2011 Ford Fiesta

7.7

Based on 179 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

love the car

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "manual transmission and have it loaded features"

Cons: "drum brakes on back"

"love carwith all the features it has and still get manual transmission. been reliable no problems. happy with driving expereince. side mirrors with blind spot awsome idea all around 9.8"

A pretty decent car

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "Looks good, great on gas, handles well"

Cons: "Almost undrivable in heavy snow"

"I bought this car about 1.5 years ago because I needed a reliable and fuel efficient car. I decided on this Fiesta hatchback. (black/black, sport appearance package, 5spd). I like how this car looks and handles. It is great on gas. My HUGE complaint is with the traction control system. It is absolutely horrible in deep snow. Being in northeast Ohio snow is a regular thing and this car is a sitting duck in inclement weather. I realize having traction control is a "safety" feature, but if the car literally can't move that's not very safe either. This is especially annoying having a 5spd because usually one can obtain traction in snow very easily, yet this TC system completely cuts all wheel power. Furthermore, the fact you can't turn it off if you need to is totally inconvenient/ inexcusable. I realize this is an entry level car but similar models have options to turn it off. Plus if it was an issue of driving "reckless" with the traction control off, how come high performance cars have the option of disabling it? I literally bought a Jeep for the past winter because of this cars winter performance... Not something I was planning on having to do considering I bought a brand new car. Overall this is a great commuter car but if you deal with a lot of snow I would recommend something else."

Great car, great value

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "exterior/interior design, mpg"

Cons: "engine low on power, a bit of rattle at low rpm"

"The 2011 Ford Fiesta is a great car for someone looking to step into an economy car market, or looking to buy a new car in the segment. It's exceptionally styled, and actually does better than the average average EPA mpg. It's economical in the city as well as the highway. However, the economy is largely due to its small engine that produces around 130 horsepower. So, if you load the car up for a trip and take another person with you, you'll struggle to go uphill. Also, the sound-proofing isn't as good as I've seen some other cars, so expect to hear a bit of a rattle at low RPM's. The interior quality is good as well. The dashboard doesn't feel like it cost a dollar to make, and the use of aluminum is nice. Interior space is good for the driver and passenger, but if you want to sit in the back, it'll be a bit of a squeeze. As for the exterior styling, I absolutely love it. It's fluid and modern. With car design shifting to smooth and fluid instead of edgy and boxy, this car is up with the times. It's forward looking, so I'm sure that five or ten years from now I won't look at it and say that it's ancient. This car will look and be modern even then."

Great quality for a small car

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive and great mileage"

Cons: "Hard to climb into and out of when older"

"This little car has great quality and is fun to drive for a small car. My SES has all the bells and whistles so it is very convenient as a driver."

Great vehicle for the value!!

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "38 mpg, good in snow, ample leg room"

Cons: "no cargo space"

"I love driving my Fiesta. It was a very economical buy and has surpassed my expectations. It is on the smaller side of compact, so road tripping with a family of 4 has been a little bit tight and almost unbearable. I bought it for my long commute to work though, and for that, it has done it's job well. I am very happy with my car. Wouldn't trade it for anything."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fiesta near Honolulu. See local deals