2011 Ford Fiesta

7.6

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Perfect Starter Car

By on Monday, October 14, 2013

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, great gas mileage, cute"

Cons: "small interior space"

"I bought a 2013 Fiesta last year after graduation as by first new car. I absolutely love it. The interior is a bit on the small side, but I am petite and do not have a family to lug around in it.I have done quite a bit of driving in it already and it handles great. This car suits my needs perfectly."

Amazing

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "gas, comfort, handling, lots of options"

Cons: "no console storage"

"I love my new Ford Fiesta! It drives so smooth and has amazing gas mileage. I did a lot of research before purchasing a new car and the reviews all pointed to the fiesta. And they were right! It's sleek and sporty, awesome car!"

Great value and MPG

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "Gas mileage"

Cons: "Backseat for adults, tight entering driver seat"

"Being a small car, I was very concerned as to how this car would hold up in a crash. Well Ford should be proud, because I was just rear ended by a full size Dodge Ram pickup and yes my car is totaled, however, I walked away. My injuries are typical for that type of cash but the car was build to absorb such an impact. The only thing that did fail was the driver seat, which for whatever reason the seat-back dropped as if I was laying flat. I have enjoyed this car a lot. It got great gas mileage, averaging out at 37 MPG. My husband and I are both tall and we were very comfortable in the front seat, however, it is not great for adults in the back seat. Taking everything in to consideration, I will not have any issues with buying another Fiesta"

great gas mileage

By on Friday, September 13, 2013

Pros: "40 mpg, handling, styling, quiet ride."

Cons: "automatic transmission is junk, back seat leg room"

"this car is a ten out of ten on everything but the powershift auto tranny, it is terrible if I had it to do over again I would get a stick shift.Ive had the clutches replaced once and they need replaced again and only has 58000 miles."

TRANSMISSION

By on Monday, February 04, 2013

Pros: "Side-view mirrors, Safety, MPG, Esthetics, Price"

Cons: "UNRELIABLE TRANSMISSION"

"I've had this 2012 Ford Fiesta SE 6 speed automatic for about 10 months, and absolutely LOVED it up until it reached about 11,000 miles when the transmission started giving me problems. During the upshift from gears 1-2 and 2-3 the car would shutter, shaking the whole entire car pretty intensely. Took it to the dealer and they "reprogrammed" it, and said it was fine. Less than one month later, the transmission is doing the SAME EXACT thing. This time the dealer says it is going to replace the clutch... We'll see if that will fix it, but I am definitely not going to wait and see. Ironically, I decided to buy a brand new car with the main reason of not having to worry about transmission problems, guess I wasn't that lucky... I'm currently looking up reviews on a car to buy in the VERY near future."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fiesta near Honolulu. See local deals