• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2001 Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab

Based on 593 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

GREAT TRUCK best I ever owned 18mpg

By on Friday, February 07, 2014

"Best truck I ever owned. 7.3 diesel pulls LQ horse trailer and hay trailer. Wished mine was a dually, but they are hard to park and will not fit in some drive thrus. If you take care of this truck it will take care of you. People try to buy these in good shape do to the reliability of the 7.3. In 14 years I have did tires, ball joints and water pumps and hoses. Original ball joints were not grease-able."

this is my best truck i`ve own thus far.

By on Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pros: "just awsome"

Cons: "seat getting worn out"

"this truck has held up yery well. it has some rust but that is to be expected, it has never been waxed, rarly washed. love the fuel milage it gets 18-20 mpg. not any problems with the motor. 7.3 just love it. hope to get at least another 200,000 on it if not more."

Many Upgrades

By on Monday, December 02, 2013

"EGR Delete Installed, New Fluilds, New Ball Joints New Brakes, New Cooper Off Road Tires, 4" exhaust, Cold Air Intake w K&N filter, 2008 Running Boards, 2012 Upgraded Side Mirrors, Harley Davidson Grill Bumper and Head Lights, 2012 Tailgate and Bumper and Tail Lights."

I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!

By on Sunday, December 01, 2013

Pros: "Just about everything about this truck rocks."

Cons: "I wish the dually had taller gears (mpg)"

"I didn't need a dually, but this thing presented itself, and it was too good a deal. (I was looking for a crew cab 7.3L long bed.) It had 200,500 miles on it when I bought it. I change the oil at 5000 miles and just about can't get it to use a quart of oil in between. Most will tell you if you want a Ford diesel, the 7.3 is THE DIESEL to get, and I agree. Strong, dependable, and even with 4.10 gears, it gets 18 mpg consistently. I bought the crew cab because I've got three teenagers, and they have plenty of room on a five hour run to the cabin. It's got a REAL back seat. I point this truck up a mountain, and it just wants more. I would look for the XLT. The XLs are often commercial fleet trucks and not treated well. The Lariats are nice, but if that leather hasn't been very well maintained, well, you get the idea. The very first thing to always check is the air filter box clips. if they look loose of broken, walk away. The truck has likely ingested dust for about a $10,000 repair bill. an aftermarket air intake is a must. Don't fear a couple hundred thousand miles, these trucks can take it if they've seen reasonable care. At current values, these are awesome. Powerful, capable, dependable, good looking, and very comfortable. Ford knocked this one out of the park! A shame it wasn't produced longer."

7.3 diesel is the best!

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Truck has no boundaries."

"Best pick up truck I've ever owned. I have no complaints to voice. If you can find one, buy it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals