• 2014 Compact Car Buyer's Guide

2013 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $13,658 - $14,069.

10/7.3

7.8

Based on 151 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

I love my little Fi!

By on Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Pros: "Cute, Fun to drive, Good gas mileage"

Cons: "Not wonderful in snow, uphill issues"

"I bought this car new in April of 2012. I love it! I think it's a GREAT car choice for the price. The only issue I don't like in her is the problem I have going up hills. I really can't complain too much since she has little horsepower. I knew that going into it, but I didn't mind. It really isn't that big of an issue. I'm a young girl that lives on the border of 2 different states. I really have little needs to go far distances. I drive 10 miles to work, and occasionally travel. This car gets great gas mileage when you're going at a steady pace. Although Fi is small, I feel completely comfortable and safe, especially driving in cities such as Pittsburgh and Columbus. It's not a large/long car so it makes parking a BREEZE. The Fiesta's turning is exceptional and she offers great headlight coverage. I love this car and would totally recommend it to someone."

The ST is perfect

By on Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Versatile,"

Cons: "High seating position, Five doors,"

"I actually own a Ford Fiesta ST, but the ST was not a option I could choose. The back seats are not really that spacious but people do not sit back there very often, so it is not that big of a deal to me. I park next to a Mazda Miata every night and the Fiesta is a tad bit longer, so how it fits a backseat at all makes it nice for those just in case I have more then one passenger moments. I am 6'2" and I find the car fits me perfectly. I like the optional recaro seats as well. My only complaints about the whole car is that you sit kind of high and it has five doors. I guess I'm weird and like to sit as close to the ground as possible and a three door just looks better to me. The drive is great. So much torque and low end power. A bit bumpy at times but I like it that way. The handling is quick and responsive. I test drove a Mustang GT and a Focus ST but neither of them were as fun to drive or as cheap as the Fiesta. The Mustang GT felt kind of sloppy and it was hard to have fun in while being confined to the speed limit. The Focus ST was brilliant but not for the price difference especially when you started to add on options. Sync has worked excellently so far, but I have not owned the vehicle for very long so we'll see. The Fiesta ST is the perfect car. Easy to park, Fun to drive, All weather friendly, five seats, handy hatch, decent MPG's for a sporting car, and nice to look at."

Fun to drive, great mileage, I love it!

By on Wednesday, February 06, 2013

"I recommend the Ford Fiesta SE for Seniors. The price is right and mileage is great. Trunk offers lots of room along with the rear seat folding down for additional space if needed. Purchasing a added Extended Warranty will bring you up to 6-years 60,000 miles. Be sure and check this out if you plan to drive the car for a number of years. The ability to transfer the warranty for a low price to the next owner is an added advantage when you sell it. Living in Michigan we have some weeks when the roads are covered with snow. The Fiesta handles well in the snow. Check the Ford Fiesta out when looking for a new car. You might find it to what you are looking for. I did!"

I bought this on impulse, and wound up loving it!

By on Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pros: "Handling and interior."

Cons: "Non unrelated to the size of the car."

"Fully intending to buy a conventional sedan, this Fiesta caught my eye in the showroom and for once in my life I bought a car on impulse. It turned out to be a good choice. The car is comfortable, fun to drive and reliable through its first 30K miles. The clutch and gearbox are both solid and predictable. I'm averaging 40 mpg with the standard transmission doing about 50% highway miles."

Fun to drive, efficient and reliable!

By on Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pros: "fuel econ, fun to drive"

Cons: "no center council. l installed my own"

"Off the lot with 24 miles, I was concerned the new tech would cause problems. The sync, 6 spd trans and boasted fuel econ were big in 2011, would they hold up? The car is still everything it was when it was new. Coming to this car from a SUV was amazing. 38-42 mpg, same range as the SUV, but half the fuel. ride is also very nice, non fatiguing seats and a pleasure for long hauls!"

See if you qualify for