• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2008 Ford F350 Super Duty Regular Cab

8.1

Based on 164 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 31 32 33 | Next

A Disappointment

By on Sunday, August 17, 2008

"I replaced a 2004 F-350 (6.0 liter diesel) with this one after blowing the transmission at 104K. I have been towed off the side of the highway 3 times in the last 6 months. I have had the radiator side blow off dumping the entire coolant load, had the exhaust filter plug and have to be replaced (several thousand $$ if not under warranty), and to top it off, the best mileage I have achieved is 13.5 mpg (versus over 20 mpg on my 2004). Ford's response is that "We don't provide mileage estimates on Diesels"..... I have 20,000 miles put on it in 14 months, and the fuel mileage isn't improving any. Constant little things breaking (such as the tow/haul button sticking, the transmission refusing to move out of 4 low, the "fake" chrome on the grill peeling off etc...) This is my 5th Ford truck, 2nd Super Duty, and my last. If I wasn't so upside down in it, I would have dumped it already - get ready for a $20,000 to $25,000 loss when you drive one off the lot. The only positive things I have to say about the truck is that it has more power than anything I have ever driven (when it is running). That and my dealer has been quick about getting me back on the road after it dies...."

Love My For F350 Lariat

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"This is my first diesel truck so have no comparison to others. Love the styling both in and out over GM and Dodge. Little things like electric folding mirrors and bed step are great. Very quiet and comfortable on trips, both front and back seats. Mileage after 12K miles is about 15.5 combined city/hwy. Definately would reccommend to anyone."

nice truck

By on Sunday, April 06, 2008

"needs a little more power but overal very happy"

Best puller most comfortable

By on Thursday, March 20, 2008

"I bought this truck last year when it first came out. I just pulled a loaded 24' cargo trailer 4k mi across country. This truck was a dream, pulled every grade, engine brake for the other side, drove straight and true, great trailer brakes. I read about the mileage complaints and I have to say initially I too was disappointed. However, after the trip and without the trailer, I am averging a tick better than 16mpg around town, that is from a prior average of 11. These diesels have to break in I guess. After a year, I LOVE THIS TRUCK! Former Chevy Guy."

By on Friday, March 14, 2008

Previous | 1 ... 31 32 33 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for