2011 Ford Fiesta

7.5

Based on 220 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

7.6/10

Don't feel safe anymore.

By on Monday, December 28, 2015

Pros: "Great on gas."

Cons: "Transmission Problems"

"I bought this car for $18,000 in 2012 new. I loved it at first but I've had three recalls so far. I've noticed for a year now it shakes a lot when I excels and go fast on the highway, when I brought the car in for another recall they told me there was another one for the transmission (causing all the problems and shaking) that I never received any information on (sketchy) this has been happening on all ford fiestas and focuses. I do not feel safe driving the car anymore and it still shakes but they can't fix it."

Great first new car!

By on Thursday, January 23, 2014

"I'm a college student who just bought this as my first new car a few months ago. So far I absolutely love this car! I get about 36 mpg highway and around 33 in town. The only problem that I've had with this car is one of the drivers side speakers doesn't always work. I grew up driving trucks and never thought I would get used to driving a small four cylinder car but it really has plenty of power and was a very easy adjustment."

Great car, great value

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "exterior/interior design, mpg"

Cons: "engine low on power, a bit of rattle at low rpm"

"The 2011 Ford Fiesta is a great car for someone looking to step into an economy car market, or looking to buy a new car in the segment. It's exceptionally styled, and actually does better than the average average EPA mpg. It's economical in the city as well as the highway. However, the economy is largely due to its small engine that produces around 130 horsepower. So, if you load the car up for a trip and take another person with you, you'll struggle to go uphill. Also, the sound-proofing isn't as good as I've seen some other cars, so expect to hear a bit of a rattle at low RPM's. The interior quality is good as well. The dashboard doesn't feel like it cost a dollar to make, and the use of aluminum is nice. Interior space is good for the driver and passenger, but if you want to sit in the back, it'll be a bit of a squeeze. As for the exterior styling, I absolutely love it. It's fluid and modern. With car design shifting to smooth and fluid instead of edgy and boxy, this car is up with the times. It's forward looking, so I'm sure that five or ten years from now I won't look at it and say that it's ancient. This car will look and be modern even then."

great gas mileage

By on Friday, September 13, 2013

Pros: "40 mpg, handling, styling, quiet ride."

Cons: "automatic transmission is junk, back seat leg room"

"this car is a ten out of ten on everything but the powershift auto tranny, it is terrible if I had it to do over again I would get a stick shift.Ive had the clutches replaced once and they need replaced again and only has 58000 miles."

Surprising small car

By on Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pros: "economy, fun to drive, good looking."

Cons: "stupid front door cupholder interferes with exit."

"Bought this car for my wife and owned it for over one year. The transmission took a little time to get accustomed to, but it is shifting much more smoothly as the miles are added. Averaging 34 mpg in city/suburban driving! We use this car most of the time. It can hold quite a bit: ie. a gas grill and 21 full backpacks. What it can't hold is too many passengers for too much time. The back seat is not very comfortable. The front seats are spacious and quite comfortable. There are almost 8000 miles on this car, and only had one piece of seat trim fail. It was replaced by my dealer with no problems. Hope to keep this car for at least another 5 years. Fun to drive, economical, and "cute" is the best description I can give."

Great vehicle for the value!!

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "38 mpg, good in snow, ample leg room"

Cons: "no cargo space"

"I love driving my Fiesta. It was a very economical buy and has surpassed my expectations. It is on the smaller side of compact, so road tripping with a family of 4 has been a little bit tight and almost unbearable. I bought it for my long commute to work though, and for that, it has done it's job well. I am very happy with my car. Wouldn't trade it for anything."

great vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pros: "handling, styling, gas mileage"

"love my Fiesta...handles great.. feels like a much bigger car and looks great.. and get's great mileage, around 37 mpg driving it fast with a lot of stop and go in fwy traffic. The transmission can be a little finicky.. what I have found is that it doesn't like to start out with little gas. If you give it a little more gas, the sputtering will not occur."

Great compact car

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

"Just purchased our third Fiesta. The 2014 model adds My Ford Touch and a Sony stereo upgrade. The car is incredibly quiet and very comfortable. It drives well and has a good and almost sporty feel to it. MPG for me has been in the mid 30 range which is decent for my driving habits. Overall, i don't think you can find a nicer compact car out there especially considering all the options you can add that aren't available on other compact cars. I ordered mine fully loaded and love this vehicle!"

2013 Ford Fiesta S, good car

By on Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pros: "Good MPG, fun to drive, large trunk"

Cons: "wish this car had a taller top gear"

"I bought this car in February of 2013, I needed a reliable car for a 50 mile a day commute. I bought the cheapest stripped down model with a 5 speed and no key-less entry or power windows. the no key-less entry is a pain because of having to use a key to unlock the door then press the button on the dash twice to unlock the rest of the doors, this is a problem for me because i have a year and a half old daughter that tries to run off when i unlock the door. the biggest problem is when on the highway when i am in 5 th gear, 65 mph i am reving at 2900 rpm and if i go around 75 mph then i am reving at 3400 rpm. the only time i get good gas millage around 40 mpg is to stay at 60 - 65 mph any faster and your gas millage drops to around 35 mpg. if 5th gear was taller or if this car had a 6th gear then it would get ultimate gas millage"

I love this car more and more

By on Monday, August 13, 2012

Pros: "Handling, solid body feel and body style."

Cons: "Some cheap interior parts and more horse power."

"The best quality of this car is the handling and the solid body feel. I love the 5 speed manual and I would probably not like this car if it were an automatic. With the manual the car moves and again it corners on a dime. The car itself has been bullet proof reliability. I also love the comfort of the front seats and it highway manners. My only wish to make this car perfect would be to add 15 more horses to the engine, possibly a turbo and some interior pieces are of cheap plastic. I would even be happy with a retro kit to upgrade the interior and I would love to add a turbo without invalidating the warranty."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fiesta near Honolulu. See local deals