2005 Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab

8.2

Based on 334 Ratings for the 2005 - 2007 models.

I love this truck, not many problems at all.

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "plenty of power, dependable, looks good."

Cons: "MPG's and turns like a bus"

"I purchased this vehicle when it was a year old and half price from a dealer. I have had a few problems with the fuel injectors and they were covered under warranty. Diesel mileage between 12 and 15 MPG."

Built Ford Tough!!!

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "Gas-like feel to accelorator, very quick"

Cons: "Fuel milage could be better."

"I have had this truck for three years and have had zero problems with it. I tow a 28ft camper every summer up north and never have any power issues that Cummins or Duramax owners claim the 6.0L has. My father in-law has an '06 Duramax and my powerstroke keeps up with it just fine. And for being a 1-ton it has a smoother ride than that '06 Chevy with the IFS. I love this truck and will never get rid of it. I highly recommend this truck to anybody who wants a dependable truck."

Rock solid vehicle

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Don't mod the motor-live happily ever after"

Cons: "6.0L motor does not hold up to modifications"

"Owned mine going on 7 years now and have not had a single mechanical issue with the truck. From my experience, other than the 2003 model year (1st year of new engine) these trucks have been absolutely outstanding, with 1 very important caveat: These motors cannot be modified. We have a fleet of hundreds of trucks where I work and not one of them like this has had any mechancial problems such as people often read about on blogs referencing the 6.0L motor. The difference between mine, those at my work, and people complaining about theirs online? Engine mods i.e. electronic boxes that boost horsepower by changing an entire host of factory parameters (fuel delivery duration, timing, shift points etc). These mods are murder on this engine. No mods = great motor"

REPAIRS ARE EXPENSIVE, BUT RARE <3 THIS TRUCK

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "SERIOUS POWER, STANCE, AND CAB ROOM IS AWESOME"

Cons: "INJECTORS UNRELIABLE, GRILL WEATHERED TOO FAST"

"I WAS A CHEV "DIE HARD" FROM BIRTH. I AM MORE THAN IMPRESSED WITH THIS TRUCK. ALTHOUGH, REPAIRS CAN BE EXPENSIVE, THEY HAVE BEEN SOME WHAT RARE THUS FAR. I HAVE REALLY TAKEN A SHINE TO THE FORD DIESEL SERIES. HOWEVER, I AM NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE INJECTORS WHAT SO EVER. THEY ARE SUBSTANDARD, AND UNPREDICTABLE AT BEST ON THE 6.0L. OVER ALL POWER, RELIABILITY, AND COMFORT..... I'D SAY THIS TRUCK IS AN 8 OUT OF 10 EASY. 10 BEING A BRAND NEW, PROVEN QUALITY TRUCK."

Best truck i've owned!!

By on Friday, October 10, 2008

"I have not had one problem with my 2005 powerstroke crew cab. Started in -40 F. weather when a 7.3 powerstroke took 3 hours to get started. This thing will pull a house!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals