• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2014 Ford F350 Super Duty Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,711 - $31,660.

10/7.6

8.2

Based on 172 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Better than a Chevy, better than a Dodge...

By on Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Great truck!!! Beautiful ride, awesome handling, great power. Had a Dodge before I got my F-350, and what a difference! I am sold on the blue oval boys!!!"

great truck

By on Saturday, August 23, 2008

"truck is great,best one ford has ever made in a super duty. not real happy with the fuel it uses,but it is a big and heavy truck,great power,ride is the best . I owned a 2000 f-350 before i got this one,this one has the 2000 beat hands down..Hope to get better millage when it gets broke in.."

poor fuel mileage

By on Friday, August 22, 2008

"fuel mileage is horrible on the diesel, at only about 9-11 mpgs everything else is alright, nothing too special about this truck."

A Disappointment

By on Sunday, August 17, 2008

"I replaced a 2004 F-350 (6.0 liter diesel) with this one after blowing the transmission at 104K. I have been towed off the side of the highway 3 times in the last 6 months. I have had the radiator side blow off dumping the entire coolant load, had the exhaust filter plug and have to be replaced (several thousand $$ if not under warranty), and to top it off, the best mileage I have achieved is 13.5 mpg (versus over 20 mpg on my 2004). Ford's response is that "We don't provide mileage estimates on Diesels"..... I have 20,000 miles put on it in 14 months, and the fuel mileage isn't improving any. Constant little things breaking (such as the tow/haul button sticking, the transmission refusing to move out of 4 low, the "fake" chrome on the grill peeling off etc...) This is my 5th Ford truck, 2nd Super Duty, and my last. If I wasn't so upside down in it, I would have dumped it already - get ready for a $20,000 to $25,000 loss when you drive one off the lot. The only positive things I have to say about the truck is that it has more power than anything I have ever driven (when it is running). That and my dealer has been quick about getting me back on the road after it dies...."

Love My For F350 Lariat

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"This is my first diesel truck so have no comparison to others. Love the styling both in and out over GM and Dodge. Little things like electric folding mirrors and bed step are great. Very quiet and comfortable on trips, both front and back seats. Mileage after 12K miles is about 15.5 combined city/hwy. Definately would reccommend to anyone."