2011 Ford Fiesta

7.7

Based on 199 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Nothing to write home about

By on Monday, August 26, 2013

Pros: "Mileage, looks, features"

Cons: "Transmission, durability, technical oversights"

"I bought this car in 2011 the first year it was available in the US market. I figured it would be a decent ride, seeing as it's been available in the UK for quite sometime. The first downside is the transmission. I'm not a fan of the hyper-shifting, and in slow 25-35mph traffic, it will occasionally buck and make some concerning noises. Second issue is the inability to disable the traction control. Every other car has a disable feature. I can't even get it out of my parking lot at home if there's more than an inch of snow on the ground. On the upside, it's the most visually appealling sub-compact on the market, in my opinion. And the gas mileage is incredible. I have a 64 mile round-trip commute to work, working 6 days a week, and I fill up once a week with 89 octane gas, to the tune of $44 from empty to full. I like all the little unnecessary features, like the heated seat, SYNC, lighted cupholders and footwells, and such. If MPG and looks are what you're looking for, than this is your ride."

very poor

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "good on gas"

Cons: "loud trans shifts"

"Trans noise after about 3000 miles. Ford would do nothing about it. The Ford service rep.never called back after we talked"

No comfort mileage not there brakes squeak after

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "color Lime squeeze"

Cons: "COMFORT None Brakes squeak air condition problems"

"The mileage we were told we would get is different than what we got.We were told we would get at least 40 miles p/gallon highway. My husband drives mostly highway. We get between 32"

Horrible, clanky transmission

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Nice to look at"

Cons: "Horrible transmission"

"The transmission in our Ford Fiesta has had multiple issues and still makes lots of noise and is jerky. Ford tells us that this transmission comes with some noise but the noises get worse as does the responses of shifting and accelerating. The latest issue is with the AUX button on the sound system which doesn't work anymore, and a scraping.noise when turning the wheel. We are scheduled yet again to have these things fixed but can't get in to the dealer service department until Aug. 11th......today is July 11th.....as they are completely booked due to other Ford recalls. We feel frustrated and stuck with this very poorly made vehicle because we would never in good conscience sell it to anyone and are pretty sure no one who drove it and heard it would want it. We will NEVER give Ford our business again. Beware of the Ford Fiesta......we are not the only ones having these issues."

Cute, fast car but expensive repairs

By on Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pros: "eye-catching and pretty, drives nicely."

Cons: "repeated problems with the computer systems"

"Just beyond its regular warranty, this car needed expensive repairs — more than $3,000 worth. It looks good. It is fun to drive. But it has computer problems that make it costly to service and difficult to take in for repairs at the local garage. What you've heard about the Fiesta. It's all hype."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fiesta near Honolulu. See local deals