2013 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $12,705 - $13,093.

10/7.3

7.8

Based on 152 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 16 | Next

Horrible, clanky transmission

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Nice to look at"

Cons: "Horrible transmission"

"The transmission in our Ford Fiesta has had multiple issues and still makes lots of noise and is jerky. Ford tells us that this transmission comes with some noise but the noises get worse as does the responses of shifting and accelerating. The latest issue is with the AUX button on the sound system which doesn't work anymore, and a scraping.noise when turning the wheel. We are scheduled yet again to have these things fixed but can't get in to the dealer service department until Aug. 11th......today is July 11th.....as they are completely booked due to other Ford recalls. We feel frustrated and stuck with this very poorly made vehicle because we would never in good conscience sell it to anyone and are pretty sure no one who drove it and heard it would want it. We will NEVER give Ford our business again. Beware of the Ford Fiesta......we are not the only ones having these issues."

So far I cannot complain- does everything needed.

By on Friday, July 18, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage, SYNC funtion"

Cons: "The tranni ats weird for the first 5K miles until"

"I bought the 2014 model in Sept. '13 from Midway Ford. The interior is just as you would expect for any economy car so I cannot complain- you get what you pay for. However, I use the SYNC function all the time with my Kindle and the sound from the six speakers is terrific. The gas mileage is incredible: recently I drove 425 miles on one tank of gas (nearly all highway though) Its the perfect commuting car if you need a car to get to/from work and need something economical and that will get you from point A to B."

I love this car more and more

By on Monday, August 13, 2012

Pros: "Handling, solid body feel and body style."

Cons: "Some cheap interior parts and more horse power."

"The best quality of this car is the handling and the solid body feel. I love the 5 speed manual and I would probably not like this car if it were an automatic. With the manual the car moves and again it corners on a dime. The car itself has been bullet proof reliability. I also love the comfort of the front seats and it highway manners. My only wish to make this car perfect would be to add 15 more horses to the engine, possibly a turbo and some interior pieces are of cheap plastic. I would even be happy with a retro kit to upgrade the interior and I would love to add a turbo without invalidating the warranty."

Great quality for a small car

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive and great mileage"

Cons: "Hard to climb into and out of when older"

"This little car has great quality and is fun to drive for a small car. My SES has all the bells and whistles so it is very convenient as a driver."

I LOVE IT!

By on Thursday, January 05, 2012

Pros: "Average 37 - 40 mpg, the Brand MATTERS!"

Cons: "Rear seat is very tight on seat"

"I have owned my Fiesta one year now. I really like it. The reason I call it the Green Puppy, is because once in a while it is a little doggy, when I try to pass or stomp on the gas, instead of easing down on the gas, it spits and sputters, makes me think it is going to die. It has never died on me yet! and it is Lime Squeeze in color, "GREEN PUPPY". I'm a granny, so I don't really care if it is a little doggy, as long as it keeps going! I love zipping around in it!!"

Great car, great mileage

By on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, MPGs, Sync, safety features"

Cons: "Leg room in back if taking an extended drive"

"Wantt a stylish car that's super fun to drive? This is it. Take this car through the curves and you'll know what I mean. This car is a blast to drive and makes great gas mileage. I made 48 on the express way once. Granted, It was not my usuall driving. I can usually average 43. Only two things I would change about this car... I would give an extra 3 inches of leg room in the back, and add a luggage protector for the top of the rear bumper. Otherwise, I absolutely love this car."

Well spent money, fun to drive and safe!

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "Safety,great looks,ride,fuel economy,features"

Cons: "would be perfect with a 10yr /100,000 mi. warranty"

Ford Fiesta blue flame metallic

"The Ford Fiesta SE hatchback is a great value car. It offers enough room for daily commuting. I chose the SE trim with the sport appearance package (15inch alloy wheels, cruise control and LED parking lights looking great!) and the SYNC"

Ford Fiesta blue flame metallic

Great MPG and ride

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

"I am 6 foot tall and this car has plenty of room for me and my 2 kids. It is not a slow car and is great for around town or long trips. I get about 36 mpgs. I love my car with only 2 issues::: the dash reflects on the windshield when driving into the sun, and no armrest. These minor issues I have got used to and I can add an aarmrest. Great car and price."

Lot of bang for your buck.

By on Friday, December 23, 2011

Pros: "Superior handling, Superb gas mileage, Styling"

Cons: "No center console/ armrest"

"I went with the 2012 S Sedan with a five speed. I wanted something with good gas mileage that wouldn't break the bank. This car is everything I could have wanted for the price. The handling and smooth ride is great. I'm averaging about 35mpg and I drive mostly city streets with lots of stop lights. The interior and exterior styling are great.It looks and feels like a much more expensive car. The only con I have about my new car is the lack of a center console and armrest. Other than that I love my new car and would recommend to anyone that does a lot of driving like myself. You won't be handing all your money to the oil companies."

IMPRESSED

By on Sunday, December 04, 2011

Pros: "MPG...Comfort when traveling"

Cons: "Resale value, and a little more room."

"For a car that is around 18,000.00 you definitely get your money's worth. I am impressed with the mileage. Currently mine is getting 38.7 MPG and it just hit 2500. I bought it new with 6 miles on it. Very comfortable for traveling, although I am happy with the room it has I would love to see the next model a little more roomy. = ) All in all...a great car."

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 16 | Next