2003 Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab

Based on 616 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!

By on Sunday, December 01, 2013

Pros: "Just about everything about this truck rocks."

Cons: "I wish the dually had taller gears (mpg)"

"I didn't need a dually, but this thing presented itself, and it was too good a deal. (I was looking for a crew cab 7.3L long bed.) It had 200,500 miles on it when I bought it. I change the oil at 5000 miles and just about can't get it to use a quart of oil in between. Most will tell you if you want a Ford diesel, the 7.3 is THE DIESEL to get, and I agree. Strong, dependable, and even with 4.10 gears, it gets 18 mpg consistently. I bought the crew cab because I've got three teenagers, and they have plenty of room on a five hour run to the cabin. It's got a REAL back seat. I point this truck up a mountain, and it just wants more. I would look for the XLT. The XLs are often commercial fleet trucks and not treated well. The Lariats are nice, but if that leather hasn't been very well maintained, well, you get the idea. The very first thing to always check is the air filter box clips. if they look loose of broken, walk away. The truck has likely ingested dust for about a $10,000 repair bill. an aftermarket air intake is a must. Don't fear a couple hundred thousand miles, these trucks can take it if they've seen reasonable care. At current values, these are awesome. Powerful, capable, dependable, good looking, and very comfortable. Ford knocked this one out of the park! A shame it wasn't produced longer."

Good truck

By on Sunday, October 28, 2007

"2002 F350, 7.3L Diesel, Automatic, 4x4 off road, 3.73 ratio axle, single wheel, extended cab. Purchased used with 80,000 miles, cam sensor and injection driver module went out at 95,000 but the Ford warranty coverd the repairs. Otherwise I have had no problems with it. I do all the maintenance myself (oil change, lube, transmission/transfer case service, filters, etc.). The truck has pulled anything I hook it up to, hauls it all, goes anywhere I need to go, has never left me stranded even in the coldest weather(I seldom plug it in and i never park it inside and it can get a little cold here in northern Missouri). I get 18mpg empty and with most loads, it drops to 16 with a 24' goosneck loaded with hay. I drive it like it was meant to be driven, the truck is meant to work, not race(although it will get up and go) I trust this ruck to get me around. It now has 170,000 on it and still running strong, I expect at least 350,000 from my truck."

I love my truck!! can drive for hrs

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Cons: "wide turning radius, watch the small parking space"

"Comfortable ride 4x4 truck, mileage excellent for my driving habits. 8'bed great for hauling anything. Feel secure-if I'm in an accident, know will come out much better than most new cars. Adjustable gas/brake pedals wonderful for this short grannie!!"

One of the best trucks I have had.

By on Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pros: "comfort. ease of accessibility. Awesome power."

Cons: "strange cup holder in front."

The Dually's maiden voyage. Pass Creek, ID

"I picked this F350 up from a neighbor. Caught him on a good day. There was some right fender damage. No frame damage. This dually had some small issues... clock spring, horn, replaced fender, hail damage to hood(replaced), new front rotors and brakes. All toll I put in about $1300 in paint and parts with my labor. So I have a total of $2500 in this truck. I now drive it 90% of the time and it pulls my camp trailer with an ATV in the bed with ease. The V10 is a grunting work horse. My MPG has been a high of 14 and a low of 10. I am pleased."

The Dually's maiden voyage. Pass Creek, ID

I wish I bought 2 of these

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "This truck hauls heavy and is comfortable to be in"

Cons: "cup holders suck beyond belief"

"I used this truck to haul horses from Colorado to Wyoming and back. 18 mpg @ 80mph. 6 speed makes this rig great. I keep thinking of getting a newer truck but when I test them out, I love the 7.3L diesel with the 6 speed and I don't want a chip or a dually. This is the best truck I have ever had and I just think I'll keep it unit she dies an honorable death. No major problems on engine. Rebuilt xfer case @ 185000; 3rd clutch; religious about fluids. Plain awesome truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals