2013 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $12,713 - $13,050.

10/7.3

7.8

Based on 152 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Great fuel economy. Transmission is annoying

By on Sunday, April 27, 2014

"Great fuel economy. Easy and comfortable drive. Invisible to cops. Funky transmission works OK and gives great milage but I have concerns for reliability"

2011 AND 2013 FORD FIESTA

By on Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Pros: "PRICE, DRIVING DYNAMIC, FEATURES"

Cons: "BACK SEATS BEST FOR KIDS OR SHORT ADULTS"

"We recently added a second Fiesta to join the one we purchased in January 2011. We have had no issues with the 2011, and for 2013 Ford has added volume controls to the steering wheel, driver armrest, and moved the SYNC to the wheel from the turn signal stalk. We consistently get 32MPG in mostly city driving, and 45MPG highway is easilly attainable at 60MPH. This is a nimble and really fun to drive car which retained it's European handling qualities. If you need a sub-compact (super mini) you really need to test drive the Fiesta."

Amazing

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "gas, comfort, handling, lots of options"

Cons: "no console storage"

"I love my new Ford Fiesta! It drives so smooth and has amazing gas mileage. I did a lot of research before purchasing a new car and the reviews all pointed to the fiesta. And they were right! It's sleek and sporty, awesome car!"

Great value and MPG

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "Gas mileage"

Cons: "Backseat for adults, tight entering driver seat"

"Being a small car, I was very concerned as to how this car would hold up in a crash. Well Ford should be proud, because I was just rear ended by a full size Dodge Ram pickup and yes my car is totaled, however, I walked away. My injuries are typical for that type of cash but the car was build to absorb such an impact. The only thing that did fail was the driver seat, which for whatever reason the seat-back dropped as if I was laying flat. I have enjoyed this car a lot. It got great gas mileage, averaging out at 37 MPG. My husband and I are both tall and we were very comfortable in the front seat, however, it is not great for adults in the back seat. Taking everything in to consideration, I will not have any issues with buying another Fiesta"

Really the most value for your money.

By on Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pros: "Great Handeling, Fuel Economy and Nice Extras Too!"

"For $18,900 I purchased my '11 Fiesta SES. It came with: Bluetooth, heated seats and mirrors, GPS, side airbags, Micorsoft Sync (voice control for text messages, iPod, Pandora, Twitter, GPS and more), Sirius satellite radio, moon-roof, 16" rims, cruise control, smart-key access with push button start, LED parking lamps, mood lighting, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, and a leather wrapped steering wheel with multifunction/audio controls. You could not find that list of featured on some luxury cars that cost twice as much. I have had the Fiesta for 8 mos and over 12,000 miles and have had no issues with it other than one burned out blinker bulb and some rubber trim inside of the door than came unglued during the extreme heat this past summer. Warranty paid for both no questions asked. The Fiesta rides and handles amazingly well for it's price range and has excellent fuel economy. I feel safe in the Fiesta, with it's advanced safety features like stability control, brake assist, and 911 assist. I can honestly say that I owe my life to the stability control when I attempted to take an unseen 90 degree curve in the road at 55mph in the rain. The Fiesta's 6.8 inch ground clearance is a big help in deep snow and also prevents it from "bottoming out" on most steep driveways. It has held it's value exceptionally well (I could sell it today for $500 less than i paid for it!). It really is a great car for the money, and I always recommend it to everyone who tells me they are looking for a new car."