2011 Ford Fiesta

7.7

Based on 173 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Great affordable compact

By on Thursday, February 02, 2012

Pros: "great price, great fuel economy, great utility"

Cons: "leg positions, no cruise control in base, reverse"

"Very affordable. Seems to be excellent build quality. Fantastic mileage. Only complaints are uncomfortable highway leg positions (I'm only 5'9", but my right leg is very uncomfortable resting against the center column during long trips) and lack of cruise control in base model. Oh, I guess my other complaint is that it doesn't like to go into reverse sometimes. I think the shifter is seated, and I give it gas and it grinds. Sometimes I notice it before it happens, but no amount of shifting into the other gears fixes it. It needs a little rolling to get a grip, I guess. I know rear gears aren't synchronized, but I've never had this problem with other manuals. Bad for the transmission and scares the heck out of me when I fail to notice it isn't seated. I chose this car over some of the other compacts because the base 5 speed manual comes with a split fold down rear seat for carrying large loads. I'm one of those annoying guys who go to Lowe's and buy a load of lumber only to squeeze it into his compact car. Shrug. Also, I love that it has an Aux jack in the stereo for plugging in my iphone/ipad. I've been buying radio and cassette adapters for 10 years. It's nice that auto manufacturers have finally realized that no one buys CDs anymore."

New Fords are awesome

By on Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Pros: "Great Gas Milage, Beautiful colors, Fun to drive"

Cons: "Can sometimes be uncomfortable on long drives"

"I didn't used to be a fan of new ford, they looked big and bulky. I was actually planning on buying a Nissan but decided to test drive this car because of it's color, "Magenta". Drove it and feel in love with with."

Excellent car for the price

By on Saturday, January 28, 2012

"Gas mileage is around 39-44 mpg on the highway. Sync is a must for mobile phone users."

It didn't survive but I walked away

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "Mileage ,safety"

Cons: "center button door lock the price for upgrades"

"Everybody talks about the mileage. Let me tell you about the safety factor! I owned my car for one week 300 miles and was enjoying it. well you don't want this to happen to you but it happened to me. I was driving about 35 miles an hour and a car turns left infront me there was probably 15 feet before impact the front crushed like an accordian the air bags went off by my knees and face. I did have a bruise on my wrist from the steering wheel cover slapping me but nothing else. I think it could have been a lot at the speed I was going. I hope nobody has to find out how safe their Fiesta is, but a least you know it is Please Don't try it with your Fiesta results may vary but in my opinion I don't think very much"

We Bought 2

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage, Ride, Style"

Cons: "Sirius needs to be free for a year"

"We liked this car so much we bought 2. We had 2 focuses before and mine was the 2dr hatch. I was getting thrashed driving that car, I have a bad back and the ride was horrible. I test drove a bunch of used cars when the finance guy suggested we test drive a Fiesta. I fell in love with it from the minute I sat in it. It rides nice. We avg 32 mpg in the city. The only thing I wish we had was a year for free Sirius."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fiesta near Honolulu. See local deals