2009 Ford F450 Super Duty Crew Cab

6.5

Based on 34 Ratings for the 2008 - 2010 models.

6.6/10
    6.9/10
    6.9/10
    7.0/10

Will tow anything in comfort

By on Sunday, April 10, 2011

"Towed 16,000 lb fifth wheel through the mountains and desert, never blinked, but alos never missed a fuel stop. 'A real workhorse."

Toy Hauler

By on Saturday, August 14, 2010

"Over all truck is great..when you buy a 450 you know your not getting any fuel mileage..when I bought mine the dealer told me straight up..7mpg hauling and 10 open and he was right..its made to haul not to cruise in. It's everything I knew I was getting!!"

So far, a great truck

By on Tuesday, February 4, 2014

"In January 2013, I flew from Alaska to Phoenix to get a 2010 Lariat SD with 22,000 miles and drive it back up to Alaska. While passing through Las Vegas I purchased a 24' enclosed car hauler and while in Washington, purchase an Audi All-Wheel that fit nicely in inside the trailer and about 2,000 lbs of sand bags to put in the 8' bed. The 450 had no problem pulling the load, the handling was like driving a car, the interior was quite comfortable with no mechanical or electrical issues all the way to my home in Eagle River, AK. Since then, I have pulled my 28' Trophy to and from Prince William Sound, Resurrection and Kachemak Bays and have seen as much as 17.2 MPG on one return from PWS with my boat in tow. The Seward Hwy into and south of Turnagain Pass if full of long steep grades and frost heaves. On one weekend fishing trip to PWS, I had 4 other men that rode along (I am 215 lbs and the smallest of all 5) even though it was snug for the 3 in the back seat, they all commented on the roominess as not being overly cramped. The weekend resulted in taking home shrimp, octopus, halibut, cod, rockfish and salmon. I have owned a 1967 F250 Custom 2x with a 10' Cab over camper, 1992 F350 4x with a 9' fisher plow and sand spreader and a 2006 F250 SD 4x4. I have been please with the reliability and performance on all of them."

Bad Bad Bad truck cannot be said loud enough

By on Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pros: "Absolutely NONE"

Cons: "Broke down every 2 months minimum"

"I bought the 2011 F450 new. It is used as a commercial truck and now has close to 200k miles. Engine has been replaced twice. Turbo has been replaced 5 times. I also have same year 1 tons of other brands that have had zero issues doing the same commercial job."

Love this big obnoxious truck!

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pros: "Power"

Cons: "Fuel Mileage"

"Big Obnoxoius"

"Pulls anything you want to pull! I pull a 40' fifth wheel RV with no problems. The emmissions system is terrible resulting in terrible fuel mileage. Depending on where you live, if you can, remove it, get a programmer, exhaust, and air intake and you should be quite happy with the Ford 6.4. If not, you probably won't! I love this thing! I call it "Big Obnoxious" because that's what it is. Comfortable on long rides, tons of power (with the add ons), and it looks great while doing it!"

"Big Obnoxoius"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F450 Super Duty Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals