• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2009 Ford F350 Super Duty Regular Cab

8.1

Based on 168 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 31 32 33 34 | Next

Great Truck

By on Thursday, August 28, 2008

"I have had my 2008 F-350 King Ranch LB with A.R.E cab high shell for 16 mo. I have 15200 miles on it. Would have had more but got hurt and could not drive for 7 mo. The truck has had no problems at all . Fuel miles has been about 13 to 14 in city and 16 to 18 highway with out tow. I use cruise control at 58 to 60 mph. This is after break in on the diesel 6.4. The gas meter on the truck says on highway 20 to 22 but that wrong. I knew the truck uses more fuel so why gripe about my miles. I think for a truck of this size it does well. I see others complain about miles mpg then why did you buy a big truck in the first place. Every where I go people love the truck. I'm 60 years old and had a few trucks and cars in my life, and I can say this Ford truck is the best truck I have ever had. Ride great for a big truck, something I have to look for a place to park it because of the size but I don't care it worth it. This is a no bull report, because I love the truth about my auto good or bad. I use Amsoil CJ-4 5w40 syn. This will be my last truck till I go home to be with the Lord !!"

Better than a Chevy, better than a Dodge...

By on Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Great truck!!! Beautiful ride, awesome handling, great power. Had a Dodge before I got my F-350, and what a difference! I am sold on the blue oval boys!!!"

great truck

By on Saturday, August 23, 2008

"truck is great,best one ford has ever made in a super duty. not real happy with the fuel it uses,but it is a big and heavy truck,great power,ride is the best . I owned a 2000 f-350 before i got this one,this one has the 2000 beat hands down..Hope to get better millage when it gets broke in.."

poor fuel mileage

By on Friday, August 22, 2008

"fuel mileage is horrible on the diesel, at only about 9-11 mpgs everything else is alright, nothing too special about this truck."

A Disappointment

By on Sunday, August 17, 2008

"I replaced a 2004 F-350 (6.0 liter diesel) with this one after blowing the transmission at 104K. I have been towed off the side of the highway 3 times in the last 6 months. I have had the radiator side blow off dumping the entire coolant load, had the exhaust filter plug and have to be replaced (several thousand $$ if not under warranty), and to top it off, the best mileage I have achieved is 13.5 mpg (versus over 20 mpg on my 2004). Ford's response is that "We don't provide mileage estimates on Diesels"..... I have 20,000 miles put on it in 14 months, and the fuel mileage isn't improving any. Constant little things breaking (such as the tow/haul button sticking, the transmission refusing to move out of 4 low, the "fake" chrome on the grill peeling off etc...) This is my 5th Ford truck, 2nd Super Duty, and my last. If I wasn't so upside down in it, I would have dumped it already - get ready for a $20,000 to $25,000 loss when you drive one off the lot. The only positive things I have to say about the truck is that it has more power than anything I have ever driven (when it is running). That and my dealer has been quick about getting me back on the road after it dies...."

Previous | 1 ... 31 32 33 34 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals