• Editors' Page: 2014 Pickup Trucks

2002 Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab

Based on 586 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

It is a good reliable truck that can take anything

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, rugged and good looking"

Cons: "Diesel milage, noisy"

"I have had this truck for 10 years and worked as a ranch truck and a daily rider in the city. I have kept up on the normal maintenance through the years and this truck has worked unfailingly. It has almost 300,000 miles with no leaks and still gets over 17mpg on the highway."

solid vehicle for farm use to haul bales

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

"has dew-eze hydralic bale bed on it[added value of 5000]-----needs power unit for passenger window----needs front grill as cracked on top----needs front windshield[cracked]-----would take 10000 ----tires good all 6----have two other trucks equipped like it so no longer need"

i bought this truck new 1 owner ( my baby) !!!

By on Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pros: "truck is ready to go and tow"

Cons: "if i did it again id do 35's than 37's tires"

"i have placed my heart and sole into this truck. it has everything a guy would want,88k 7.3 turbo diesel XLT Lariat, bushwackers, new toyo 37's on a rough country 6 inch lift, full screen navi, dvd,built in custom seat sub w 2 amps, camera chip reader, windshieldvisorw lights,custom brush guard w 4 hella's, lund viser w lights, billet full grill,tec mats front and rear,up graded 2004 headlights, chrome side steps,custom side strips,matching side tinting,custom matching hard bed top, 2 tone factory paint white and gold under,flawless interior, one rock ding in the entire truck, rear camera,snow fog lights,back up lights and digital tow brake."

GREAT TRUCK best I ever owned 18mpg

By on Friday, February 07, 2014

"Best truck I ever owned. 7.3 diesel pulls LQ horse trailer and hay trailer. Wished mine was a dually, but they are hard to park and will not fit in some drive thrus. If you take care of this truck it will take care of you. People try to buy these in good shape do to the reliability of the 7.3. In 14 years I have did tires, ball joints and water pumps and hoses. Original ball joints were not grease-able."

this is my best truck i`ve own thus far.

By on Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pros: "just awsome"

Cons: "seat getting worn out"

"this truck has held up yery well. it has some rust but that is to be expected, it has never been waxed, rarly washed. love the fuel milage it gets 18-20 mpg. not any problems with the motor. 7.3 just love it. hope to get at least another 200,000 on it if not more."

Many Upgrades

By on Monday, December 02, 2013

"EGR Delete Installed, New Fluilds, New Ball Joints New Brakes, New Cooper Off Road Tires, 4" exhaust, Cold Air Intake w K&N filter, 2008 Running Boards, 2012 Upgraded Side Mirrors, Harley Davidson Grill Bumper and Head Lights, 2012 Tailgate and Bumper and Tail Lights."

I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!

By on Sunday, December 01, 2013

Pros: "Just about everything about this truck rocks."

Cons: "I wish the dually had taller gears (mpg)"

"I didn't need a dually, but this thing presented itself, and it was too good a deal. (I was looking for a crew cab 7.3L long bed.) It had 200,500 miles on it when I bought it. I change the oil at 5000 miles and just about can't get it to use a quart of oil in between. Most will tell you if you want a Ford diesel, the 7.3 is THE DIESEL to get, and I agree. Strong, dependable, and even with 4.10 gears, it gets 18 mpg consistently. I bought the crew cab because I've got three teenagers, and they have plenty of room on a five hour run to the cabin. It's got a REAL back seat. I point this truck up a mountain, and it just wants more. I would look for the XLT. The XLs are often commercial fleet trucks and not treated well. The Lariats are nice, but if that leather hasn't been very well maintained, well, you get the idea. The very first thing to always check is the air filter box clips. if they look loose of broken, walk away. The truck has likely ingested dust for about a $10,000 repair bill. an aftermarket air intake is a must. Don't fear a couple hundred thousand miles, these trucks can take it if they've seen reasonable care. At current values, these are awesome. Powerful, capable, dependable, good looking, and very comfortable. Ford knocked this one out of the park! A shame it wasn't produced longer."

7.3 diesel is the best!

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Truck has no boundaries."

"Best pick up truck I've ever owned. I have no complaints to voice. If you can find one, buy it!"

Best Truck I have ever owned.

By on Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pros: "Pricey, but worth it in long run."

Cons: "Wish I would have gotten lighted mirrors"

"I bought my first Ford truck in 1977. This super diesel is fantastic. I have to say this is the best truck I have ever owned. Comfortible on long hauls, tows like a dream, diesel is dependable, sits out so plugged in, started all Midwest Winters and its 14 years old. I hate to trade it in on a new one, but have to this year. Going to miss the old girl."

A Better Work Horse You Will Not Find

By on Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, Low End Torque, Relitivly Cheap"

Cons: "Turning Radius"

"The Ford F-350 is truly one of the all time great vehicles. These trucks are the common man work horse of America and through thick and thin this truck will never let you down! I have owned one for about two years. I have towed steel framed four horse trailers loaded with tack. To a flat bed with two skid steers strapped to it and it tows like a dream! The 7.3L has so much low end torque it just pulls like crazy. My truck is a crew long bed with the 7.3L Power Stroke and has over 200,000 miles on it and still going strong. I get about 18 MPG high way and 10-12 towing. I bought my truck for a little over $4,000 and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. This truck has stood by me and put up with me over the past 25,000 miles I have owned it and never complained once. The thing I would change is the turning radius. At 20 MPH it takes about 5 lanes of traffic to turn left. All in all it is a truck and your can only as so much. If you are getting a diesel truck make sure it is a automatic. I have driven the manual F-350 and although I love a hand shaker, the auto's are better for towing. I truly be leave a Super Duty with a 7.3 is one of the best towing and best looking trucks ever produced."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals