the transmission. They stated that the grinding noise is perfectly normal characteristics of the vehicle but if it's grinding on all gears then they replace the transmissions?? Seems fishy to me... Plus I only get 34 miles per gallon and I have had this car for over a year now; my travel time is all high way also and they can't explain why. DON'T BUY THEM!"

my car

comfortable, great mileage

By on Friday, September 20, 2013

Pros: "exciting, value, great looking"

Cons: "little light on power"

"had the car a year and a half and love it. been on a couple long trips and it has done excellent. The front is very spacious for two adults. With me driving the back seat gets a little cramped (i'm six foot though). The driver's seat is very adjustable; you can go with anything from a street racer with it very low with the wheel right in front of you, all the way up to nearly feeling like your in a small SUV. driving around my small town i avg about 35 mpg. only drawback is if you have to run the ac/heater much, it really hurts the mpg. small, safe, and very satisfying to drive."

Love my Fiesta!

By on Monday, July 16, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, affordable, neat features, cute"

Cons: "horrible on speed bumps"

"When I got this car, I wasn't really much of a Ford fan, but it was the best I could afford. This Fiesta has totally changed my mind. It's not a powerhouse or anything, but nobody should expect that because it's a compact car. It has enough power for what it's made for. Even better, the recommended mileage for an oil change is 10,000. I love the design and added features and convenience. The integrated bluetooth with Microsoft Sync is the best. I can control my media player and my phone solely by pressing a button (located on the turn signal arm thingy) and speaking, keeping my eyes on the road and hands on the wheels. For a small car, it's pretty roomy. If you were really tall or were going to have more than one or two adult passengers often, though, it probably isn't for you. I'm 5'5 and my boyfriend is about 5'10 and we fit very comfortably, and I can squeeze enough in the trunk and back seat for an entire weekend camping trip for two. There are only a few things I can think of that I don't like. First, even if you don't have sirius equipment installed, the button is still there and there is no option to have it installed, so that button can never work. Next, if you go over a speed bump without practically stopping you can hear it scrape. Overall, his car is sure to impress. At least your friends that don't have a Ford."

VERY NICE CAR

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

"This car drives very good ..Great on gas I fill up like every two weeks and 28.00 dollars to fill the tank @3.54 a gallon I get around 34 to 38 miles to a gallon. I like the looks of this car and can handle fast turns and nice speeds oil changes are every 6,000 to 10,000 miles can't beat that"

See if you qualify for