2003 Ford F350 Super Duty Regular Cab

Based on 622 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!

By on Sunday, December 1, 2013

Pros: "Just about everything about this truck rocks."

Cons: "I wish the dually had taller gears (mpg)"

"I didn't need a dually, but this thing presented itself, and it was too good a deal. (I was looking for a crew cab 7.3L long bed.) It had 200,500 miles on it when I bought it. I change the oil at 5000 miles and just about can't get it to use a quart of oil in between. Most will tell you if you want a Ford diesel, the 7.3 is THE DIESEL to get, and I agree. Strong, dependable, and even with 4.10 gears, it gets 18 mpg consistently. I bought the crew cab because I've got three teenagers, and they have plenty of room on a five hour run to the cabin. It's got a REAL back seat. I point this truck up a mountain, and it just wants more. I would look for the XLT. The XLs are often commercial fleet trucks and not treated well. The Lariats are nice, but if that leather hasn't been very well maintained, well, you get the idea. The very first thing to always check is the air filter box clips. if they look loose of broken, walk away. The truck has likely ingested dust for about a $10,000 repair bill. an aftermarket air intake is a must. Don't fear a couple hundred thousand miles, these trucks can take it if they've seen reasonable care. At current values, these are awesome. Powerful, capable, dependable, good looking, and very comfortable. Ford knocked this one out of the park! A shame it wasn't produced longer."

I wish I bought 2 of these

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "This truck hauls heavy and is comfortable to be in"

Cons: "cup holders suck beyond belief"

"I used this truck to haul horses from Colorado to Wyoming and back. 18 mpg @ 80mph. 6 speed makes this rig great. I keep thinking of getting a newer truck but when I test them out, I love the 7.3L diesel with the 6 speed and I don't want a chip or a dually. This is the best truck I have ever had and I just think I'll keep it unit she dies an honorable death. No major problems on engine. Rebuilt xfer case @ 185000; 3rd clutch; religious about fluids. Plain awesome truck."

great truck, always certain interior problems.

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Pros: "extremely reliable, lots of power when you need it"

Cons: "steering column wiring always a problem"

"I own this truck. Transmission was too light until I got one from Brian's Truck Shop in North Arkansas. He makes 'em from scratch, best ever. Every Ford truck I've had always had same problems: wiring in the steering column gives all kinds of problems for wipers and cruise control disengages when hitting a bump every so often (not every time). Advise getting dual alternators if you get a diesel like mine (7.3L). Don't get anything in Ford diesel except a 7.3L. The other Ford diesels are just trash."

6.0 Diesel

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pros: "Great style in and out"

Cons: "6.0 Diesel"

"The truck is excellent except for the 6.0 Diesel. That first gen 6.0 is total trash! If your looking stay away from 2003-2005. After 2005 there great, less problems."

Best Vehicle Ever to Own

By on Thursday, October 1, 2009

"The 7.3 Diesel is a work horse and nothing that Ford has produced thus far matches it in performance and gas miliage!!! If you are lucky enough to find one of this in the market I would suggest that you grab it quickly as they dont last long!!! Save yourself some pain and dont purchase the 6.0 at all and it you are looking at the 6.4 not to bad of a truck BUT the gas miliage dosent even come close to the 7.3 nor does the performance and dont let ANY Salesman tell you diferently as they know way down deep inside the 7.3 is the only WAY TO GO!!! FORD do yourselves a favor and BRING THIS ENGINE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals