2006 Ford F350 Super Duty Regular Cab

8.1

Based on 335 Ratings for the 2005 - 2007 models.

Know what you've got

By on Sunday, August 31, 2008

"I've owned 2 of these trucks, the first was an '05 and the second is an '06. I had the first truck for nearly a year and several problems with the engine, I blame that on the fact that it was an early '05 model truck and hadn't had all the bug worked out of it yet. I put 105,000 miles on that one and traded it for an '06. I've had this one for nearly 3 years now with nearly 200,000 rough miles, and haven't had it in the shop for anything other than oil changes. The main thing is to keep up with the maintainence and know how to use these trucks the way they are intended."

07 F350 dually

By on Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"Nice truck. Do Not chip it and it will last a life time. This is my 2nd 6.0 and never had any problems. I will buy another one. Son-inlaw has one and had to put an edge chip in it. Bad mistake, cost him $6900. Streched the head bolts for an extra 120 hp, WHY!. These 6.0 already have more power than anyone would need. If you want to race, buy a car instead of a truck. Trucks are made for hauling and work loads, not seeing how fast it will go. By the way, don't let a saleman try to sell you one of these chips. I wish my son inlaw had listened to me."

Rock solid vehicle

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Don't mod the motor-live happily ever after"

Cons: "6.0L motor does not hold up to modifications"

"Owned mine going on 7 years now and have not had a single mechanical issue with the truck. From my experience, other than the 2003 model year (1st year of new engine) these trucks have been absolutely outstanding, with 1 very important caveat: These motors cannot be modified. We have a fleet of hundreds of trucks where I work and not one of them like this has had any mechancial problems such as people often read about on blogs referencing the 6.0L motor. The difference between mine, those at my work, and people complaining about theirs online? Engine mods i.e. electronic boxes that boost horsepower by changing an entire host of factory parameters (fuel delivery duration, timing, shift points etc). These mods are murder on this engine. No mods = great motor"

Excellent Ride & Power

By on Friday, March 28, 2008

"Took the truck cross country. CA to IL and back. Loved the ride, for a big truck. Fuel mileage around 17mpg. Diesel fuel prices are making it to expensive to drive. Unfortunately the truck not holding value to what I paid for it. If your buying the King Ranch package is the way to go. Second to NONE!"

Love my F350 Crew Cab

By on Monday, November 7, 2011

Pros: "Pwer, comfort and Reliability"

Cons: "Too noisy."

"Have kept up regular maintenance and experienced no mechanical failures. Will haul or tow everything I have put in or behind it. I love the spacious interior and the well designed layout. Average 15MPG which is pretty good for all of the driving I do around town. Can haul 5 people very comfortably as well as a LARGE payload. This truck is awesome on a long road trip. My one and only complaint is the inherent noisiness of the diesel engine. I knew what I was getting when I purchased so no surprise. When it finally is time for a new vehicle (not anytime soon) I will be replacing with the same exact truck. Can't beat this Ford for Power, Comfort and Reliability."

Very good but V 10 likes gas.

By on Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pros: "V 10 is powerful but it likes gas."

Cons: "No bad things to say."

"Bought it new. The V 10 likes gas. I had exhaust manifold issues that were costly but fixed. Starter has a strange noise. Some front ens work done but I plow with it so very heavy use in the winter. Overall nice truck. Far better than the Dodge I had before. Interior very nice. Seat heaters could come up to temp faster."

I love this truck, not many problems at all.

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "plenty of power, dependable, looks good."

Cons: "MPG's and turns like a bus"

"I purchased this vehicle when it was a year old and half price from a dealer. I have had a few problems with the fuel injectors and they were covered under warranty. Diesel mileage between 12 and 15 MPG."

Built Ford Tough!!!

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "Gas-like feel to accelorator, very quick"

Cons: "Fuel milage could be better."

"I have had this truck for three years and have had zero problems with it. I tow a 28ft camper every summer up north and never have any power issues that Cummins or Duramax owners claim the 6.0L has. My father in-law has an '06 Duramax and my powerstroke keeps up with it just fine. And for being a 1-ton it has a smoother ride than that '06 Chevy with the IFS. I love this truck and will never get rid of it. I highly recommend this truck to anybody who wants a dependable truck."

REPAIRS ARE EXPENSIVE, BUT RARE <3 THIS TRUCK

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "SERIOUS POWER, STANCE, AND CAB ROOM IS AWESOME"

Cons: "INJECTORS UNRELIABLE, GRILL WEATHERED TOO FAST"

"I WAS A CHEV "DIE HARD" FROM BIRTH. I AM MORE THAN IMPRESSED WITH THIS TRUCK. ALTHOUGH, REPAIRS CAN BE EXPENSIVE, THEY HAVE BEEN SOME WHAT RARE THUS FAR. I HAVE REALLY TAKEN A SHINE TO THE FORD DIESEL SERIES. HOWEVER, I AM NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE INJECTORS WHAT SO EVER. THEY ARE SUBSTANDARD, AND UNPREDICTABLE AT BEST ON THE 6.0L. OVER ALL POWER, RELIABILITY, AND COMFORT..... I'D SAY THIS TRUCK IS AN 8 OUT OF 10 EASY. 10 BEING A BRAND NEW, PROVEN QUALITY TRUCK."

Best truck i've owned!!

By on Friday, October 10, 2008

"I have not had one problem with my 2005 powerstroke crew cab. Started in -40 F. weather when a 7.3 powerstroke took 3 hours to get started. This thing will pull a house!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals