• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2010 Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab

8.2

Based on 172 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Excellent new condition

By on Friday, March 20, 2015

"Tuxedo Black, leer custom matching topper, HS Tuner, EGR valve block, turbo back SS steel 5" exhaust, exhaust fluid block, 4" BDS lift, Fox shocks, bushwhacked fender flares, Bull Bar w/ 6" PIAA lights, lariat ultimate, fully loaded, moon roof, tinted windows, moto metal 20" wheels, original OEM Wheels and tires, Etang trifold tonneau cover, and mud flaps."

Very nice solid truck

By on Monday, January 19, 2015

"Only complaint is from my passengers sometimes would like more air movement in the back seat area, Rear Air and heat controllers, and maybe that an option mine dont have."

Absolutely the "King" in trucks!

By on Thursday, January 08, 2015

Pros: "Roomy, reliable, strong, great mileage"

Cons: "It's huge, so city parking a challenge"

"My hubby and I bought this vehicle in 2012 to accommodate a brand new cab-over camper with extension for a trip to Alaska, and the camper was constructed of solid steel making it very heavy. We also knew the Alcan highway was miserable and having a reliable vehicle was essential for survival of the fittest. We purchased this vehicle used, but it was half the cost of a new one and in amazing condition with only 42k miles on it. There is so much good to say about this truck it's hard to know where to begin. First of all, it made the AK trip without a hitch. While others were parked on the side of the road with damages galore, we cruised by in style. We climbed through the Rockies like it was nothing despite the enormous camper on our back. Observers in small cars gawked as we passed them by, uphill, without a problem. The mileage was equally impressive at no less than 15 MPG through the mountains and averaging 17 MPG overall on the trip. But the real benefit to this truck is its class; leather heated seats, extremely roomy interior, and superb AC. It truly is the 'King' of trucks, and unloaded it cruises down the highway at an amazing 18 MPG. Even when pulling our 18' horse-trailer loaded with critters it continues to clock 16 to 18 MPG. This truck screams "Look at me!" It is so beautiful, yet the performance is outstanding in every way. We had to look a long time to find the right price for a truck with the power we needed and an 8 foot bed along with the crew cab, but this vehicle filled our bill and we got the deal of the century in the process. I only wish we had found this truck 15 years ago before we went through three other trucks that failed to last or perform the functions needed for a ranch. We have taken this truck to a fashionable dinner function and then turned around to haul our steers to market. It's just classy enough for one affair as it is functional enough for the other. We are an older couple of retirement age, so that should tell you about our years of experience with vehicles. This is definitely a keeper and money well spent."

I love this truck!

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pros: "Everything works! No breakdowns, or failures"

"There's nothing about this truck I dislike or would change. I'm going to get another one only because my business is growing. I'm torn about selling this one, but have a difficult time justifying two big trucks."

Very Please with my choice

By on Friday, December 19, 2014

Pros: "Turning ratio, interior, space"

"I am very please with my decision on owning this vehicle. I hard bad thing about the fuel mileage, but I didn't notice a change from my 7.3. Maybe due to the fat I'm use to having a 33 gal tank. I average 18 to 20 on the highway doing 65 and 70 (520). 14 in the city (420). All stock. The turning ratio is better then my 7.3 and has lot of pick up and go. It will never out due a 7.3 on liability and cost to operate. It has been a great truck for me."

I like this pickup and the features it has however

By on Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive lots of power"

Cons: "Need a big pocket book to pay for repairs"

"The engine has a lot of power but the reliability is not what I expect from ford. 165000 miles and had to replace the heads due to cracks water pump and cover and rocker arms. I have spent almost 4000 dollars on the engine just in parts in the six months that I have owned it"

This has been a great Truck !

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

"This has been a great Truck ! We bought it new at the end of 2011 and put about 50,000 miles a year on it. It spent 97% of it life pulling a 24,000 gvw trailer. We are selling and buying a 2015 Super Duty to replace it."

Nice, but expensive

By on Monday, October 27, 2014

Pros: "Power, fun to drive, decent mileage"

Cons: "Price, fit and finish"

"I own this truck, equipped with the 6.7l diesel. It is a very nice truck in most regards, power, towing, and relatively comfortable for a 1 ton. The interior is nice, but it has a lot of bumps and rattles for an almost $60k truck. The small things like you can hear the windows rattle if they are down and going over bumps and the wind noise at highway speeds should have been corrected at the factory before they sell someone a truck in that price range. Overall its nice, just basically the fit and finish aren't what I would expect for a truck that costs that much. I do average about 17mpg though, and I think that is a very respectable number for a truck that big."

What a truck, Ford did it's homework on this Gem!

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Pros: "kodo's"

Cons: "better fuel millage is needed to make it perfect"

"Simply the best! I love this truck, higher fuel economy would make this truck perfect in every way. Ford truly is the best, and better than all the rest and that's simply the truth, I should know, guest who worked for Ford's competition, me! for many, many years! I've never been so satisfied with a vehicle ever! if you have a heavy load to pull this is the truck you'll need, the double turbo works like a charm, for the F350 dully, the pueblo gold clearcoat color is just sweet, it turns plenty of heads."

Great highway and for towing

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "Better turning radius than previous models 4X4"

Cons: "Some wind noise in strong head winds."

"Truck has performed better than any Ford Heavy duty diesel I've owned before. The only trucks I've used in 30 years of RV Business ownership and the 6.7 diesel is the best engine yet for power and response. Truck handles extremely well in towing a travel trailer even with strong gusty side winds. Would recommend this vehicle to anyone needing to tow RVs."

Awesome truck.

By on Friday, May 02, 2014

Pros: "Power and luxury"

Cons: "Parking!!!"

"This truck is smooth on the highway and pulls like a freight train. I average about 16 MPG mixed driving, which isn't too bad for a 8500 lb truck."

Love it!

By on Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, reliable"

Cons: "Can't think of any."

"Tows effortlessly. Cab is very comfortable - love the heated/cooled seats. Great handling. Very quiet."

harry

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "good dependable truck"

Cons: "not enough pulling power on my 37ft 5th wheel"

"2008 ford f350 superduty larimie dually. has 110000 miles on a 6.4 ltr diesel engine. I use it to pull a 37 ft 5th wheel. over all fuel mileage while pulling to Arizona and back to Washington I got 8.4 miles per gallon. this is a good looking dually two toned truck. I have all the maintenance done. no problems on any trip and while ive had the truck. selling truck to get a new ford king ranch or dodge big horn. needs a little more pulling power going up steep grades."

drives good, rides great the 6.4 has lots of power

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

"only problem is when high pressure fuel pump goes, cab has to be pulled, very poor design. overall great truck"

Strong but seems to have higher maintenance

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Pros: "Strong Motor, tows well."

Cons: "Too much maintenance"

"Bought truck with 20K on it. Have had in the shop 3 times to have front end worked on. Seems pretty excessive for a truck with only 55K on now. No problems with diesel motor. Mileage around 10-11 all the time. Doesn't matter if towing or not. Seems to be decent truck but not happy with the front end. Mechanic says this is a typical issue with the heavy duty fords."

Great truck!

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pros: "Looks great, tows great, tons of room"

Cons: "No rear seat heaters, diesel lags until turbo kick"

"This has been a great truck. Nice to look at and I get compliments regularly on its appearance. It tows nicely and has some good features. The leather seats aren't all that comfortable, but they look great. The truck could have a few more features (stuff that Ford doesn't offer, but other American trucks do), but I can't really complain too much. The drive train seems solid and reliable, although I've only had the truck for about a year."

great truck

By on Thursday, January 16, 2014

"best truck on the road"

Worst ... Truck ... Ever

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

Reason: Unreliable

Pros: "Beautiful truck, great features, very comfortable"

Cons: "Doesn't actually run."

"Bought brand new F-350 diesel, "Dooley" double cab long bed 4x4 Platinum. Nearly every option available. Truly top of the line. After 6 mo./6400 miles, started operating at reduced capacity and Ford advised me to get it off of the road. That is where it has been since. The dealership could not repair because no available parts. FMC assigned case manager and even case supervisor. But neither would ever contact me, let alone find a solution. Finally sold off the carcass at a great loss. Do yourself a favor. Steer away from FMC at all costs."

Great pulling powerful truck

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "Big capable truck - will pull anything!"

Cons: "Big truck, park in back, avoid parking garages"

"I bought this truck to tow a backhoe and handle cargo. I got a gooseneck trailer hitch installed and have pulled 10,000 pound loads routinely with no problems. It rides comfortably with a load on board, the seats are great, comfortable with easy to clean leather. Bad weather is not an issue so long as the ground will support the heavy truck. You are above most traffic and so have great visibility even in road mist. Hauling tools and pulling the trailer with the backhoe cross-country I got 15 miles/gallon moving tons of cargo."

worst truck made by ford

By on Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pros: "The truck looks good inside and out."

Cons: "engine is very bad"

"The 6.4 has so many problems it is worse than the 6.0. I have 15 trucks for my business and for sure this is the worst truck I have ever bought."

2013 F350 SRW Regular Cab 4x4 6.2L Gas

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pros: "Manual 4x4 system, solid front axle, tailgate step"

Cons: "No manual transmission option, In-cab storage."

"I bought a gas engine Ford Super Duty for it's cheaper cost of ownership and it's reliablity over the PowerStroke diesel. I don't know if my 6.2L gas engine has the 316 hp/397 torque engine, or the 385 hp/405 torque engine, I can't get a strait answer, even through my own Ford dealership. The 6.2L gas engine is a little under powered for towing the heavier trailers, even with the 4.30 gears, but I don't tow everyday and the cost savings by not buying a diesel engine makes up for it. Like most new cars nowadays, the fit and finish is cheaply made, and the interior is mostly made out of plastic. The control knobs seem fairly cheap in quality also. My truck has vinyl covered seats and a vinyl floor mat which makes the truck's interior a lot easier to clean than carpet floors and cloth or leather seats. The vinyl seat in my truck are very comfortable, and I don't know why anyone would ever put cloth or leather seats in work truck. As a basic XL model, the storage inside my Super Duty's cab is terrible, that is why my comfort & convenience is only a 2. If you haul a dog or three people in my regular cab, you lose all your cup holders when the center seat- back is up. Also, there isn't any map pockets on the doors and the glove box is fairly small. Even when the center seat back is down, the center console is very smallish for putting items in it,it's just big enought for a pair of safey glasses and your cell phone. With an XL package, you can't get a factory installed satellite radio or a sliding rear window, why, who knows. Basically, if you are in the light duty truck market for pulling and hauling, Ford is a great choice. Overall, I'm happy with my 2013 F350. I've had long lasting Fords in the past, my family and friends had reliability problems with their PowerStokes, and hope I can get at least 15-20 years out of my new truck."

Great Truck

By on Monday, December 16, 2013

"I haven't been able to drive much yet, however I would rather drive this truck than my wifes Explorer. Can't wait to get a chance to pull our 39' fifth wheel next year. Seems to have all the power I need. Ride is great, Interior is comfortable and quiet. Nicest truck I have ever owned."

Solid work truck with comfort

By on Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pros: "Excellent pulling/hauling heavy loads. Decent mpg"

Cons: "Not a commuter truck, poor fuel mileage."

"This truck is solid. Many rate the 6.4 turbo diesel low on fuel milage but if you are using it to tow big/heavy loads, it's as good as any when pulling big loads. I pull a 33 foot RV and get about 10 MPG at about 65 miles per hour interstate travel. Max loads such as with my gooseneck horse/livestock trailer, gets about 9 mpg. This truck is NOT for commuting! The 6.4. at 2000 rpms is around 63 miles per hour which will yield about 14 to 15 miles per gallon not pulling/hauling anything. Take it up to 75 mph when running empty you'll get about 11 mpg. This is a work truck meant for pulling heavy loads. Use it for that, and you'll be happy. Make sure the radiator has been replaced (an early flaw with this motor) and the computer is up to date (use to regenerate too often using too much diesel). this model uses diesel to clean the filter, not the detergent in later models."

Awesome truck

By on Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Pros: "Power, power, power."

Cons: "Needs more bells and whistles"

"This truck pulls my 9k trailer great! I had an F150 and it just wouldnt do the trick. The tail was wagging the dog. Now i hardly know my toy hauler is behind me when i am towing. The only complaint I have the Lariat version and it seems like more options should be standard with the Lariat upgrade. My first diesel but not my last."

Great vehicle for 5th wheel towing.

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

Pros: "Looks, accessories, versitility, reliability"

Cons: "Gas mileage a bit lower than expected but in range"

"Great vehicle for intended purpose of horse or 5th wheel trailering."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals