2006 Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab

8.2

Based on 334 Ratings for the 2005 - 2007 models.

Know what you've got

By on Sunday, August 31, 2008

"I've owned 2 of these trucks, the first was an '05 and the second is an '06. I had the first truck for nearly a year and several problems with the engine, I blame that on the fact that it was an early '05 model truck and hadn't had all the bug worked out of it yet. I put 105,000 miles on that one and traded it for an '06. I've had this one for nearly 3 years now with nearly 200,000 rough miles, and haven't had it in the shop for anything other than oil changes. The main thing is to keep up with the maintainence and know how to use these trucks the way they are intended."

07 F350 dually

By on Tuesday, April 05, 2011

"Nice truck. Do Not chip it and it will last a life time. This is my 2nd 6.0 and never had any problems. I will buy another one. Son-inlaw has one and had to put an edge chip in it. Bad mistake, cost him $6900. Streched the head bolts for an extra 120 hp, WHY!. These 6.0 already have more power than anyone would need. If you want to race, buy a car instead of a truck. Trucks are made for hauling and work loads, not seeing how fast it will go. By the way, don't let a saleman try to sell you one of these chips. I wish my son inlaw had listened to me."

Rock solid vehicle

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Don't mod the motor-live happily ever after"

Cons: "6.0L motor does not hold up to modifications"

"Owned mine going on 7 years now and have not had a single mechanical issue with the truck. From my experience, other than the 2003 model year (1st year of new engine) these trucks have been absolutely outstanding, with 1 very important caveat: These motors cannot be modified. We have a fleet of hundreds of trucks where I work and not one of them like this has had any mechancial problems such as people often read about on blogs referencing the 6.0L motor. The difference between mine, those at my work, and people complaining about theirs online? Engine mods i.e. electronic boxes that boost horsepower by changing an entire host of factory parameters (fuel delivery duration, timing, shift points etc). These mods are murder on this engine. No mods = great motor"

Excellent Ride & Power

By on Friday, March 28, 2008

"Took the truck cross country. CA to IL and back. Loved the ride, for a big truck. Fuel mileage around 17mpg. Diesel fuel prices are making it to expensive to drive. Unfortunately the truck not holding value to what I paid for it. If your buying the King Ranch package is the way to go. Second to NONE!"

Love my F350 Crew Cab

By on Monday, November 07, 2011

Pros: "Pwer, comfort and Reliability"

Cons: "Too noisy."

"Have kept up regular maintenance and experienced no mechanical failures. Will haul or tow everything I have put in or behind it. I love the spacious interior and the well designed layout. Average 15MPG which is pretty good for all of the driving I do around town. Can haul 5 people very comfortably as well as a LARGE payload. This truck is awesome on a long road trip. My one and only complaint is the inherent noisiness of the diesel engine. I knew what I was getting when I purchased so no surprise. When it finally is time for a new vehicle (not anytime soon) I will be replacing with the same exact truck. Can't beat this Ford for Power, Comfort and Reliability."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals