2011 Ford Fiesta

7.5

Based on 228 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

7.6/10

Good When New

By on Monday, June 27, 2016

Pros: "steering, fuel economy, great subcompact"

Cons: "transmission"

"This car was my very car. I loved it when it had less miles. I took this car into several ford dealerships during the 36000 warranty for transmission problems. The car shutters really bad after you've driven it for a few miles in a day. It was pretty bad, the car felt like it was going to break down but luckily to this day it has not. There were several other issues that arose as the car aged. I had the radiator fan go out on me, one of the door latches went out, and lastly one of the speakers went out. The car handles beautifully though. This car has some of the best tuned steering I have ever driven. It stops fairly well, it handles, though it is a bit slow, it is pretty good considering it is a sub compact. In comparison to the rest of the subcompacts, I find the Fiesta to be the best. I would recommend this car to someone who wants something nice but is on a budget. I definitely recommend purchasing this car within warranty because of the little issues that have come up, the car has not depreciated very well either. Bought it in 2013 with 15k miles at about $15k and 3 years later the kbb value is less than half that (about $6k) I know that's somewhat expected though."

Great driving small car...but

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Just a great compact car"

Cons: "It does hesitate, after stopping for light/sign"

"I purchased the Fiesta in November, 2012, trading in a Focus. The mileage is fantastic, nothing less than 33mpg, mostly 37+. I had the dealer install a Sirius receiver, which is the pits; make sure Sirius is standard, if you buy one. Value is exceptional. My grandson wants this one, when I get my next vehicle."

Gas sipping super commuter!

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

"I have been so happy with this car. It gets WAY over it's rated fuel economy of 28/38. I typically see about 33/44-47. It drives very smooth for a small car and the ride is comfortable even for my mom's older bones. The only weird thing is that the keyless entry button on the door will not unlock all four doors. You have to fish out the keyfob or open the car and hit a button on the dash to do that. Very minor annoyance for an otherwise great car. It is small and can feel a wee bit cramped if you do have 4 adults in the car. If you buy this one, do be aware that you will get stopped a lot by strangers in parking lots who want to what kind of car it is. It's a head turner.. especially in bright green."

Also first brand new car!

By on Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pros: "nice handling, great mpg, safe"

Cons: "lacks power"

"No problems at all! It's small but if you're skinny then you should have no problem with it. The dashboard reads 38.5mpg but I am getting 40.2mpg self calculated! The car handles well and is pretty good in snow. I have owned it about a year so far with no problems at all. I do understand that some individuals have issues with the auto transmission. Must have been a bad batch or something but I got lucky. I got the lime green hatchback."

Excellent gas mileage 40 always. Lots of kudos.

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Reason: traded on a new 2012 Ford Focus

Pros: "Rather quick for a small 4 banger, would do 100."

Cons: "no arm rests for the front seats"

"Loved the car overall. Lime squeeze green with a spolier, spoked rims and a push button outside lock. Too light in the front end so no real good in the snow. I bought the sedan on line and my wife loved it. I would buy another one."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fiesta near Honolulu. See local deals