2012 Ford Fiesta

7.8

Based on 167 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

decent car for a subcompact

By on Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pros: "fantastic mileage"

Cons: "grease the door to get into the back seat"

"I am happy with my car - I have a stick shift se model and have had no problems with it the 2 years I've owned it. I don't recommend buying this car if you want an automatic transmission based on all the review horror stories I've read. The car handles great in snow and gets 35mpg average buzzing around town and 45 on the highway. For a cheap sticker price of 16k it's been a great buy for me coming nicely loaded with power options, satellite radio/cd, sunroof and led color changing interior lights. What it doesn't have is cruise control. Stock tires only lasted 30k miles."

Great first car

By on Thursday, October 23, 2014

"I bought this car in January of 2011 and have just needed my first true repairs this year (September 2014). After getting new brakes and tires it is running like new! It is very low maintenance, dependable, stylish and the Bluetooth SYNC makes it tech savvy! I love my little car and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good value."

Terrible vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage when it runs"

Cons: "everything other than the gas mileage"

"I would advise against this vehicle. I do not like what Ford did with the interior, for one. Additionally, I have already had a major breakdown at 6500 miles (yes, I sai 6400). Not only that, the artery died less than 24 months of use. This is truly a terrible car."

Fast Fun to drive great gas millage

By on Thursday, October 09, 2014

Pros: "Performance, gas millage, fun factor, Recaro seats"

"The is the best value I found when looking for a sports car! It has great styling, very smooth 6 speed manual transmission, and corners like it is on rails. It gets 35 MPG commuting to work and 32 overall."

I love this car!

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "small, maneuverable, reliable, great gas milage"

Cons: "small, SYNC doesn't work very well"

"I have a 2011 Fiesta SE Hatchback with a 5 speed manual transmission. I absolutely love it. It's small and maneuverable, has great gas mileage, and a lot of cargo room considering it's such a small car. I've got 100,000 miles on it, and the only thing I've done is replace the breaks (at 80,000 miles!) and the shocks (right at 100,000 miles). I'm surprised to see the comments about reliability, but they mostly seem to come from the automatic transmission, which I would never have considered buying. I need to replace the AC compressor, which is making noise but still works. My main complaint is with the Voice-Activated SYNC stereo, which is showing its age when compared to SIRI on my iPhone, though I was never very impressed with it. I will probably replace the stereo with a 2DIN car-play/android stereo once I find a good aftermarket 2DIN kit for this car. I really wish they could have gone with a more standard dashboard arrangement for the stereo."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fiesta near Honolulu. See local deals