• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2000 Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab

Based on 612 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

Strong and dependable

By on Saturday, September 22, 2007

"I own two superdutys,99 F-350 diesel and a 01 F-250 V-10, both are strong pulling hardworking rigs, the V-10 has 201,000 miles on it with only normal maintenance, wheel bearing and such. the diesel has 128000 on it and has had the cam sensor replaced at 125000, the diesel has been chipped and out performs my boss chipped 6.0L in both towing and flat out racing hahaha! I use them both for work and play with no complaints. I recommend 7.3Ls to everyone looking for a diesel with out paying new truck pricing."

Two thumbs up

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"I own a 2001 F350 Diesel 4x4! It's a great truck. I would recommend it for towing. Wouldn't by any other type of truck!"

GREAT TRUCK best I ever owned 18mpg

By on Friday, February 07, 2014

"Best truck I ever owned. 7.3 diesel pulls LQ horse trailer and hay trailer. Wished mine was a dually, but they are hard to park and will not fit in some drive thrus. If you take care of this truck it will take care of you. People try to buy these in good shape do to the reliability of the 7.3. In 14 years I have did tires, ball joints and water pumps and hoses. Original ball joints were not grease-able."

I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!

By on Sunday, December 01, 2013

Pros: "Just about everything about this truck rocks."

Cons: "I wish the dually had taller gears (mpg)"

"I didn't need a dually, but this thing presented itself, and it was too good a deal. (I was looking for a crew cab 7.3L long bed.) It had 200,500 miles on it when I bought it. I change the oil at 5000 miles and just about can't get it to use a quart of oil in between. Most will tell you if you want a Ford diesel, the 7.3 is THE DIESEL to get, and I agree. Strong, dependable, and even with 4.10 gears, it gets 18 mpg consistently. I bought the crew cab because I've got three teenagers, and they have plenty of room on a five hour run to the cabin. It's got a REAL back seat. I point this truck up a mountain, and it just wants more. I would look for the XLT. The XLs are often commercial fleet trucks and not treated well. The Lariats are nice, but if that leather hasn't been very well maintained, well, you get the idea. The very first thing to always check is the air filter box clips. if they look loose of broken, walk away. The truck has likely ingested dust for about a $10,000 repair bill. an aftermarket air intake is a must. Don't fear a couple hundred thousand miles, these trucks can take it if they've seen reasonable care. At current values, these are awesome. Powerful, capable, dependable, good looking, and very comfortable. Ford knocked this one out of the park! A shame it wasn't produced longer."

great truck 7.3 best motor

By on Sunday, August 05, 2012

Pros: "great to drive lot's of room"

Cons: "it is hard on fuel"

"i just bought this truck but if it is any thing like my 1999 f350 it will be a great truck, the 7.3 powerstroke engine is a great engine it has been proven for years to be a good motor.i dont understand why they changed to the 6.0 -6.8 they have had alot of trouble with these motors i pray i have the service from this truck as i did my 1999"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals