• Editors' Page: 2014 Pickup Trucks

2013 Ford F350 Super Duty Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,148 - $30,047.

10/7.7

8.1

Based on 160 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great Truck

By on Thursday, August 28, 2008

"I have had my 2008 F-350 King Ranch LB with A.R.E cab high shell for 16 mo. I have 15200 miles on it. Would have had more but got hurt and could not drive for 7 mo. The truck has had no problems at all . Fuel miles has been about 13 to 14 in city and 16 to 18 highway with out tow. I use cruise control at 58 to 60 mph. This is after break in on the diesel 6.4. The gas meter on the truck says on highway 20 to 22 but that wrong. I knew the truck uses more fuel so why gripe about my miles. I think for a truck of this size it does well. I see others complain about miles mpg then why did you buy a big truck in the first place. Every where I go people love the truck. I'm 60 years old and had a few trucks and cars in my life, and I can say this Ford truck is the best truck I have ever had. Ride great for a big truck, something I have to look for a place to park it because of the size but I don't care it worth it. This is a no bull report, because I love the truth about my auto good or bad. I use Amsoil CJ-4 5w40 syn. This will be my last truck till I go home to be with the Lord !!"

Would not buy this truck again

By on Thursday, September 26, 2013

Reason: Ford would not fix under warranty

Pros: "Looks, lots of room inside."

Cons: "Not reliable, bad fuel millage (10.2) per avg."

"Two happiest days of this truck, day bought, day sold. Ford dealer would not fix problems. Would say no code no problem. Truck smokes bad, smoke gets into cab. 70k miles, replaced rad, egr, water sensor in fuel filter three times. Turbos scream when cold, again no code no problem. Ford says drive till its broken then we will know the problem. Would always go on limp mode again no code no problem. Could not stand to drive it."

2013 F350 SRW Regular Cab 4x4 6.2L Gas

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pros: "Manual 4x4 system, solid front axle, tailgate step"

Cons: "No manual transmission option, In-cab storage."

"I bought a gas engine Ford Super Duty for it's cheaper cost of ownership and it's reliablity over the PowerStroke diesel. I don't know if my 6.2L gas engine has the 316 hp/397 torque engine, or the 385 hp/405 torque engine, I can't get a strait answer, even through my own Ford dealership. The 6.2L gas engine is a little under powered for towing the heavier trailers, even with the 4.30 gears, but I don't tow everyday and the cost savings by not buying a diesel engine makes up for it. Like most new cars nowadays, the fit and finish is cheaply made, and the interior is mostly made out of plastic. The control knobs seem fairly cheap in quality also. My truck has vinyl covered seats and a vinyl floor mat which makes the truck's interior a lot easier to clean than carpet floors and cloth or leather seats. The vinyl seat in my truck are very comfortable, and I don't know why anyone would ever put cloth or leather seats in work truck. As a basic XL model, the storage inside my Super Duty's cab is terrible, that is why my comfort & convenience is only a 2. If you haul a dog or three people in my regular cab, you lose all your cup holders when the center seat- back is up. Also, there isn't any map pockets on the doors and the glove box is fairly small. Even when the center seat back is down, the center console is very smallish for putting items in it,it's just big enought for a pair of safey glasses and your cell phone. With an XL package, you can't get a factory installed satellite radio or a sliding rear window, why, who knows. Basically, if you are in the light duty truck market for pulling and hauling, Ford is a great choice. Overall, I'm happy with my 2013 F350. I've had long lasting Fords in the past, my family and friends had reliability problems with their PowerStokes, and hope I can get at least 15-20 years out of my new truck."

Solid work truck with comfort

By on Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pros: "Excellent pulling/hauling heavy loads. Decent mpg"

Cons: "Not a commuter truck, poor fuel mileage."

"This truck is solid. Many rate the 6.4 turbo diesel low on fuel milage but if you are using it to tow big/heavy loads, it's as good as any when pulling big loads. I pull a 33 foot RV and get about 10 MPG at about 65 miles per hour interstate travel. Max loads such as with my gooseneck horse/livestock trailer, gets about 9 mpg. This truck is NOT for commuting! The 6.4. at 2000 rpms is around 63 miles per hour which will yield about 14 to 15 miles per gallon not pulling/hauling anything. Take it up to 75 mph when running empty you'll get about 11 mpg. This is a work truck meant for pulling heavy loads. Use it for that, and you'll be happy. Make sure the radiator has been replaced (an early flaw with this motor) and the computer is up to date (use to regenerate too often using too much diesel). this model uses diesel to clean the filter, not the detergent in later models."

Love this truck

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pros: "lot of power, comfortable, great looking"

"Iv'e had this truck for a year now. Great truck, no problems. I have the 6.7 diesel, ton of power when needed yet economical (18 mpg)city. I drive this truck on short drives and long distances, very comfortable."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25