• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2010 Ford F450 Super Duty Crew Cab

6.5

Based on 34 Ratings for the 2008 - 2010 models.

6.6/10
    6.9/10
    6.9/10
    7.0/10
Previous | 1 ... 5 6 7 | Next

Best of F series

By on Monday, July 19, 2010

"With the internal braking system similar to the BANKS system, it pulls a 22,000 lb 5th wheel with ease even up or down a 6% grade. Diesel is silent. milage is 12 pulling a 5th wheel. All eyes follow and mouth opens when this truck goes by. (2008 came out in 2007 to correct tow problem) The 4wheel drive is awesome. Heating and cooling is instant."

Horrible!!!!!!

By on Sunday, July 18, 2010

"This truck gets the worst fule mileage I have ever seen. If we get six miles to the gallon with a horse trailer we are lucky!!!!! When we bought the truck the dealer said it will average 15 how dumb am I for falling for that. It is a very comfortable truck but that is the only thing it has going for it. We have had it in the shop four times for exaust problems,and wireing problems. It just keeps getting worse and worse!!!"

Few problems

By on Friday, July 16, 2010

"I carry a large truck camper. Total vehicle weight 14,000 lbs. It is the best truck out of 9 that I have owned. the handling is superior, the brakes are the best (30% larger than my F350) Fuel mileage at 70 mph has been 8.6 hand caculated for 26,000 miles. I would be pleased if it would be 10 mpg. My wife says it is the most comfortable truck we have had, however it always has the truck camper on it. The little I have driven it unloaded, I found it better than expected."

go ahead, flush your money

By on Wednesday, July 07, 2010

"Honestly, I love everything about these trucks but the lousy 6.4 litre. What is Ford thinking? I had an '08 F450, it constantly had EGR issues. Oil leaks. Radiator leaks. DPF filter problems. Fuel mileage got continuously worse. I traded it in for a '09 F450 because I bought the sales pitch about how they're sooooo much better now, the bugs are worked out, yada yada yada. I'm an idiot. Now I have all these problems and more. The catalytic converter is clogged so it has no power, but the dealership says everything is fine. Really? Should an F450 pulling a trailer with only 5000lbs only go 45 mph up a small grade? should it only get 4.5mpg WITHOUT a trailer even on it? Oh, it also has a blown o-ring in the radiator. But the dealership can't seem to find the time to get that fixed. Yeah, Ford rocks. The 2011 seems better, but I'm not convinced yet. They'd be better off dropping a John Deere engine under the hood. Spend your 61 grand on a nice boat. You'll enjoy it more, and it'll probably last just as long. P.S. I had to change a few words to get this to post. I have a potty mouth when it comes to F450 talk."

Previous | 1 ... 5 6 7 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F450 Super Duty Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals