2013 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $12,892 - $13,223.

10/7.3

7.8

Based on 138 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 ... 12 13 14 | Next

Mirrors & OBD-II

By on Saturday, October 09, 2010

"If people would Google "How to adjust a car mirror", they would find that the spotter mirrors on the Fiesta are redundant at best and distracting at worst. While driving my Fiesta, I had to take evasive action when I saw a ladder in my lane. The lane next to me was clear but there was an image of a vehicle two lanes away that made me hesitate. The distraction is worse at night when the mirrors show multiple images of the same pair of headlights. If people insist on pulling the side view mirror in so far that it could double as a vanity mirror, they should go to an auto parts store and buy an after-market adhesive backed mirror. Ford offer an standard option of no spotter mirror. Why doesn't my OBD-II scanner work on this car? It works on other cars including other Fords. Is it worth it to Ford to prevent car savvy people from analysing their own cars. I feel that I had to compromise on the purchase of my car, so I wouldn't recommend the car to a friend unless they were ready to make compromises also."

very disapointed with the fiesta model

By on Friday, November 02, 2012

Pros: "good design"

Cons: "poor performance"

"too noicy many mechanicals problems."

Terrible piece of machinery.

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pros: "Gas mileage is decent for long cummuting."

Cons: "Poor acceleration"

"Liken this car to the matchbox cars you had as a kid. Drives terrible. NO spunk.2 year old car with 55,000 miles drives like a 10 year old car with 155,000. Economy car proves to be built cheaply. Cute but not recommended- DO NOT attempt to pull into traffic safely.Once the car gets up to speed, it't not terrible, but it's not really built for high speed driving (highway/turnpike) either. More of a tool around car than a commuting car."

value,mpg,appearance,options with manaul trans

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "acceleration, appearance, ease of dash, mpg"

Cons: "hp, backheadrests"

"love body style,options/manaul trans don't have to have automatic trans, bluetooth. things I would change would be drum brakes to disc and back head rest make them easier to get out little more hp."

Would like to get rid of it!

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

"Transmission is a nightmare...jerky and awful. High seat backs in rear allow no view through tiny back window. No room in rear seating for anyone...should be called 2 2 seating"

Great affordable compact

By on Thursday, February 02, 2012

Pros: "great price, great fuel economy, great utility"

Cons: "leg positions, no cruise control in base, reverse"

"Very affordable. Seems to be excellent build quality. Fantastic mileage. Only complaints are uncomfortable highway leg positions (I'm only 5'9", but my right leg is very uncomfortable resting against the center column during long trips) and lack of cruise control in base model. Oh, I guess my other complaint is that it doesn't like to go into reverse sometimes. I think the shifter is seated, and I give it gas and it grinds. Sometimes I notice it before it happens, but no amount of shifting into the other gears fixes it. It needs a little rolling to get a grip, I guess. I know rear gears aren't synchronized, but I've never had this problem with other manuals. Bad for the transmission and scares the heck out of me when I fail to notice it isn't seated. I chose this car over some of the other compacts because the base 5 speed manual comes with a split fold down rear seat for carrying large loads. I'm one of those annoying guys who go to Lowe's and buy a load of lumber only to squeeze it into his compact car. Shrug. Also, I love that it has an Aux jack in the stereo for plugging in my iphone/ipad. I've been buying radio and cassette adapters for 10 years. It's nice that auto manufacturers have finally realized that no one buys CDs anymore."

best value around

By on Thursday, January 05, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "lights should be automatic"

"Love it!"

Worst possible buy I could of ever done

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pros: "No pros honestly"

Cons: "Where should I start? Seriously walk way."

"I liked the price, and that it was good on Gas, but other than that I have had nothing but trouble with it. The 2013 Fiestas aren't at all what they are making it seem. It makes horrible noises. I have taken it in about 12 times back to the dealer. Ford claims their is nothing wrong. Wait until you hit more than 15miles on it and its all down hill from there. Don't buy one and save yourself the trouble."

I love this car more and more

By on Monday, August 13, 2012

Pros: "Handling, solid body feel and body style."

Cons: "Some cheap interior parts and more horse power."

"The best quality of this car is the handling and the solid body feel. I love the 5 speed manual and I would probably not like this car if it were an automatic. With the manual the car moves and again it corners on a dime. The car itself has been bullet proof reliability. I also love the comfort of the front seats and it highway manners. My only wish to make this car perfect would be to add 15 more horses to the engine, possibly a turbo and some interior pieces are of cheap plastic. I would even be happy with a retro kit to upgrade the interior and I would love to add a turbo without invalidating the warranty."

Great quality for a small car

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive and great mileage"

Cons: "Hard to climb into and out of when older"

"This little car has great quality and is fun to drive for a small car. My SES has all the bells and whistles so it is very convenient as a driver."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25