2011 Ford Fiesta

7.7

Based on 183 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

2013 SE Manual trans

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pros: "handles like a go-cart, tires wear perfectly even."

Cons: "sound system flaw."

"Commute 150 miles a day, 95% highway with lots of 5-7 percent grade hills. I run on cruise control almost always at 70 miles per hour. I get 38.5 mpg on winter blend and 41.5 on summer blend. replaced tires at 50000, and change oil at 10000, using mobil 1 full synth. Not a single flaw except a buzzing noise in front speakers. dealer replaced right speaker to no avail. suspect problem is electronic inside radio. just enough power to keep up with highway traffic in mountains if I pace myself properly and plan ahead for changing traffic situations."

This car gets an overall mileage of 33mpg, 42mpg.

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pros: "Great car to own and drive."

"Car is a1 condition and needs only to be driven to find out how nice this car is."

Cute and fun, but spent time and $ in the shop.

By on Monday, March 16, 2015

Reason: Frequent repairs needed

"This car spent a lot of time in the shop. Broken speaker at 30,000 another broken speaker at 32,000, broken A/C at 37,000 ($700.00), transmission problems at 37,000 and 41,000, broken door latch at 41,000 ($500.00). The repairs and the costs just kept adding up."

its first my Ford Fiesta ses .

By on Thursday, March 12, 2015

It's my first Ford Fiesta ses

"great car for dally drive Great mpg Very comfortable car"

It's my first Ford Fiesta ses

Good on gas

By on Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Pros: "good mileage"

Cons: "very bad in snow and confort"

"i purchased this car used with 3300, i already had to replace transmission at 45000 miles. very bad in snow. other than the mileage i would not buy this car again. Very poor quality over all."

very economical and fun to drive

By on Thursday, February 12, 2015

Pros: "excellent gas milage"

Cons: "cup holders are not big enough"

"purchased new in June 2011. Average daily driver 37.9 mpg. Highway only 41.5 mpg. No maintenance problems. I use full synthetic oil. Black paint and black interior is not a good combination in the summer."

Not recommended for wintry areas

By on Thursday, February 12, 2015

Pros: "good price, mileage and handles well"

Cons: "Heater and defrost blower motor freezes up in cold"

"With 4 studded snow tires, this car handles well on the wintry roads. The mileage is great, as marketed, and the winter package & heated seats work great. HOWEVER, for a different reason, I would not recommend this car for places with snowy and cold weather. There is a definite problem with the design and layout of the defrost/heat blower motor. The blower motor freezes up when it is most needed. We had it to the dealer for service and they are aware of the problem and advised to keep the vent near the windshield free of snow. They also advised opening the hood and making sure there is not snow or ice collected below the air intake vent below the windshield on the driver’s side. This past week, there was no snow and no ice and the blower motor still froze. This does not help when the car is needed for transportation to work with an outside temperature of zero."

very good car

By on Monday, February 02, 2015

I want this car

"Drives well. Very responsive. Very good gas mileage."

I am very happy with this car

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "Easy on gas and decent ride"

Cons: "Auto transmission is jerky."

"I bought this car as a commuter car, I don't belong to a car pool so I needed a thrifty car to get to work daily. Aside from regular maintenance I have not had this car in the shop in the first 100K miles. For a small gas efficient car it has performed as I expected and I am very happy with it."

Very Wonderful Car To Drive

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pros: "42 hwy-36 city fun to drive very comfortable"

Cons: "NONE AT ALL"

"We bought this car for my wife to drive to work (89 miles round trip)Let me tell you this is one fine car !! I have owned several luxury vehicles in the past and this rides better, handles better with more options than anything I have ever owned. Please believe me this is the Best Car in it's class. We will buy another if and when this one ever wears out. 2014 SE with all options. P.S. I am 6'4" and weigh 250 + pounds"

2914 had for almost a year. Automatic

By on Friday, December 19, 2014

"The car drives great and has a hands free phone service, beeps when a car is in blind spot.rear view mirrows shows when other cars in blind spot to change lanes and very easy to park. Just what I need for an older person like me."

Worst Car Ever!!!

By on Saturday, December 06, 2014

Pros: "great gas milage, can park anywhere"

Cons: "horrible transmission, doors won't stay shut"

"While this car may be fun to drive, have really good gas milage, and serve its purpose it can't seem to stay out of the shop!! We leased the car with 7 miles on it. From the moment we got it home it had issues. When you would go to take of from a stop or a slow roll it would stutter, almost as if you were driving a manual transmission and had tried starting of in a high gear, (this car is automatic) we took it back to the dealer and they told us that the computer needed a bug fixed that it was trying to shift into first and second at the same time. We bring the car home it drove fine for 2 days and started doing the same thing. We took it back 4 times to have this fixed. Finally they decide to take the clutch housing apart and the clutch manifold (or something technically like that) apart in the guys hand. It is an automatic car with 23,000 miles on it the clutch should not be falling apart in the mechanics hand. We finally got that replaced and now our doors won't shut! We have had to replace two of our door mechanisms because when we go to shut the door it doesn't stay latched. I have had to drive home with tie downs holding my doors shut,this is unacceptable especially when I have my kids in the car with me at times"

OK car

By on Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pros: "a good price"

Cons: "starting to erode away"

"2013 Ford Fiesta Red colored Mileage just under 224,000 it still run ok, but is getting ready for the scrap yard. rusted out under body , used hard, but still running, interior ripped in back because of cheap ness bough car around $16,500 in Nov 2012 brand new with 14 miles on it, so its been an o-k car for the price. was used as taxi cab average miles per day:307"

transmission noisy, front wheel grabs at take-off

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2014

"Transmission noisy, front wheels vibrate at normal take off, it down shift noisy and sometimes in a jerky fashion. Shifting from drive to reverse it is not smooth, and acts af if it need u-joints.The dealer said all the above is normal.If you own one and have not yet experienced the listed problems your day is coming."

Some problems but all is well.

By on Monday, November 24, 2014

Pros: "So easy on gas, fun to drive, great engine"

Cons: "Auto transmission, small back seat"

"Fun to drive, a breeze to park, and more comfortable than many larger cars. My wife is only 5 ft. tall, and wanted a small car. This was the answer. Did have the transmission problem at 8400 mi. but dealer repaired with free rental. Now runs much smoother than it did when we purchased it. Just wish the back seat was a bit more comfortable. Trunk is huge for this size car."

This is a solid, dependable little car.

By on Thursday, November 06, 2014

Pros: "Handles well, fun to drive."

Cons: "No complaints except gas mileage so-so."

"The car is fun to drive. The gas mileage has never been as good as the rating posted. I am a small female, and it is a good fit for me. Though a sub-compact, it is adequate for my husband and me on short trips. It is a bit tight for big people."

decent car for a subcompact

By on Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pros: "fantastic mileage"

Cons: "grease the door to get into the back seat"

"I am happy with my car - I have a stick shift se model and have had no problems with it the 2 years I've owned it. I don't recommend buying this car if you want an automatic transmission based on all the review horror stories I've read. The car handles great in snow and gets 35mpg average buzzing around town and 45 on the highway. For a cheap sticker price of 16k it's been a great buy for me coming nicely loaded with power options, satellite radio/cd, sunroof and led color changing interior lights. What it doesn't have is cruise control. Stock tires only lasted 30k miles."

Great first car

By on Thursday, October 23, 2014

"I bought this car in January of 2011 and have just needed my first true repairs this year (September 2014). After getting new brakes and tires it is running like new! It is very low maintenance, dependable, stylish and the Bluetooth SYNC makes it tech savvy! I love my little car and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good value."

Terrible vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage when it runs"

Cons: "everything other than the gas mileage"

"I would advise against this vehicle. I do not like what Ford did with the interior, for one. Additionally, I have already had a major breakdown at 6500 miles (yes, I sai 6400). Not only that, the artery died less than 24 months of use. This is truly a terrible car."

Fast Fun to drive great gas millage

By on Thursday, October 09, 2014

Pros: "Performance, gas millage, fun factor, Recaro seats"

"The is the best value I found when looking for a sports car! It has great styling, very smooth 6 speed manual transmission, and corners like it is on rails. It gets 35 MPG commuting to work and 32 overall."

I love this car!

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "small, maneuverable, reliable, great gas milage"

Cons: "small, SYNC doesn't work very well"

"I have a 2011 Fiesta SE Hatchback with a 5 speed manual transmission. I absolutely love it. It's small and maneuverable, has great gas mileage, and a lot of cargo room considering it's such a small car. I've got 100,000 miles on it, and the only thing I've done is replace the breaks (at 80,000 miles!) and the shocks (right at 100,000 miles). I'm surprised to see the comments about reliability, but they mostly seem to come from the automatic transmission, which I would never have considered buying. I need to replace the AC compressor, which is making noise but still works. My main complaint is with the Voice-Activated SYNC stereo, which is showing its age when compared to SIRI on my iPhone, though I was never very impressed with it. I will probably replace the stereo with a 2DIN car-play/android stereo once I find a good aftermarket 2DIN kit for this car. I really wish they could have gone with a more standard dashboard arrangement for the stereo."

Might be the best car I've ever owned.

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "Handling, economy, motor"

Cons: "Center console layout, 12v outlets (only 1)."

"I'm 6' 1", and this fits me perfectly. Handling is superb, motor loves to run. We went across the country - 9400 miles in 25 days - it got an average of 42 mpg, with the AC on @ 70 mph. Trunk is big enough for two people for a trip like that."

Automatic Transmission Problems!

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "good gas mileage"

Cons: "major transmission flaw, not good investment!"

"I am the original owner of a white, 2012 Fiesta SFE, 6-speed auto, with heated seats, mirrors, block. It does get 40-45 hwy mpg when empty, but not if you are climbing hills or have passengers and cargo (28-34 hwy mpg). My biggest problem is I have had transmission problems for about 24 of the 30 months of ownership. They replaced the transmission once(took 3 weeks). The main problem is when the car is in drive and you step on the gas, the transmission slips or doesn't engage. Not good when crossing intersections and it leaves you stranded facing oncoming traffic! Now Ford sent me a free extended warranty up to 7 years or 100,00 miles because of their poor craftsmanship on the 6 speed transmission. But I don't think this is worth keeping it. My plans are to get rid of this car soon! Here is a quick breakdown of the problems with this car ranking from high to low. 1. Transmission doesn't work (slipping or not engaging gears) 2. Cheap paint job...the paint is flaking and chipping off all over (this car is also stored in garage) 3. Door seals don't stay on 4. Brakes squeal all the time since it was new."

A great car with abysmal reliability.

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Far more comfortable we thought it would be"

Cons: "Unreliable"

"First the good: I bought it in 2011 to use as a commuter car. Before driving 1000 miles to my inlaws for Thanksgiving that year, our Volvo was acting up. We were going to rent a "comfortable" car, but my partner convinced me to take the Fiesta although taking a "cheap econo-box" was not my idea of fun. We had only driven it around town and feared it would be rough, uncomfortable, etc. Instead, we were both genuinely surprised at how comfortable it was on such a long road trip. The gas mileage was fantastic (which we already knew) and keeping up with 90 mph traffic on West Texas was a breeze (the speed limit on the interstates is 85). From then on, it became the go-to car for long trips. Now the bad: Last December, it turned 50K miles. Since then, I've replaced the electric driver window motor ($450), the transmission and transaxle (under warranty, but because we were on vacation when it happened, I'm still out of pocket $600 in other expenses because of it, not to mention the extra trip back to pick up the car and time off work), a valve in the fuel filler line that prevented me from putting gas in the tank ($400), and now the electric fan motor that cools the engine ($700). Add that up, and I'm out over $2000 injust nine months. The bloom is off the rose. I'm getting rid of this car as soon as I can. This has been the most unreliable car I've ever owned, with the *possible* exception of a 1974 AMC Hornet I had in college -- and even then I don't recall four expensive repairs in less than a year. Needless to say I'm done with Ford."

Best little Car

By on Sunday, September 21, 2014

Pros: "great gas mileage,"

Cons: "change your oil light will not go off"

""I bought this car used in Feb of 2012. I love it! I think it's a GREAT car choice for the price. I feel completely comfortable and safe, especially driving in cities such as Monroe and Shreveport. It's not a large/long car so it makes parking a BREEZE. The Fiesta's turning is exceptional and she offers great headlight coverage. I love this car and would totally recommend it to someone.""

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fiesta near Honolulu. See local deals