• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2000 Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab

Based on 610 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

Dually With Power & Handling

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "Power , outside appeal that makes gawkers drool"

Cons: "5 dollar + a gallon fuel will drain wallet here"

"I have had this dually for one year and rebuilt most of drivetrain and suspension including new Timkens installed in Front of this 4 X 4. She now handles like a sports car with tight responsive steering due to the Timkens and the Top Line MonoMax KYB shocks . The alloys with Top Line Michelins New all around make this one gorgeous and well handling package. I only fault interior since the original combo bench leather seats do not hold you well and are basically basic benches with expensive leather covering up bad comfort. I suggest looking for aftermarket buckets so you don't feel like you'll slide across the bench even with three point seatbelts on ! I'd price truck at much higher price too because this V-10 hauls and at 120 k miles appx , it's barely broken in. passes everything cept a fuel stop 8.5 mpg in city and 16 plus on highway. It'll haul a load easily and it's great exterior looks keeps gawkers drooling with envy . V-10 not available in 350 anymore so I'd raise value of this truck greatly just on that point alone. New trucks dealers try to sell me with all options of this one cost around sixty thousand. How can this oldie with barely broken in engine be setting at 9,6 k to 10k range on price ? I'd bet this one would be higher quality & last longer than the 2015s dealers trying to sell me"

By on Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Pros: "Power, power, power"

Cons: "weak torque converter, without chip bad milage"

"New torque converter, 4" exhaust, new tires, new grill, 7 position chip, K&N air filter, new batteries and new injectors. this pulled my 14,500lb 5th wheel up anything in Wa, state with ease. Now haul a 3,600lb camper and 3,000lb boat anywhere I want to go with no power loss. With my chip set at 100hp, I get 28 MPG with canopy on not towing anything. I have had this truck for 8 yrs and no reason to trade it in, only paid $18,500 with 60,000 miles on it from a dealer. Do change out torque converter, that is the week spot."

Awesome Beast

By on Saturday, April 04, 2015

Pros: "It is a great truck"

Cons: "nothing"

Pretty nice for 14 years old!

"This truck's avg. is 23/16 mpg, for a one ton is pretty darn good. Loads of power, plenty of room."

Pretty nice for 14 years old!

Very useful work horse truck with luxury comfort.

By on Monday, March 16, 2015

Pros: "Super work horse truck, with plenty of room."

Cons: "The paint has faded a bit."

"We bought this truck for the whole family to travel with. It has the camper package, towing package, and is set up for a fifth wheel. Most of the mileage was put on during our travel years. In 2006 we sold our trailer and boat and have primarily used the truck to haul hay twice a year and lumber when I have a project. It is time to downsize as this is way more truck than we need."

Tough dependable truck

By on Saturday, January 17, 2015

Pros: "strong swell built dependable"

Cons: "turning area is not the best"

"This truck has the v-10 engine. It is a strong, tough, hard working truck. Everything about it is constructed with good materials. It has 205000 miles and the engine runs like new. This model and design is as close to perfect as you can get."

Best truck ever

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride ,automatic and runs awsome"

Cons: "Expensive to fill with diesel"

"This has been the best truck ever I bought this truck in 2000 new from ford dealer 7.3 diesel and utility body I have 348,000 miles and still running great Oil changes are about 80.00 and the only regret I have is that I did not buy 2 of them Diesel gas is a little on the expensive side but how many people can say that they have Over 300,000 miles own there truck Love it"

Need a workhorse, got a workhorse

By on Friday, December 12, 2014

Cons: "Oil changes are expensive for a diesel"

"This vehicle always has to work to earn its keep. It is reliable and comfortable. The 6.0L diesel mileage is about 16/mpg lightly load and 9/mpg fully loaded with camper and ATVs trailer. Cockpit and seats are nice for long jaunts, too."

Best "real super duty Ford truck ever".

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pros: "Truck gets better year after year !"

Cons: "Ford Engineers should have spec'd out a LuK clutch"

"Ford should still make this Truck, 6 speed manual transmission, no carpet, vinyl bench seats, but it still has cruise & tilt , nice stereo/cd, chrome package and forged Lariat wheels. It has been a pleasure to own and easy to work on / maintain the last 14 years. The only change was to install a LuK clutch ( smoother and much, less pedal effort). Fuel milage and towing is great on this truck. The paint fit and finish have remained great all these years ( I do park it in the shop when not in use) . Gauges and stereo all still work. The hand shift 4 wheel drive and manual locks work great.. I see myself driving this truck for the next 14 years..!"

Very reliable except for turbo issues twice.

By on Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pros: "Reliable workhorse"

Cons: "Turbo issues"

"I operated a HVAC business through this diesel truck. It was always there everyday ready to go. The 6.0 diesel engine must be run long and hard on occasion, if not the turbo will fill with carbon and must be disassembled for cleaning or replacement. This posed a problem to have a truck down while operating a business."

its a truck

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pros: "good price"

"need a truck to tow campers,haul wood, etc."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals