2010 Ford F350 Super Duty Regular Cab

8.2

Based on 187 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

Great for its Niche

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"Great truck with a lot of options not offered by the other Heavy Duty platforms. Rearview camera system is a dream. The tailgate step is such a simple but vital invention, it's amazing no one came up with it before. The attachable bed extender is designed very well, the wife loves it. Very quiet compared to past models. The interior is easily the best in its class. Very comfortable (for a truck). The Diesel Engine is the worst in its class. Specs have it rated the same as the Dodge, however, this beast weighs more (much more) and reaches max torque at a higher RPM level. You won't notice the difference unless you're hauling a jumbo jet or trying to run the quarter mile. Gas mieleage is on par with an M-1 Abrams. Granted, this is a truck, but the Cummings and the Duramax put out the same or better numbers, and do so with better mileage. Tweak the engine a little and this bad boy would, hands down, blow away the competition. The 5-Speed transmission works real well, but I think it would benefit greatly with an extra gear like the 6-Speed Allison. Overall, still an awesome machine."

truck/ engine ruined by poor engine programing

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"The engine/chassis combination is fabulous but is totally ruined by the program updates from Dearborn. After initial breakin I was getting 16 in town 21 highway.After each dealer service my mileage decreased until it is now 9/13. The power initially was amazing; I could pull a house. Now I can hardly climb hills. Last dealer visit, a factory rep said get a new 6.7L the factory had no plans to fix the problems with the program downloads for the 6.4L. Sounds like the 6L fiasco all over. So I'm selling and looking elsewhere. Love the truck! Hate what the factory did to it and me!"

A Disappointment

By on Sunday, August 17, 2008

"I replaced a 2004 F-350 (6.0 liter diesel) with this one after blowing the transmission at 104K. I have been towed off the side of the highway 3 times in the last 6 months. I have had the radiator side blow off dumping the entire coolant load, had the exhaust filter plug and have to be replaced (several thousand $$ if not under warranty), and to top it off, the best mileage I have achieved is 13.5 mpg (versus over 20 mpg on my 2004). Ford's response is that "We don't provide mileage estimates on Diesels"..... I have 20,000 miles put on it in 14 months, and the fuel mileage isn't improving any. Constant little things breaking (such as the tow/haul button sticking, the transmission refusing to move out of 4 low, the "fake" chrome on the grill peeling off etc...) This is my 5th Ford truck, 2nd Super Duty, and my last. If I wasn't so upside down in it, I would have dumped it already - get ready for a $20,000 to $25,000 loss when you drive one off the lot. The only positive things I have to say about the truck is that it has more power than anything I have ever driven (when it is running). That and my dealer has been quick about getting me back on the road after it dies...."

Love this truck

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pros: "lot of power, comfortable, great looking"

"Iv'e had this truck for a year now. Great truck, no problems. I have the 6.7 diesel, ton of power when needed yet economical (18 mpg)city. I drive this truck on short drives and long distances, very comfortable."

2008 better than 2006

By on Sunday, December 7, 2008

"This 2008 can pull my 37' 5th wheel easily. It has plenty of power. My 06' was a dog compared to the 2008. I'm very impressed with this truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals